• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon U

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    I agree in the later, bug bite should get the boost for obvious reasons.
    I dont think Charizard should only have one mega, thats something GF made and it should stay that way

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
    I'm on board classic (only the latter). Fine by me.

Amurder93,Azire,DjTiki,TobyJoey and Shrew, please vote about the subjects a-e,either by PM to me or here.
    :)

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I propose a new effect for Sand Claws. I suggest that the ability allows the user to Pursuit trap the opponent with any move, not just with Pursuit. I think this ability would be great for a Mega Dugtrio.

What do you guys think?

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
    I propose a new effect for Sand Claws. I suggest that the ability allows the user to Pursuit trap the opponent with any move, not just with Pursuit. I think this ability would be great for a Mega Dugtrio.

What do you guys think?

I told you i'm on board, only if you take the 2 effects apart and make it a new ability with it's own name.
    So we got 6 things to discuss now. I would like us to finish this until Sunday-Monday tops, so we could move on.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Do you mean by that that any move would do twice the damage when the Pokemon wants to switch out?? Seems kinda OP tbh
    In that case, we should make it so that Pursuit does only 1.5 times the damage when the Pokemon switches out. Same for any attack used by a Sand Claws user. To compensate for this, we could increase Pursuit's initial BP to 50.

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    Just kinda coming in here. Hello. I'd like to joint this project as well, it seems VERY interesting. As a matter of fact, I think I might be of some service in one way or another. (Probably won't be able to update as frequently on my end though. I'm pretty busy lately.)

Anyhow, even though I quite literally just got here, I'd like to give my opinion on a few of this issues currently at hand. (Based on KillerCroCohen's post):

a.Mega Pidgeot should stay Normal/Flying, as it was the one to first have this typing.

b.With Mega Fearow I liked the idea of Flying/Fighting, but also make it in such a way that it's not just another Hawlucha.

c.Mega Arbok's ability... not quite sure what to think of the ideas, they both kinda got juggled to the point where I'm not sure which is which. However, what I THINK is the Venom Fangs idea sounds good.

d. With Mega Raichu, I quite wish the rule of only one mega hadn't already been placed. The entire Pikachu family is mixed attacking, so I would think it would be better to either have a mixed attacking Mega, or two megas that prioritize. However, neither of those seem to be possible at this point. However, if I were to choose one over the other, I'd go for the special attacker.

e. On Mega Sandslash, I like the original Sand Claws idea, the one classic made seems interesting, but the original sounds nicer for Mega Sandslash. As far as stats go, it's a fine spread.

Last edited:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    Welcome to the Club Golden Warrior!! Nice to see another soul join us (:
    Im glad you are directly giving us input.

As for Mega-Raichu, we stated to make one Mega first, but we could add a 2nd one in the future. Now, if everyone prefers the idea of having both, id be on board

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
    Sry I have been inactive, just alot of things have been up. :p. But im ready to start something again.

Years
    In that case, let's just go with the physical one, and give it the attacks I proposed. But then we should remove Mega Charizard Y as well, and use Mega Charizard X as the only Mega Charizard.

Also, I suggest that we should let Bug Bite be affected by abilities like Strong Jaw, Venom Fangs, and Venomous, since technically it is a biting attack.

Classic, appreciate the idea, but the council already decided on 1 mega only, which will be a phycial OR special attacker.
    Do yu have a stand or are you neutral?

We are allowed to host as many megas as we need. So If a pokemon needs two mega forms IT WILL GET TWO Mega forms. The Pokemon gamefreak has implemented. We will not deleted pokemon gamefreak has made.

other than that we are good :) So Mega Raichu can have a XY form. If you are passionate about a certain evolution such as a Dragon/Flying Dodrio we will try to implement it into the project. This is community. I will be changing Pidgeot back to Normal/Flying because you all want it, but I could say I want Pidgeot-Mega Fairy/Flying to be like Togekiss such as Fearow being Fighting/Flying like Hawlucha.

Killercro Amurder93 is my RL friend he doesn't have a PC account. I think our votes should be in public.

Golden Warrior I'll add you in a minute :)

could people please start finishing this document please. There are plenty of xxxxx's everywhere
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Bx90j8ZIWoxylLzQwAAMAV33gFyihaUftCmkMSkjDHo/edit

you can use this as a reference
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/18P85gjn2TBRBOzZoiO9SOv36IR6a6Am_ZFywEvezvas/edit

I want to prepare 50 - 70

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    but I could say I want Pidgeot-Mega Fairy/Flying to be like Togekiss such as Fearow being Fighting/Flying like Hawlucha.

could people please start finishing this document please. There are plenty of xxxxx's everywhere
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Bx90j8ZIWoxylLzQwAAMAV33gFyihaUftCmkMSkjDHo/edit

you can use this as a reference
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/18P85gjn2TBRBOzZoiO9SOv36IR6a6Am_ZFywEvezvas/edit

I want to prepare 50 - 70

Does that man you WANT Mega-Pidgeot to be Flying/fairy or is it just an option you are suggesting??
    Also, ill get started on that doc ;)

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    May i join? From what have seen, there are no girls working on this project.{XD} Also, for fearow, a flying/fighting type is approved by me!

Years
    merely a suggestion. That would make Pidgeot a bit more "useful" Giving it pixelate. Farfetch'd is coming up and that mon has received love from this community. You'll see.

Years
    May i join? From what have seen, there are no girls working on this project.{XD} Also, for fearow, a flying/fighting type is approved by me!
    It's a community project we're all apart of it. (gender means little here) we're focusing on ideas ^w^
    As of now we are working from and review Pichu to Vileplume/Belloossom. File #025 to #049.
    Review the work, and give your two cents. That's all I ask :)

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
    Hi i was gone for a few hours, sum it up for me?
    Nevermind i saw the whole thing, Welcome aboard guys (and girl :) )

So i guess the matter of Pidgeot and Fearow is done?
    And what have you decided about Arbok,Sandslash and Raichu?

Edit again:
    Why does Wigglytuff has Huge power?

Last edited:

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    Well, Wigglytuff doesn't have the greatest attack, so Huge Power makes sense to me. It has a fine Physical movepool too. Also, that's the Mega Wigglytuff, so that is also a thing. It would make a great mixed sweeper it looks like to me.

Mega Clefable getting fur coat with that defense? That seems like it'd be really OP. o_O

Other than that, all of these seem like really great ideas. I've never actually worked with Google Documents before as I'm more used to Dropbox, but I'll see if I can't learn my way around this.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
    Warrior, me too, Fading tree here introduced me to the magical thing called google docs.
    I believe everyone tried to do editing today? I really think that's nice that we are working as a team and lowering down the pressure from Nick.

Back