• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Turquesa (Rm2k3)

What should be the 1st gym leaders type?

• Fire

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Psychic

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Steel

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
Years
  • oops! soz, i was too busy that day i forgot to update the downloads site!

check in about 5 minutes from this post.

EDIT: New! I have been working on the storyline, and at the end, you meet the evolved form of Jirachi! Please help me make a good name for this new pokemon! You will see it(unknown gender) many times in the game though, but you battle it at the end, in Rival's Tower(like in zelda, Ganon's Castle) You meet your rival, but his "empolyees" battle you. He/she sends out Mew, and says "Haha! Your too late. Now you will see what my power can do!" Mew uses confusion, and you fall into a tunnel. You go through the tunnel and end up in a dark colosseum. A light in the middle turns on, and Jirachi appears. After a second of two, it evolves into <insert evolvution name here>!!! whatcha think? :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • lol yeh, try not to give to much away, dont talk about a game until u got it done, is my motto...although i dont follow that too much, its a good one, but yeh, it should be like...Kurachi

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
    Years
  • ROM? this is an RM2K3 game, not a rom.

New stuff has come into place.... i'm making alpha 5 now :tired: *yawn* its 8:20 PM over here.... I HAVE A BETTER TITLE SCREEN MIDI! Its the Pokemon Japenese intro song! sounds cool too. Theres a link to it on the Index page of the Turquesa site. Go here to listen to it NOW: Pokemon Japenese Introduction Song(MIDI)

Last edited:

Rayquanza619

master of majins
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2004
    Hey I have a good idea for the evolved form of Jirachi maybe it could be Jiraking. :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2004
    I asked you by E-mail but you never replied where does the file vechile go? Thanks Also the files backdrop, battle, batlle char set, battle weapons, frame, game over, movie, sound and system 2 are empty

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
    Years
  • i didn't ignore your e-mails, i had to get off. char1 and vechile? hmm... ok, i'll post them here, if i find them.....you have to have all of the files to make the game happy :(

EDIT: Uploaded the files!

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2004
    O them I take back what I said, I'm sorry if i mad u sad....thanks for the files
    Now it saids faces 1 cannot be open *sigh* :'(

Last edited:

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
    Years
  • I know why your missing these files. You dont have Rm2K3 or the RTP addon.

Here's the file!

EDIT: Those needing System4.png here it is too! Second file!

Last edited:
    Years
  • hey missingchu, what have you done to your game now? When will alpha 5 be released? Have you got any screentshots to share with us?

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
    Years
  • i dont have any screenshots now, and alpha 5 should be released sometime on Sunday(US & Canada Central Time) and alpha 5 will feature cool stuff.
    Heres a secret: Alpha 6 will have a feature to buy a house!

Ok, the Spolier Chart:
    - Meerkat & Me get all spoilers
    - Thunder gets 2 of them
    - Public gets only 1(the above spoiler)

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
    Years
  • no its for the whole storyline.(full versions and alphas)

NEW! Alpha V! i have included the files you needed! tell me if there are any more! It should be posted about 5 -10 min from this edit.

Last edited:
    Back