• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon White Yin & Black Yang versions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

donquixote123456

Hacker on the go
Years
Yeah Well never mind. Just a bit of advice ...................... If you are planning to release an alpha make sure that you have done a little more and keep something back. Its easier to go on and people won't give up waiting for your new release which has happened quite often before when developers take too long and people start losing intrest

Years
and dude you have awesome tiles now you only need a great story and great scripts i and guarantee it will rock :)

n0rul3s

Exploring Unova....
Years
I can make the back and front sprites for your heroes...
And i have a lot of ideas for you if you don`t have xD

Last edited:

n0rul3s

Exploring Unova....
Years
well.......in the second town why don`t you put a reshiram/zekrom statue that will open after you beat the game there you will pe able to catch the alternative legendary ;) and if you want i can make the sprites for the two statues next time pm me xD ohh BTW it`s a legendary unicorn idk the name it looks like a water type....
647.png
this is it! i can make a OW for him and you can put him in the game standing in a tower just like ho-oh does!
another idea put some mushroom tiles in some will be good like a berry and some will be the mushroom pokemon!
oh and there`s this:
509.png
you can get it in the fourth town after beating the gym! the nurse joy will give it to you because it`s hurt and needs a new home :D tell me if i`ll make the sprites or not :badsmile: i wait for a reply

Last edited:

n0rul3s

Exploring Unova....
Years
thx for the comment i rush made the backsprites took me 2 minutes i need to retouch them (RLY) check them out:
FRLG_Red_Back.png

ohh and i beg you to give me the game so far so i can insert some sprites so please give me a link for the ips or already patched rom

Last edited:

-PARADOX-

Overworld Spriter :)
Years
im liking the ideas, and the mushroom idea is very nice, but i already thought of that sorry, its part of the first alpha, and the cat idea is very nice i really like it, and that unicorn already has an event that coincides with the legendary trio(not revealing this event yet), although im in love with the statue that reveals a staircase.

I tell you what, ive just made a church statue for the fourth towns church, so once you maybe get the 2nd oeb in some sort of event then you talk with the statue and the arch bishop will walk over and tell you about a sleeping pokemon that lives down there, oh and it only appears if you have the opposite one, eg. if you have to have reshiram to make zekrom appear and vice verca, i like your thinking keep it coming dude... :)

aSeRo141414

zZJoennZz inside
Years
This hack looks good so far as I can see, the tiles is good but the animation when walking in grass doesn't look good in your grass tiles, and the tree tiles is good, if this a fire red hack, I can help in graphics.

-PARADOX-

Years
Hey guys, ehm this hack has taken a turn for the worst as i realised i am terrible at making scripts so i need a really really good scripter, just someone to script all the events in the maps that i give them, this means main storyline events, trainer battles, signposts, sidequest events, talk to people scripts, don't worry ill provide all the sprites, overworlds and maps and information just need someone to make the events???? please apply you have to pretty good though and you will recieve full credit, but if any of my tiles or sprites or anything is stolen ill know because i have made and inserted everything so far!!!!!!!!!

n0rul3s

Exploring Unova....
Years
hey paradox can you give me the game so far?? it will be more easier to work directly on it
so can you give it to me please??? BTW will you use my backsprites ??

-PARADOX-

Years
ehm N0rul3s how good are you at scripting, i just don't want to give my rom to someone who is simply just going to steal my tiles, palettes, graphics and sprites...

so how good are you and i'll put you as a co-partner for the hack, if thats okay?

and if you find the time, you can put in your event ideas and stuff, but you will also have to put in the events i give and explain to you, if you are scripting, then it takes so much weight off me and i can focus on inserting my graphics and pokemon so together the hack will be so much better!!! and once you are done we i can make the edits between the versions and together we can release an alpha for both of the games, it may take a little work but together this could prove to be an incredible hack!

n0rul3s

Exploring Unova....
Years
my scrpiting tehniques are not so good...i can`t do more than post signes talking people and edit some events if you need and sprites,thought...i have 6 years exp in spriting.It`s ok if don`t want to give me your rom i understand anyway....do you have any rom that you only inserted all the 5th gen pokemons? because i want to make a hack (not public) i`ll put you on the credits for the base rom and give you a npc in the game what do you say??
Back on topic:
New idea a haunted castle with:
607.png
608.png
609.png
527.png
528.png
make this dungeon 5F and at 5F put this pokemon
524.png
THIS WILL BE THE ONLY PLACE TO FIND HIM

-PARADOX-

Years
hmmmm, really 6 years huh? well could you maybe make custom reposes of all the legendaries, like reshiram, zekrom and the trio? because all the attempts at resizing them have been terrible and i cannot find a descent one so yeah, i'd love it if you could do that please?

NatureKeeper

It should be BlackYin and WhiteYang, since Yang is White, and Yin is Black according to Taoism.

But overall, it's good.

n0rul3s

Exploring Unova....
Years
641.png
642.png
645.png
This is the trio??
i`m making the reposes now xD i quited my hack because i didn`t find a scripter hope you find one quickly enough
Took me sometime but BEHOLD:
reshiram3.png
PS i indexed it just put it in i tried and looks really good altought it`s a little tiny xD

Last edited:

-PARADOX-

Years
it's actually ok tbh, but yeah it is a bit tiny, and i think i found a good repose and no it's the other trio, the legendary fighting trio...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back