• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon U

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Can I join in too?

If yes, then I'd like to suggest some type chart changes:

Water - Now weak to Poison
    Ice - Now resists Water, Bug, and Fairy

Also, you should make Ice types receive a 50% increase in Defense during hail.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
    Yeah, sure, classiccartoon, the more the merrier :) Just pm ur email address as well as the best way to communicate with u, right now, hopefully, you can get google hangouts, its ok if not

Years
    cartoons what avatar do you want?

I'll pm both of you.
    I'm moving use into Phase Alpha 0.2

Cartoons I know we've discussed changes like this before but I want to save game mechanics for last ^_^
    Once we go from Bulbasaur to diance we can talk about changes of game mechanics.

As of now we only talk
    pokemon type, ability, changes and suggested mega spreads.
    and potentially learn sets. As of now we are getting our feet on solid ground.

Years
    Omg, thats something to fix, unless we change the rule
    We're going to abide by the rules GameFreak have implemented. Tiki by friday I'm going to have a new dex up.
    Tiki this is going to be the final final time I restart the dex.
    We finally have order.
    Joey I'm sorry for wasting your time with the moves you posted on the previous dex. I thank you so much for it, but this is going to be the final update.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    A lot of stuff happened in the 2 hours ive been gone.
    I think the Vivillon patterns/type association is a cool thing to do if possible!
    Also, i wouldnt like to ignore the rule that Megas dont get changes in their base HP.

Years

Could you guys please review this?
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1S-m_OSfHJH8oF1zQtCJILRYsAXdjuEwWt3HZmF-qM1M/

Butterfree (and Beutifly) is plain bug. Because we are still debating if it is Bug/Psychic or Bug/Fairy.
    Amurder93 says keep Beautifly Bug/Flying and make the mega Bug/Psychic.

This is something i worked out by tomorrow so we can go pichu (25) to bellosom (48) and continue suite.

I vote Butterfree Bug/Fairy.

But mainly review the list, and see if any stat changes should be made. ability changes, or type changes.

classiccartoonsftw

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I think Bug/Psychic is more suitable for Butterfree. I don't really see it as a fairy.

Venomoth is another Pokemon I see as a Bug/Psychic, but we need to set the two apart without one completely outclassing another. I say that we make Venomoth bulkier than Butterfree, particularly on the special side.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
    I prefer Beautifly as Bug\Fairy and Butterfree as Bug\Psychic.
    I also suggest these stuff:
    -Butterfree mega ability be Serene grace.
    -Changing Arboks' mega ability to a new ability called "Venomous". All Poison moves get +1 priority.

I also changed the megastone name for butterfree from Butterfreeite to Butterfrite, if that's okay. Just sounds better.

If you can all vote on my changes that'll be nice, thanks.
    Good luck to all of us in Alpha 0.2! :)

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    I agree on Butterfree getting Serene Grace, but i think Mega-Arbok should get some other type of ability. Maybe something like "Vemon Fangs" which gives all "biting" moves a 20% chance of poisoning the target?? Also, i cant open up the doc files while at work apparently, so ill have to wait to get home -.- im sorry

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
    I agree on Butterfree getting Serene Grace, but i think Mega-Arbok should get some other type of ability. Maybe something like "Vemon Fangs" which gives all "biting" moves a 20% chance of poisoning the target?? Also, i cant open up the doc files while at work apparently, so ill have to wait to get home -.- im sorry

Alright,no pressure man.
    When all is said and done, we'll move to 25-48 right?
    Another suggestion: Remove the Fairy type from Pidgeot. and the Fightng type from Fearow. I mean, why would you even put Fairy type on Pidgeot?

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    Sounds good to me. And the Arbok thing was just an idea, we can still discuss it!

