• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeMorph Liberation Force: OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
  • Man... if the next segment is as great as my anticipatory instincts say, then my guy being in a coma will suck...

Give us vacation on it, though. I have an idea... after a certain point, base calls. Says the veteran four (me, Kansas, Thesis, Phanima) get a break- the rookies have to learn to fight without our help. They have to beat... Sabrina and Koga, for example. That would be good. And then... we have the other four hanging out. I know my guy would just go home and drink.

Well, better than that: everyone gets called back to base, and the veteran four are given a short leave in order to recuperate, while the others are put on watch duty, and then someone attacks headquarters (that seems very Koga-ish to me, ne?) 'Cause I really don't see why the base would just say "Okay, we'll cut the fighting force down by half and send the half that's likely the weakest to go and kill a very dangerous gym leader". I mean, if they did that I'd be very concerned for the survival of the PLF. I mean, how have they survived if that's what their strategy looks like?

Hmm.... pity this isn't a MAR crossover. "Alright, break in the war-games! Into the Training Gate for you!" And Travis could be all, like, "But I've already done this, like, six times!" "Aw, shut up, you aren't anywhere near Knight Class!" XD

By the way, due to my obsession with MAR, I've just decided to assign everyone's character a chess-piece rank based on their character's approximate strength, from what we've seen so far. XD

By the way, chess piece hierarchy works like this for those who haven't seen or read MAR yet- Pawn, Rook, Bishop, Knight, Queen, King, with the latter two being unique ranks held by only two people. Bishop is loosely divided into ten ranks, with the lowest being closer to Rook and the highest bordering on Knight.

Brad- Bishop, top-ranking (Would've been a Knight, but his indiscriminate killing and drunkenness make him too unstable)

Travis- Knight, lower-class, due to his versatility and combat experience.

Clove- Team Leader, so obviously he gets mid-class Knight

Plum- Er.... haven't seen enough to decide between high-ranking Bishop or low-ranking Knight yet, so I'll pass judgment.

Cecily-Rook, pretty much by her own admission.

Alice- Babbo, version 4 Bishop, lower-class

Jade- Bishop, mid-class

Denx- Rook

Reid- Rook, probably. Maybe bishop, but we haven't actually seen him fight.

*Ahem* Pointlessness aside, I must point out that Travis's finally attack didn't actually kill Surge, it just incapacitated him. He's been hit with a massive electrical charge which he couldn't entirely absorb, and he was unable to ground himself. So he's alive, just twitching on the ground and paralyzed. If someone doesn't kill him quick, there's always the chance that he'll recover. And if the next person to post doesn't kill him, I'll tell Phantom and he'll send the Chess no Koma after you.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    a long overdo post from mr. Clove hope you all enjoy, no?

and yes yes, excellent writing from everyone lately. My posts have been coming slowly but i'm trying to make them count...

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • Ok, since Surge isn't dead yet, that doesn't make my last post entirely wrong. The people at his base just can't reach him, and only deem him dead. It would work whether he's dead or not.

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
  • *claps*
    I love Jade's awkward attempts at friendship! =3
    I just hope that everyone doesn't think she's a freak ><

hahahaha
    Bishop mid-class?
    Erm...
    I'll take that as a compliment I suppose. ^_^;

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Well, better than that: everyone gets called back to base, and the veteran four are given a short leave in order to recuperate, while the others are put on watch duty, and then someone attacks headquarters (that seems very Koga-ish to me, ne?) 'Cause I really don't see why the base would just say "Okay, we'll cut the fighting force down by half and send the half that's likely the weakest to go and kill a very dangerous gym leader". I mean, if they did that I'd be very concerned for the survival of the PLF. I mean, how have they survived if that's what their strategy looks like?

That's a good point. I guess the best place to do something like that would be earlier on in the liberation. But even better yet, if everyone's still around by Johto, that would be a perfect chance for the vets to see how much the nubs have improved, and of course take a break and partake in some funny business... It could be like a test of sorts, new region, new Gym Leaders, maybe some newer recruits?

Side note: Bugsy's mine! >D

Plum- Er.... haven't seen enough to decide between high-ranking Bishop or low-ranking Knight yet, so I'll pass judgment.

Considering her background training, Plum might seem like a Bishop/Knight class, but I assure you, taking her fighting style and mental stability into account, she's pretty much an extremely high-tier pawn. xDD

*Ahem* Pointlessness aside, I must point out that Travis's finally attack didn't actually kill Surge, it just incapacitated him. He's been hit with a massive electrical charge which he couldn't entirely absorb, and he was unable to ground himself. So he's alive, just twitching on the ground and paralyzed. If someone doesn't kill him quick, there's always the chance that he'll recover.

