• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon U

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
  • To be honest, i dont agree on Mega-Raticate and Mega-Ninetails typings.
    I think Raticate should stay a normal type, and for Ninetails i like either Fairy or Psychic, but not ghost

Years
  • To be honest, i dont agree on Mega-Raticate and Mega-Ninetails typings.
    I think Raticate should stay a normal type, and for Ninetails i like either Fairy or Psychic, but not ghost

Unlike Mega-Pidgeot I can back up Mega-Ninetales for being Fire/Ghost
    as Vulpix it learns
    7 Fire Moves (Lv.Up)
    5 Normal Moves (Lv.Up)
    3 Ghost Moves (Lv.Up)
    2 Psychic Moves (Lv.Up)
    2 Dark Moves (Lv.Up)

In Just Waiting On A Friend, a very old Ninetales befriended Brock, who bore a resemblance to her long lost master. This Ninetales created all sorts of illusions, including one of a woman through which it spoke. -It was like a Ghost.

But Zoro what I can say is that: The doc is open for anyone to edit.
    What I suggest is that we vote on
    Mega Ninetales 1 Evo or 2 Evos, and have them be different type or ETC.
    But go to the doc and add a ninetales X and Y form, we can discuss more later on that :)

---
    The Concept behind Mega Raticate Normal/Poison is that it evolved to sewer life. Ordinary Dash is just a joke that it has to be quick to catch its food :P ..that is also why normal raticate gained the ability poison heal :)

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • I posted Victreebel and Dodrio mega ideas.

Ninetales's dex entries have implications about curses, reincarnation, and supernatural abilities, so I'd say Fire-Ghost, with Fire-Psychic are a runner-up typing. Although regular Ninetales doesn't look like a ghost, its mega's design could. For its Grave Redemption ability, it may be worth considering that, when Ninetales faints, it could inflict "Curse" status on the opponent as opposed to firing off an attack.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • I put up a Mega-Magmortar idea, check it out!

Oh and Mega-Ninetails Fire\ghost 100% i liked the idea.

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • I went ahead and added my idea of MegaLuxray. Tell me what you guys think!

Also, as far as Ninetails goes, I feel like Fire/Ghost and Fire/Psychic would both work fine. Fire/Fairy might work, but the other two would be better I think. Oh, and I left comments of my own on the MegaVictreebel and MegaDodrio. Also, the MegaMagmortar looks fine, I think.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Mega Dugtrio shouldn't have the same stats as regular Dugtrio. Also, the Mega Stone for Dugtrio should be called the Dugtrionite, because Dugtrioite sounds stupid in my opinion.

Also, I already suugested an ability for Mega Dugtrio.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
  • Mega Dugtrio shouldn't have the same stats as regular Dugtrio. Also, the Mega Stone for Dugtrio should be called the Dugtrionite, because Dugtrioite sounds stupid in my opinion.

Also, I already suugested an ability for Mega Dugtrio.

We didn't put the same stats, it's just until we find a good spread for mega dugtrio. And you're right, i'll edit it to "Dugtrionite".

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • I'm glad that the Victreebel idea was well-received, and good point that the Dodrio ability was imbalanced. Is there an easy way to insert pokemon stats into the documents besides manually typing them in?

Years
  • Sadly you need to imput it one by one :(
    I'll do a few before I go to sleep.
    What I'm more concerned about is us getting semi good abilities on our pokemon
    ^^;

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Why is Mega Primeape's ability named Shadow Boxer? As far as I'm concerned, Mega Primeape isn't related to shadows, and neither is its ability.

Also, what does the ability Ovenbake do?

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
  • Thank you for the criticism, the sandslash may need a higher attack than special attack, since most of his moves are physical. And he needs to be faster, i'll edit it later.

What does ovenbake do?

Years
  • Why is Mega Primeape's ability named Shadow Boxer? As far as I'm concerned, Mega Primeape isn't related to shadows, and neither is its ability.

Also, what does the ability Ovenbake do?
    Primeape is a Boxing Pig Monkey. In china they had this thing called Shadow Boxing. Classics do you have permission to edit the docs? If not please email me a email so I can let you in ^^;

Thank you for the criticism, the sandslash may need a higher attack than special attack, since most of his moves are physical. And he needs to be faster, i'll edit it later.
    Cro. go to the doc and upgrade the slashes atk then :)

----
    Most fully evolved pokemon should have an average BST of 490 - 525. Of course some might be lower around the 440 - 470 range and some might be higher 525 to 550 range.
    ----
    This document needs some love :)
    Paras to Alakazam

That document is the one with the most blanks. make whatever edits you feel are necessary :)

Last edited:

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    A thought, you know what we don't have? Dragon/Bug.

The best Pokémon I can think of that would fit, and I believe it fits real well, Haxorus. Yes. Dragon/Bug. Thoughts?

I can't edit any docs right now as I'm busy with RL stuff.

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • Hm... A Dragon/Bug Haxorus sounds strange, but makes sense, as it looks very Prey Mantis like. You know, I'd be ok with the idea if everyone else runs with it, sounds pretty cool!

Years
  • The only Dragon/Bug I can think of is Yanmega
    ---
    #097 to #124 is out
    The main thing now are abilities, megas, and stat upgrades, or nerfs
    I wont touch this until Wensday so please work on this if you have the time.
    :)

Back