• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon White Yin & Black Yang versions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

-PARADOX-

Overworld Spriter :)
Years
ok sarcastic prince, seriously my sprites do NOT look like they're ripped from wesleys game, if you even took the time to compare then you'd realise that my sprites are larger, more refined and dont look anything like wesleys, dude it took ages to make those, paying attention to every little detail on 50 sprites, each with 8 frames so thats like 400 frames ive had to do so i really DO NOT need any of your sarcastic stuff please. Making overworlds is the one and only think im 100% confident at doing and i really like them, if you think they looklike wesleys overworlds then fine thats your opinion, just dont ruin anything for everyone who might actually like and appreciate the time and consideration i put into those overworlds OK?

oh and yeah i really wouldlike all that info on the 5th gen pokemon thanx man :)

donquixote123456

Hacker on the go
Years
Did you get my pm? Hope i helped. And if you want any more help don't hesitate to ask. Oh yeah and wakahack too has more sprites if you don't like mine. And remember you should make up a team. it makes life definitely easier and do what you want no matter what obstacles and criticism.

Last edited:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
ok sarcastic prince, seriously my sprites do NOT look like they're ripped from wesleys game, if you even took the time to compare then you'd realise that my sprites are larger, more refined and dont look anything like wesleys, dude it took ages to make those, paying attention to every little detail on 50 sprites, each with 8 frames so thats like 400 frames ive had to do so i really DO NOT need any of your sarcastic stuff please. Making overworlds is the one and only think im 100% confident at doing and i really like them, if you think they looklike wesleys overworlds then fine thats your opinion, just dont ruin anything for everyone who might actually like and appreciate the time and consideration i put into those overworlds OK?

oh and yeah i really wouldlike all that info on the 5th gen pokemon thanx man :)

Paradox, I understand your feelings, and I'm sorry for my attitude.
But one OW is shrunken badly, and that's the man in the Lilof Town screen, please fix that one. It looks like as if his hair is bigger that his head. That's the only bad OW. The rest of them are professional.

But there's another thing you lack in the Hack - grammar. I see that you make constant grammar mistakes in the screens, and I can help you with that.

-PARADOX-

Years
thankyou sarcastic prince, and i completely see what you mean by grammer mistakes, it is manly because i am in a rush for getting my alpha finished, don't worry the mistakes in grammer shall and will 100% be fixed before any releases are made. If i need your help though i will ask, infact you'll be the first. :)

And waow! thanks for the banners dude, they are definately being used :)

-PARADOX-

Years
HELP NEEDED!!!!

Ok guys first of all thankyou to all those who comment and support this hack, heres the big request can someone please help me to insert graphics, that means things like titlescreens, loading screens, textboxes, the intro, the bag, the pokedex, and just general things like that, i will provide everything to be inserted and i will provide all the palettes and raw offsets i just need someone to insert it all, thankyou and you will ofcourse recieve full credit and be put on the team list.

Shaymin Master

The Master of Shaymin
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2010
Nice Work on the tiles but.... is there any scripts other than the Shajika and Wes???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back