• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Warps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newten5

The lost soul
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    I think emerald (u) is actually emerald (e) And I can't remember where I got it, but its deffinetly (e) because I checked ^_^ Anyway theres no difference so who cares? XD
    So, well when I finish the first city I think Ill release a BETA, but thats not gonna be for a while so don't get your hopes up ^_^

~Newten5

lexman911_911

pokemon master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 29, 2006
    actualy it is a difference becase (e) means europe which is not out yet and (u) means united states which is out and when i try opening (u) with elite or advance map it doesn't work so i think your not using an emeral rom becase pokemon Emerald (e) isn't out yet.

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Yeah I know (e) means europe and (u) means united states, but theres no actual difference in the game itself. Its different with (j) because all the text is different.
    So why dont they just release (u) in the US and europe? It would make things much easier......

~Newten5

lexman911_911

pokemon master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 29, 2006
    but how are you making new maps if (e) isnt out and you using (e) it is like your not using a rom becase (u) is bpee and it says it couldnt load bpee when i tried to open it with advancemap or elitemap36

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Oh, (u) is BPEE? Hmmm, maybe im using (u) then, OK ill go and check ^_^

~Newten5

lexman911_911

pokemon master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 29, 2006
    if you are using it can you tell me where to get the tool for hacking emerald

lexman911_911

pokemon master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 29, 2006
    how come i cant open mine with elite map or advance map please tell me where i can get the newest versions

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    You need to goto that thread I posted and add the offsets into pokeroms.ini in the elitemap folder. Have a look at the thread ^_^

~Newten5

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Emm, well the idea of having the mart and pokemon center combined seems to be a success.
    Would you like it if I made the pokemon center hold even more things? E.G: Battle tent, pokemon contest, ect? I will be remaking the building too. So, yay or nay? ^_^

~Newten5

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Newten5 said:
    Emm, well the idea of having the mart and pokemon center combined seems to be a success.
    Would you like it if I made the pokemon center hold even more things? E.G: Battle tent, pokemon contest, ect? I will redesing the building too. So, yay or nay? ^_^

~Newten5

Yes. can you make them sell rare candies as well? but of course put them at a high price.

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Actually, I tried putting pokemon contests into the pokemon center and it didn't work XD I talked to the person and was taken to the contest, finished the contest.....and ended up in the contest hall mutch further in the game XD I suspect the same thing will happen to the battle tents so im ditching the idea :P

I think I might try changing the brendan and may sprites into new possisions just for kicks :)

~Newten5

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    I have been changing lots of the texy recently, and I thought this was funny:
    Pokemon Warps
    Pokemon Warps
    Pokemon Warps
    Pokemon Warps

ROFLMAO Sorry, I just found that funny XD

I have changed most of the text in littleroot and the first route with trainers in it. Some people talk in blue, some in green and some in the regular colour text ^_^ I might post some screenies.
    I have also changed some of the trainers Pokemon to make them fit in with the route :P

I am thinking of releasing a BETA, but I'm not sure if I should make another city first or not....I mean a few routes and some text changes are nice but is it enough for a BETA? Hmmm.....

~Newten5

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    MysticTrunks said:
    It's so funny! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :tired: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Calm down MT, I hope nobody reports you for SPAMming XD
    And I knew it was funny but.... well whatever ^_^

~Newten5

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back