I guess Plum'll be up for it, although I just wrote her getting distracted by Jade so she'll need a reminder. Of course, she also yelled told Cecily and the Shinx-morph to handle it, so K-chan could possibly do it as well.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    lol i didn't finish off Surge... we don't have to kill everyone... interrogation works just as well, no? and besides he's as good as dead after what Clove did to him...

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    lol i don't know if we've decided what they have against eachother... you'll just have to see!

bkzasazin

On the road to being a legend.
    Years
  • hey i was wondering if you guys were looking for replacements for any of the 3 inactive posters, because if so i would like to attempt to put up a character sheet as a filler/newcomer to the plot, here is my sign up sorry if its kind of long:

[FONT=&quot]Name:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Ezekiel
    Morph: Nidoking

Appearance: Ezekiel stands at exactly 5 feet 10 inches tall. He has no hair on his head due to the fusion of him and his most trustable pokemon, Nidoking. Due to his fusion with Nidoking, Ezekiel has a long, masculine tail, a horn protrudes about 6 ½ inches from his forehead. His forearms are bulky and seem to be massive in comparison to his smaller upper arms. On each of his elbows a white blade-like matter has formed between the joints connecting his upper arms to his lower arms. His legs are a decent size in comparison for his body type, and from the knee down his legs are covered in an armor like shell. His shoulders also have the shell like armor on them. His face has not changed much other then the fact that his eye structure slightly changed to that of a Nidokings, other then that his eye color is still the same, Storm Grey they have been since he was born. Two larger fangs protrude from his mouth all the time, also in the manner of a Nidoking. His back has a few spikes protruding from the spine as well, although they aren't as long as a Nidokings.

Personality: Ezekiel's personality seems to match his fused companion. He is a headstrong and over-protective person and is not afraid to fight if he feels threatened, often going on rampages to protect his friends and family at all costs. He is determined to help the people he cares for and depends on. He is caring and social when it comes to family and friends, but when it comes to strangers, he tends to be weary and a little over zealous until he gets to know them.

Background: Hailing proudly from just outside Saffron city, Ezekiel grew up around a lot of psychic pokemon users. All of his friends used pokemon such as Abras, Ralts, and Natus. Ezekiel has always wanted to be different and wanted to prove that no matter what type of pokemon you raise, type doesn't matter as long as you have a good bond with your pokemon. So, he caught the first pokemon he could think of that had a disadvantage to psychic types, a Nidoran (M). Ezekiel and his Nidoran trained hard to be able to overcome their fellow pokemon trainers and their companions. A couple years had passed with not much success, Ezekiels Nidoran had evolved into a Nidorino, His friends pokemon had gotten stronger as well, becoming Kirlias, Kadabras and Xatus. The battles he fought between his friends got harder as his friends pokemon evolved, and Nidorino and Ezekiel became more determined. At the age of 15, Ezekiel's older sister and mother came into the house after they had gone shopping to see Ezekiel and his Nidorino sitting in the backyard next to eachother gloomily. Ezekiel's sister, who was the closest person to him in his family came out with her clefairy and they asked what was wrong. Ezekiel explained that him and Nidorino have been having bad luck in battles lately. His sister thought for a minute and walked inside and came out baring a sealed gift box. The box contained a Moonstone and Ezekiel used it to Evolve his Nidorino into a Nidoking (Full story explained in RP sample section). Eventually, Ezekiel's friends slowly started disappearing one by one and strange looking people, resembling pokemon started to come around. They started wreaking havoc in Saffron city and around his neighborhood. The "pokemorphed" humans began to become corrupt with power and started to take control of the city under the command of Saffron citys gym leader, Sabrina. One day, a Kadabra morph came to his house and started attacking the house. His sister bravely stepped out with her newly evolved Cleffable to scare off the Kadabra morph. By the time Ezekiel came to the front of the house to see what was going on, he saw his sister being held in the air by a psychic attack and the kadabra morph threw her from one end of the yard to the other. Upon seeing this Ezekiel's Nidoking went on a rampage and charged toward the Kadabra morph, smashing into it with a megahorn attack. The kadabramorph threatened to come back and destroy his house and family and finish off his sister with the other morphs of the city. Ezekiel learned about the PLF through a family friend and decided to take a trip to the headquarters to see if he could join. His soul-purpose in joining the PLF is to protect others and help take out the corrupt pokemorphs spreading throughout the world.

Attacks:

Thrash (last resort, also most used attack when angered, obviously)
    Megahorn
    Irontail
    Giga Impact

Additional Information:
    none really, Ezekiel liked to train with Nidoking until they morphed.

