• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon White Yin & Black Yang versions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima1

Pro Mapper
Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2011
    Black yang will be a bit more time, the palettes are harder to change for it.
    And if you are inserting more unova I can supply every fifth generation sprite you need.

Ultima1

Pro Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2011
    Hey Paradox, the roms went all wrong. Please post the 128x128 title pages so I can insert them.

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    this looks great! i really like this hack so far, can't wait to play it.

-PARADOX-

Overworld Spriter :)
    Years
  • ultima1: Pokemon White Yin & Black Yang versions...

oh and ultima1 once you finish one can you send it to me and once you finish the other then can you send me that to, don't send them both at the same time...

Ultima1

Pro Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2011
    Black yang is 90% done, just editing the pokemon sign and it'll be done.

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Black yang is 90% done, just editing the pokemon sign and it'll be done.
    This is great. Definitely going to give it a try. Although I'm curious as to why Yang is almost done but Yin isn't. Aren't they two sides of the same Coin? Shouldn't the change from Yang to Yin be mild, meaning both should be done around the same time? Or am I wrong?

Ultima1

Pro Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2011
    This is great. Definitely going to give it a try. Although I'm curious as to why Yang is almost done but Yin isn't. Aren't they two sides of the same Coin? Shouldn't the change from Yang to Yin be mild, meaning both should be done around the same time? Or am I wrong?

These are the title pages for the games not the actual games. Also black yang is still 90% done and white yin is 50% done.

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    These are the title pages for the games not the actual games. Also black yang is still 90% done and white yin is 50% done.

I'm well aware that the pictures are the ones that make up the title screen, when I said that's great I meant that it's great the beta to Black Yang is almost done. My question still remains as to why Yang is more complete than Yin. Are they that different?

-PARADOX-

Years
  • thankyou for the notice Ultima1 can you just send me Black yang once finished. Also another thing guys, although it may not seem like it but there will be quite a few differences between these games, some very noticible others not quite :S

Example: this is just an example because it's very obvious... In the games you get chosen by a legendary Pokemon! In the games this is different and because of this some locations change in the game. This opens up some varied differences within the wild pokemon you can catch.

I hope this puts the minds at rest of those who are pm-ing me about them not agreeing with 2 versions... I mean can you's leave it alone, I mean there is near enough always been 2 versions of every game released by Nintendo, infact in most cases there is 3 so why can't i make 2?

TCB

Tranquilo.
    Years
  • I like there are two versions of your hack PARADOX. That brings up, in my opinion, fresh challenges and features. And like you said, varied differences between the two is always welcomed in my book. Also, Black and White actually have specified differences, so I don't see why you shouldn't create two different, yet similar hacks. Block out all those nay-sayers and do what you choose. I'll be waiting for the first beta of either game, ready to enjoy the hell of it.
    One more thing...Happy New Year dude!

-PARADOX-

Years
  • Ok Ultima1 Thankyou you are amazing!!

MAJOR PROBLEM!!!!!!
    guys today whilst I was downloading a program called pokescript I received a virus! Apparently a very strong virus as it has caused my computer to become extremely buggy and has spread to all my files and most of them are deleted! Including my roms which were complete and just waiting on their title screens.

But! I also bear good news! I want u guys to know I have all my overworlds and tiles saved on a pen drive so once inserted I will continue this hack on my brothers laptop! Don't worry guys I'm not giving up on this hack!

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    aw... i was really looking forward into trying the 1st release..but good to know that you have back up files :)

CHARIZARD owns

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2021
    i have a virus right now too xD
    try Malawarebytes Antimalaware? Or use an antivirus program.I'm using it to kill my virus....
    anyway,this hack is looking good!

Years
  • i bet that it will be an awsome hack #1 cause v generation pokemon are harder to train and #2 v generation pokemon are awsome so are the graphics so i hope this will be a cool hack.

Ultima1

Pro Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2011
    I was caught up with school stuff, so ya I couldn't work on the title screens in a while.

pirateof7sea

I shall crush your hope even if there is none.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    PROGRESS
    Alpha 1
    White Yin version: 20%
    Black Yang version: 20%

--
    The progression is not increasing.
    Is this project dead?

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2016
    Maybe you should try to combine this 2 versions ? To make like a Yin Yang version ? Like how Pokemon games get their 3rd games , ruby and shapphire to Emerald ? A different story line too :D That would be great :D

Years
  • PROGRESS
    Alpha 1
    White Yin version: 20%
    Black Yang version: 20%

--
    The progression is not increasing.
    Is this project dead?

Read the thread.
    These are the title pages for the games not the actual games. Also black yang is still 90% done and white yin is 50% done. - Ultima1

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back