• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Treasures!

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
    We may make a demo in RMXP but unfortunately it will not be the same, nor will it go online.

Vchat20

[PAM] Founder/Coder
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 19, 2009
    yeah. mainly due to the fact that all the music on vgmusic has to be synthesized from scratch for it to be accepted.

if you want "tru-to-the-original" music, i would highly recommend using sappy. it grabs the exact music from the games and saves it to midi for you. only side effect ive noticed is that it seems to lock onto your specific sound card's midi waveset to match the music as best as possible. so when traversing to someone elses machine with a different sound card, it will sound really off to them. i noticed this personally when i ripped the music with my onboard sound card and it sounded 100% perfect. after i installed a different sound card and it sounded quite off.

and according to the website it also seems to only support ruby, sapphire, and possibly the gbc games at this moment. although im sure emerald support will come soon.

but other than that, sappy is a really nice program imho. esepcially if you want to keep music filesizes down. but if you can afford large filesizes to use mp3, more power to ya.

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
    Ah, wonderful, sounds great!

Though, no comments on the music by anyone? A bit discouraging..

Years
    Wow! this game is great looking ^_^
    ive been following the updates, and i think this is going to be an awesome game.
    not to mention the pokemon look spectacular(from the website) theyre simply superb! you have a great team ^^
    anyways cant wait for more screenies ^^
    well keep up the awesome work
    -brush

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Great game. Although I do suggest that you kinda randomise the order that the Digletts come up to make the game harder, because they basically keep coming up in the same pattern.

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
    Shadolf and me went and purged the non-posting members, sorry Clair. Just reregister and make sure to post once.

Back