• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon White Unpaused

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
Hey everyone I just found this one program were it will turn a regular picture into more of a 3D look, how would guys like it if I did it to everything on the game? Also I am making another game on rmxp but I'm still in the middle of testing the custom stuff like cms, cns, abs, and then a zelda like loading page. Its going to be all good.

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 5, 2007
Mena said:
Hey everyone I just found this one program were it will turn a regular picture into more of a 3D look, how would guys like it if I did it to everything on the game? Also I am making another game on rmxp but I'm still in the middle of testing the custom stuff like cms, cns, abs, and then a zelda like loading page. Its going to be all good.

Sounds good. I can't wait to see screenshots from where you made them look like they was 3D. The other project sounds really cool. Keep up the good work. :rambo:

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
Okay everyone, I have not yet put in the 3D stuff yet in but I will soon, I'm haveing a few problems but I am fixing them, and also I worked on the 2nd Team Aqua scene. Oh by the way it is also were you get your partner( oh and the girl won't be her but it will be a character that I will make or someone else):

Attack.PNG

Oh and if you want to help out in the project I need people who are artist, I need someone still who can draw really good.

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
Yea it does look odd, I was just trying to try something new but I think it didn't work, hey do you guys know what I've been thinking? I was thinking if I should rerelease the first demo but with all the customs and all the glitches fixed, how many of you would like that?

EDIT: From the Arcade room, pacman:

PACMAN.png

Last edited:

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
lol sure I'd love to play a demo of it :D! cool you made a pacman game well I'm looking forward to see it.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Re-releasing the demo would be a good idea, we have a lot more members now that didn't get to play the original demo.
I'm so glad you remade Pacman for the arcade, I love that game!

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Wow, Pac-Man!!! o.o... Ooh...
Wow, I loved that game, anymore arcade games in store?

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
Usohachii_Pot said:
You can't do this. My friend and I are already making a Pokemon Black & White. Someone lock this topic please.

Umm I have been in devlopment for over a year now and I think my game was first to be named cause I have never seen your game here before mine also I would never go to you or your topic and say lock this I was here first.

I am trying to put a lot of arcades in the arcade room and I am trying to create a platform type of system by using a little of the 8 directional system, also I am trying to make a few arcades up by myself and if I release Demo 1 again with everything fixed I will include a few other things because it was really short and also it would probly have to be next month, I'm going to Washington D.C. for a school trip.

Edit: Arcade List SO FAR:

Poke (pokemon platform)
Pacman
Donkey Kong
Mickey & Minnie Mouse
Mario Bros
Zelda(a little preview on my other game on xp)
Pong

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
Do you guys know what? I think I'm going to redo all the graphics, I just don't like were it is going right now, it doesn't look as good as it should, well I'm off to fix a few pictures!

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
You've picked some great games for the arcade Mena!

PokeChaos, nobody sets release dates for their games because they can't predict when they'll be able to complete it.

Yoshiman

Also- Marrilman.
Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2012
"Poke (pokemon platform)
Pacman
Donkey Kong
Mickey & Minnie Mouse
Mario Bros
Zelda(a little preview on my other game on xp)
Pong"
Cool! Mario Bros, Zelda too good! :D Keep up this game it is great!

Back