• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon X and Y ........ Last gen?

Do you think X and Y will be the last Official Pokemon Games?

• Yes, sadly.....But by the name of Arceus, POKEMONS MEMORY SHALL NEVAH FADE!!

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • NEVAH!! The will of Arceus and his disciples shall never waver, there shall be more! ^.^

Votes: 121 98.4%

• Total voters

TrinityLovesPokemon

TrinityLovesPokemon
    Years
    I've played Pokémon since I was two years old, and I know if they stopped making Pokémon, I would definitely be torn apart. BUT I've been doing my research *shuddup* and it seems to me that they want to make a gen 7!!! In fact, they want to go back to the old gen 1 style, and if they do that would bring back a lot of great memories. Plus they've recently released a title for a game I think it's called Detective Pikachu? I'm not sure but Nintendo made a video explaining the game or something like that. Okay, 'nuff said. So your answer is no. But yes, sadly, sometime in our lives Pokémon is going to possibly stop making those games that we used to play on school nights past our bedtime. For now, let's just stop worrying and enjoy what games Nintendo has made for Pokémon! :D

Back