• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon XS - Sprite Comic

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Hahaha, these are great! I love your humor and the style in which you make these comics. ^_^ Keep it up!

~SLG

Sakamoto

Spriter
    Years
    Thanks guys! ^^
    Always good to hear I'm putting smiles on faces

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I really enjoyed it! Yay and LOL! :D

It was great! Keep it up!

Happy New Year, btw~

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    I haven't comment on this yet xD
    It nice and the zoomed thing is nicer. xD

But I wish that you also upload it to imageshack and have a link to Imageshack one. As the photobucket is really slow as usual.

Sakamoto

Spriter
    Years
    PhotoBucket won't be a problem any longer

Yep, I have recently purchased the domain, www.pokemonxs.com. From now on, all the comics will be posted there.

I feel that the new year is the best time to make this move, and after 41 issues I feel that the comic deserves it's own webspace.

Naturally, I am very grateful to PokeCommunity for letting me display the comics here, and also very grateful to all the fans who have checked in on it's progress and offered words of support and critiscm.

I hope to see you all at PokemonXS.com and would also like to set up an affiliation link leading back here, which is something I should probably discuss with the Admin here.

Happy New Year!

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Sam I'm curious, will you still post here to tell us about updates?

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    Yes. Updates here would be nice. Even though it's not necessary as I've joined the forum there. xD

Burgers Rule

Garchomp want PIE NOW!
    Years
    Comics

These are hilarious! I love the scenes in the house and the pessimistic Pokemon dude! The only advice I can give is to make more!

Sakamoto

Spriter
    Years
    Issue 42 is now online and can be viewed on the website
    Every member at the XS forums recieves an e-mail notification every time a new issue is posted.

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    Which means this thread will no longer have updates?

Back