• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon White

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Theres actually more to it but I am having problems with the internet.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    What do you actually mean by problems with the internet?
    You can't connect?

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Daegon_Kimeron said:
    What do you actually mean by problems with the internet?
    You can't connect?

Right now I'm using a diffrent computer.

My server Quest has a virous in there system right now and there trying to fix it, because of that stupid virous it won't let me go to almost ANY websites, it won't let me post, it won't let me check any pms and it won't let me check my e-mail, thats wats going on.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Sounds good. I think I missed the first demo. But the up-and-coming demo sounds so cool I'll wait ;)

And for all you n00bs asking Mena for help, you can ask me some questions. I may not be the best, but I do like helping ppl. So... just don't flood me :)

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    That virus sounds serious. When do they think they'll be able to get your computer
    rid of it?

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Daegon_Kimeron___Its not in my computer its inside of Quest so my Computer is fine, its just my server, and they don't know when it'll be fixed, but its starting to work better, so I think its almost fixed.

Krazy_Meerkat___It'll be on this demo that I'm working on right now.

THE CBS IS ALMOST DONE! I am now programing all 30 attack and tomarow I am planing on making the rest, also I am planning next week to cross of REDO CBS! I am soooo excited, after the CBS the list will start getting crossed off fast, can't wait!

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, that's good to hear Mena. I hope that your server problem and game turns out well.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Quest is now fixed! And it is a lot faster than usaul I am now downloading 3 megs a sec.! I am soooooooooooooooooooooo happy I can now keep in touch more and bring some updates, oh yea I have to go cross somthing off the list now, see ya!

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    That's really good to hear! I'm glad that your problem's been solved
    and that you can update more often.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Man you guys I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bord, no one is online ever I guess I'll just put up a screen shot of the store in PW

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/Menago/0eb58abb.bmp

and then a new of when you walk in

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/Menago/528717d3.gif

and a new legendary pokemon

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/Menago/e32e8335.gif

and the other one:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/Menago/Shadex.bmp

Please somone post before I die of BORDOM!

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • I like the shop one the most! The one inside the house looks like it's got some funny business going on with how the thing flows.

The legendary sprites look pretty cool!

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Screens look really good. I'm looking foward to the next release of your demo Mena. I really like the choice to be good or bad.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Looks pretty cool, :)

By the way in the second screen is her head turned to the side?

yea her head is.

The one inside the house looks like it's got some funny business going on with how the thing flows.

The color is changed in that pic so it looks diffrent

Edit:I don't like this, school is starting tomarow :dead: .

Last edited:

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
    Years
  • Hey Mena, hows it coming? Or have you had little time because of school? I'm lucky, I don't go back until September 2! :D

Back