• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Transformation OOC- (PG-15)

Liacri

moral support penguin
Years
  • *ow*
    Of course I know the rules about poison! Rule #27 in effect here. Poisoning of cookies is allowed if and only if it is done by method of mini chocolate chip darts baked into said cookies. You of all people should know that. -.- Besides, I /did/ say it wasn't poisoned. I just added probably for the amusement value, and you have go and blow up on me. Really, Wolf, come on.
    xDDD

Hm, you might want to check the rulebook on that one. I think bioweapons might fall under the category of "mass destruction," as listed in Section 13.
    ^.~

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Awww, you had to ruin my fun?
    I had this awesome virus that melts your insides and makes it come out your fingernails.
    bleh, well how about a simple bat to the head?

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • *checks rulebook* Bat to the head is fine, as long as its done with a reverse uppercut back-flip.

Really Liacri, Really :3
    WMDs may or may not be permitted after inspection and a test ^^

And yeah... to make this post somewhat related to the RP...

Oh yeah! ^^

I've had some interweb problems of late, so if something happens to me, refer to Zeph for whatever. But hopefully, I'll be getting it fixed Sunday or Monday :3

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • @AmethystDragon - It's looking better, buuut it's still a little short unfortunately. If you beef up the appearance and history sections then you should be okay :D

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • I know how you feel, Grif...
    But No worries and no rush. Get it up when you can :3

I'll probably get a post up Thursday if possible ^^

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • Alas, the inevitable has arrived...
    Due to the fact that my internet connection simply seems to hate this website and everything else Pokecommunity, I can only spend about five minutes here before it loses connection and generally falls into a state of week-long lockdown. As such, I am sad to say that I have to leave this RPG, since I don't want to drag down the other roleplayers with my lack of posting.

Ta ta, then...

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Amethyst: Sorry about the delay.

The history looks better. But the Appearance (Pokemon) Is still short. Considering this is how the other RPers will "see" you for a majority of the RP, I'd like to see more detail. Otherwise, it's looking better, and you're getting one step closer each time :3

AmethystDragon

Faithful Child
    Years
  • I added a bit to Pokemon Appearance. There was nothing else to add to it, so I just added a little bit. I've added all I can, PLEASE tell me I'm done!

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • No. You forgot the 3000 word essay on Sir Issac Newton

Yups. It's Better ^^ And I suppose we've made you change it enough now.

You are Accepted :3

I'll add a profile (details and levels and moves) for Ken tomorrow (it's real late atm >>) But feel free to post. Just know, he is level 9, wakes up in a cage, and knows Quick Attack, Foresight, Endure and Counter. k?

MothMask

Blastoise forever
    Years
  • I figure I might as well put it up here, so whoever's online can take a look. Sorry about the way the RP Sample got split. The site has decided that it doesn't like me, and has been as uncooperative as possible for the last two days.

Name: Skye Arriola/Thirteen

Pokemon You Want To Be: Absol

Appearance (Pokemon): Mostly covered in white fur, with a white tuft around her neck. She has a blue-grey face, with an oval of the same color on her forehead. The white fur on her head, along with the dark oval, resembles the "yin" of a yin-yang symbol. A scythe-like appendage sticks out from the right side of her head, pointing behind her at a slight upwards angle. She has a blue-grey tail, shaped almost like a hook, but with a significantly less dramatic curve. Each of her feet is pointed with three short, yet quite sharp, non-retractable claws, and a single spike jutting from the back of each leg.

Appearance (Human): Skye Arriola, whose last name roughly translates as "place of stones", is of Basque ancestry. She has long, reddish-brown hair. Her skin is pale, almost sickly, and she has a build to match. She looks almost as if her bones were made of toothpicks, and her skin of tissue paper. Her light brown eyes are often partially closed from tiredness, but they also have a gleam of wariness, causing her to seem like a squirrel recovering from a general anesthetic. Her facial structure hints at Spanish ancestry, but it's smothered beneath features from several other European countries. She stands at about 5'00", and weighs 90 pounds.

As far as clothing goes, Skye usually wears turtlenecks and jeans. She sticks with darker colors, which contrast with her skin, making her look sickly. If she realizes this, she doesn't mind it very much. She often wears a pair of brown winter boots. In the summer, she replaces the turtlenecks with plain long-sleeved shirts, and the boots with moccasins. Her jeans are often too big, with the legs reaching past her ankles, almost to the point where she would step on them.

Personality: Skye has a somewhat timid and apprehensive personality. She has little respect for her peers, and even less for the adults around her. If anything, she fears them, as she can, and sometimes is, easily overpowered and harassed by peers. They had nicknamed her "Thirteen", and joked that it was bad luck to talk to her. Her teachers are obnoxiously smug, never failing to point out the fact that they have power and, as a teenager, Skye does not. Because of this treatment, which has been a constant throughout her life, she is rather withdrawn from others, always keeping a safe distance, both physically and emotionally. When she is required to work with others, she does so with a detached air about her. The few friends she has, she only knows online.

Skye has a rather morbid view of the world, and doesn't put much value in herself or others. She is far from suicidal, however, as she considers it to be a needlessly dramatic affair. She has become resigned to a future of shuffling files and forwarding emails in an office cubicle. On occasion, she wishes she could find a different world. At this point, any kind of change would be welcome.

History: Skye was never very outgoing or bold. In her early years, she mostly kept to herself. She did fairly well in school, which delighted her parents. They had expected her poor social skills to reflect on her academic skills, and were endlessly pleased with the stream of papers covered in gold stars they received in Skye's first few grades of school. Unfortunately, all good things come to an end. This thing's end happened to be fourth grade.

Fourth grade was the first time Skye had shown any interest in the other children. Her parents were pleasantly surprised, once again, the day that Skye ran outside to play instead of sitting in a corner and reading. But all of that changed the day Skye brought home several "Cs" and "C-"s. Her parents blamed her slipping grades on her newfound love of the outdoors, and refused to let her go out. When this didn't help matters, they grew distant from her. Skye, eager to earn back her parents' warm smiles, studied harder than ever. And it worked. When the "A"s started flowing back in, her parents became warm and friendly again. For all her academic brightness, she had little skill with people. She couldn't place why her parents reacted this way, but she didn't care. As long as they didn't become cold and distant again, she would gladly give up her playtime for studying.
    This went on through her next few years of schooling. The other students paid little attention to her, and she kept to herself. Until she entered Middle School, this worked quite nicely. Of course, Middle School doesn't work quite like Elementary School. Teenagers are nosy creatures, and when they tried to figure Skye out, they found that it wasn't easy. By this time, she had become fairly reclusive, and refused to let anyone in. Not that there was much to learn about her. She led a simple existence: study, get good grades, be happy, study more. Her peers, once they figured this out by watching her habits, couldn't quite understand it. And, just like anything else that is hard to understand, Skye was met first with fear, and then with anger. And, from that first time she was beaten up, things didn't seem like they would get any better.

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • You didn't tell me my moves, I had to go look on bulbapedia...
    And even then I don;t even know what level my character is, so I stuck with the moves tat a Buizel is guaranteed to have.

Liacri

moral support penguin
    Years
  • Yes, Wolf, really. :3 By the way, if you find the time, could you fix that underlining thing by all the names and levels and such? It does strange things to my eyes. @.@

Sorry to see you go, Grif. Hope you get your Internet up and running again.

Last edited:
    Back