I would say to remove those 2 types as well, dont seem that fitting to me

Years
    I'm willing to make Butterfree and Beautifly Bug/Fairy

Butterfree: Bug/Flying
    Megafree: Bug/Psychic

Should these mons get a base form retype or only in the mega?
    ------
    Pidgeot ... Normal/Flying? ... In all reality we made Mega Pidgeot Fairy/Flying 'out of love' and gave it Pixelate to make use of its new typing. (also to give an alternative to Togekiss) ... I dont know any other bird that could be part fairy. (other than swanna but that is staying Water/Flying as of now)

Fearow was made by Djtiki
    ------
    Mega Arbok ability
    Venomous ... +1 Poison moves ... I like the sound of that
    Intimidate
    Tough Jaw ... All bite moves have +50% dmg
    Vampire ... all bite moves restore 50% health from damage (they become drain punch)
    .....the typing Poison/Dark with the ability Vampire would be great. Poison Fang / Crunch would be great stab with ice fang for coverage.

thanks cro for pointing the stuff out :)

for fearow talk to Tiki first. I guess we had it in mind fearow would be more of a fighting in our game (Pokemon U council).

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
    Okay. I can agree on Fearow now that i've reconsidered it.
    For Pidgeot i still believe he should stay Normal\Flying or make it Flying\Normal would be interesting.

And i think Butterfree should be base retyped to Bug\Psychic, if we are already at it.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    I guess Fearow being Flying/Fighting is okay, although he doesnt look much like it. Id rather give Braviary that typing...
    Also, i wouldnt just give Pidgeot the Fairy type because there is no better match. Its not like we have to retype every Pokemon for the sake of re-typing or making every possible type combo available, at least thats my opinion. If you really want to give another flying type the fairy type as well, i would go with Chatot or Swablu for example.
    I can see Mega-Arbok getting the "Vampire" Ability, but 50% may be a bit OP??

Years
    Biting move inflicts damage, and up to 50% of the damage dealt to the target is restored to the user as HP. If this attack deals 1 HP of damage, 1 HP will be restored to the user.
    --stolen from Drain punch.
    I dont think it is too op.
    Swablu/Altaria fairy/dragon has been mentioned before

Zoro point noted*
    normal flying bird again.

classiccartoonsftw

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Pidgeot should stay Normal/Flying IMO, because it's the original regional bird. I don't really care if Fearow stays Normal/Flying or gains the Fighting type, but either way, we do need to set the two apart. Pidgeot could be bulkier than Fearow, whereas Fearow could be faster and stronger.

As for Mega Arbok, I agree with the Venom Fangs idea.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
    Vampire on Arbok is just so he can stand his own in battles.
    Venomous can be Sevipers' ability along with aboost when we get there.

Also, now that we moved onto 25-49, vote about these matters too:

1. Raichu was voted to have 1 mega evolution, but because he is mixed attacker (110 both physical and special attack) i did 2 stat changes for the possible mega: Physical one and Special one. The BST, you'll notice he has the same speed, but only the abilities and the spread is changed:

Mega Raichu-Physical
    Ability-Motor Drive
    Stats-
    HP 60 \ ATK 145 \ DEF 80 \ SpA 110 \ SpD 100 \ Spe 130 (total 625 BST)

Mega Raichu-Special
    Ability-Lightningrod
    Stats-
    HP 60 \ ATK 110 \ DEF 100 \ SpA 145 \ SpD 80 \ Spe 130 (total 625 BST)

2. Mega-Sandslash gains Rock type and the following,yes or no:
    Ability- Sand Claws (my ability-all slashing moves become ground type,so he gets STAB on them)
    Stats-
    HP 80 \ ATK 120 \ DEF 120 \ SpA 45 \ SpD 85 \ Spe 120 (total 570 BST)

So the matters at hand are:
    a.Mega Pidgeot
    b.Mega Fearow
    c.Mega Arbok (ability only)
    d.Which mega Raichu to pick.
    e.New mega Sandslash (stats and ability),agreeing or not.

Have a nice day!

Back