• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon XS - Sprite Comic

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    oooh nice twist, i didnt see that coming at all =D
    keep em up, theyre great =D

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    xD Poor first Gym Leaders, always being beaten by newbie trainers. It's about time Brock took some action!

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    BEST. ISSUE. YET.

That Brock linne was hyterical, especially when I recalled the one issue where they fought him. I'm quite looking forward to the next issue, well done!

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
    Comics are put together well, and there is, well, humor there that I wasn't expecting.

Great work, you've earned yourself a fan.

Sakamoto

Spriter
    Years
    Sorry for the delay with the next issue guys - had stuff going on.

Seems they've been saved by the mysterious female trainer for now. Time for some questioning methinks

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
    I could tell that when Steelix and Graveller came that it was gonna be a rock gym leader but no brock...

Keep it up!

Sakamoto

Spriter
    Years
    Thanks guys, it actually suprises me as to just how shocked people are over Brock being in Neo Team Rocket. I kinda thought it was a little obvious towards the unveiling.

Anyway, new issue time

Sakamoto

Spriter
    Years
    To finish off the Bill arc ...

Also, check the Drunk Duck profile on Christmas Day for the Christmas Special! (Which I'll post here a day later - I'll be visiting relatives but can set the Drunk Duck to upload it now but only display it after midnight on Christmas Eve)

Back