• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon White

Pine

~Yummers~
Years
  • That's great, but you can't use gamefreak's logo as your own, you could get into trouble even if you don't sell them...

Again, the pics are awesome!

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    I doubt that I would get in trouble, I just wanted to make it look like gamefreaks game, I might change it later on though.

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
  • Well in reality anbody that makes a pokemon fan game should get in "trouble" since they are using copywrighted materials with out the permission of the owner also just for using rpg maker you should get into "trouble" because I doubt that he is using a paid for version which would be japaneese.
    Sorry for going off like that but the whole legal thing goes out the window with rpg maker pokemon fan games.
    But nintendo and game freak have better things to do than deal with people like us.
    Anway good work mena.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
  • Okay, Booda, it's kinda dumb to go ranting to me about that since Mena already said it, so saying it again becomes annoying.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Ok. Let's be mature and stop this fight.
    Anyway, those screens are great and hope to
    see more progress on this.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    This clock right here isn't finished yet but o well, here is another screen:

Prev3.jpg

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    The directional buttons and "A" button should be alligned
    more on the same level. Hope you know what I mean.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Yea, I'm editingthat, I'm just showing what I'm working on right now.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Hey I'm going to give one more big update for the rest of the month then I am going to work harder and get some things done, now for the next demo I will have a list down here, when everything gets crossed off that means its DEMO TIME! This demo will be way better than the last one, all glitches will be fixed, and more gfx.

Redo CBS
    finish clock sytem
    finish car system
    finish Arcade
    finish helicopter
    get at least 25% through Pokemon White
    finish all custum sytems
    finish intro
    FINISHED TITLE!
    finish saves
    FINISHED RUNNING!
    SHOPING DONE!
    finish PC
    finish ripping people

and for the closing here is a screen shot of testing the car system.

DRIVE.bmp

Last edited:

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
  • Cool car thing...but it looks more like a moving van than a car, or even a truck,...

Wait...ripping people?

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I've tried downloading the demo, but I can't
    Could someone send me it through msn?
    Anyway, hope to see you get all of those things
    done Mena!

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Pine said:
    Cool car thing...but it looks more like a moving van than a car, or even a truck,...

Wait...ripping people?

don't worry there will be more cars, and ripping is were you take graphics from a game.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Blaziken master said:
    when is the estimated time of completion for this game
    I can't really tell you, its just when the list up there is all crossed off.

PEOPLE! PLEASE LEAVE ME A LONE! I JUST GOT PROBLY THE 1,000,000th EMAIL FOR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE GO BOTHER SOME ONE ELSE, PLEASE!!! I MEAN I SAID PLEASE AT LEAST NOW STOP ASKING FOR HELP!!! I AM PROBLY DEAD FOR BEING SO SICK AND TIRED OF HELP REQUEST! YOU JUST TURNED ME IN TO A MAD MAD MAD DEMON! I MUST KILL ALL NOOBS!! LEAVE ME ALONE! I AM NOW GOING SO CRAZY RIGHT NOW, I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO GO ON MY COMPUTER WITH OUT SEEING YOU GOT 5,000,000,000 E-MAILS FOR HELP! DIE! PLEAS I BEG OF YOU PEOPLE TO LEAVE ME ALONE!

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Amen to that...

For newbies to RM2K: The help thread is stickied and there for a reason. Please stop PMing, Emailing, IMing me and other RM2Kers. I do try to help, but sometimes it just gets to be too much.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    K I have some news on the cbs, I have been changing the gfx for the battle and now it looks like fire reds, heres a screen:

158.jpg

I hope you enjoyed it, I'll update more.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Nice implement of the battle system into your game Mena!

Back