RP Sample:

The brisk afternoon breeze whisked past a Nidoking and its trainer outside.

"Don't worry about it Dante, we will beat Johnny and his Kadabra one day trust me, we are strong enough, we just had a bad day" Said the boy to his Nidorino releasing a slight smile, trying to comfort the purple beast sitting next to him.
    "Ni-" responded the pokemon, obviously feeling a little better.

The boy heard the front door to his house close and said "mom and Aveyln are home" sounding a little relieved. The backdoor opened and a young looking girl stepped out into the patio where her brother and his Nidorino were sitting.

"Hey Zeeke, whats wrong little brother?" asked the young girl worriedly. "Nothin' Avey, just rough luck lately battling with everyone" said Ezekiel trying not to further concern his sister, obviously aware of the fact the was worried about him. "Awhh, don't worry about it, here I got something for you while me and mom were in Celadon city mall, wait right here ill be right back okay?" said Avelyn cheerfully.

The girl went into the house and came back outside a moment later with a gift box in her hands. "I was going to give this to you in 2 days for your birthday…but..i think I can give it to you a little earlier" said Avelyn smiling. "Uhh, thanks whats inside?" asked Ezekiel thankfully but quizzingly. "Just open it silly, you'll see".

Ezekiel opened the box and a faint paleish grey glow resonated from the contents inside it. Ezekiel pulled out the contents of the box and smiled widely. "Yeah, I figured you'd like it you've been asking for one for the longest time" said Avelyn happily aware of the fact that she had just made her brother feel a lot better. "How did yo-" started Ezekiel "Don't ask questions. Just use it on Nidorino" said Avelyn smiling.

Ezekiel held the stone out to Nidorino and the glow seemed to envelope the Nidorinos body. The Nidorino's body, enveloped in a white light began to jurassically change. The Nidorino veered on its hind legs and stood there, it grew a masculine tail, its front legs formed into arms, the legs grew more masculine and formed a armor like shell on them from the kneecaps down. Its voice grew deeper and it stood perfectly on its hind legs. The Nidorino had evolved into a Nidoking.

"Kiiiiinggg" growled the newly evolved Nidoking, proud of its new found power. "Yes!! Finally!!! Thank you so much Avey. I cant belive it Dante, your finally a Nidoking" said Ezekiel both awestruck and estatically. "Don't mention it little brother, I knew it would make you happy" smiled Avelyn back at Ezekiel as she walked into the house.

"Alright Dante, are you ready to test out your new abilities?" asked Ezekiel excitedly. "Nido!!" growled the Nidoking readily.

The two began to train in the backyard as the sun set over the horizon, giving them new hope and warm feelings for the days ahead of them.[/FONT]

Last edited:

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
  • To the person above me:

Kansas is not letting any more people sign up late, I don't think. Thats at least what is says on the first post.

Anyways...

WHY IS NOBODY NOTICING THAT I AM IN A COMA! I am 1/4 tempted to wake up. But I won't. I like the coma idea.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    lol Brad i'm tellin you... you don't want want to be coma for the next section.

Besides, your coma acting is worse than Bender's coma acting, i think it gave me cancer.

bkzasazin

On the road to being a legend.
    Years
  • To the person above me:

Kansas is not letting any more people sign up late, I don't think. Thats at least what is says on the first post.

oh okay never mind then ill just delete my sign up post in this thread so it doesnt interfere with your OOC chat, sorry.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    bk, i might be accepting later, sorry i didn't mean to ignore your post. But at the moment we've got a decent number of actives and it seems to be working well. I'll keep you in mind for pming when we lose someone. I might even open a new thread to reopen signups when we reach a certain point

Edit: you know what? ^%& it, i like your sign up. i'll pm you now, you're in

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
  • Ok, sir. I shall awake immediately...

I love Futurama.

To quote the great klepto, Bender:

"Oh your god!" (To Fry, Leela, other humans)

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
  • Omega ain't sensitive... he's just bulky. One of his hobbies: puppy kicking. Case point made. And what is the "Zeeke" reference? Brad is just not getting it... I can be pop culture illiterate, but only with modern pop culture.

Oh, and Kansas: Hope the cancer isn't malignant...

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    lol brad i think Billie is talking about our newcomer

and no... its not malignant. My cancer acting is as bad as your coma acting

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
  • Ah. I feel incredibly stupid. Ego... falling. Embarassment... rising.

EDIT: Aww... no drinking party? Oh well... Omega doesn't always drink... it's basically his bak up potion that tastes good... really good.

Last edited:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Lulcakes~ Plum's smoothing it with everyone...well everyone who's present anyway... Okay, so only 4 people...still, it's a start. *w*

And welcome bk. *salutes xP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back