• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph: Timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
  • 100 years ago, there lived a group of friends and their Pokemon. They loved to pull pranks, and would do anything for a good laugh. One day, they pranked an old lady, not knowing that she was a witch. The old witch got so mad, that she fused the DNA of the kids Pokemon, with they're bodies, making them appear half-Pokemon, as well as giving them powers. The kids were run out of town by the villagers, thinking the kids were demons, and were never seen again...

It is now current time in the Pokemon world, and what has been left forgotten for 100 years, will soon be remembered. It is this very day, that a group of kids will inherit the curse, though it had not been seen since their relative in the tragedy 100 years ago....

This is an invite only RP, so I dont think i need to explain the rules >>

Name:
    Morph: (what Pokemon you're cursed with)
    Personality:
    Appearance: (dont forget you appear half-pokemon, XD)
    Other:

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • Name: Kristen Frederick
    Morph: Espeon
    Personality: Very friendly. Thoguh she can be emotionless to those she doesn't know. Thoguh she only needs to get to know you a bit before she reveals her kind and energetic and, not to mention funny, personality.
    Appearance: She had pearly pink hair and purple eyes. She has the gem of an Espeon embedded in her forehead. She has pearly pink fur all over her body and has and Espeon tail and ears.

Other:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Name: Formerly Ivan, now goes by Ivy.
    Gender: Was male, but the sableye he was cursed to was female, causing him, to be her.
    Morph: Sableye
    Personality: Somewhat self-centered, always seeking to further himself, and rather perverted, and having the abilities of a ghost/dark pokemon has only encouraged her to be perverted.
    Appearance: just like http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/AIVAS/thiefshiney.jpg only for the fact that her skin is the blue-black of a sableye unless she uses illusions.
    Other: She is touchy in two senses. Firstly, she doesn't joke aorund about her new gender, and hurts people who make jokes about it. In the other sense, she's touchy like a groper, which has gotten her into many difficult situations in the past. She's still attracted to girls even after the curse, though now since she's physically female, she can be attracted to boys at times, though she usually runs away whenever she feels it coming on.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • I hope you don't mind if mine is a bit... InYasha-ish. XD

Name: Ookami Faia
    Morph: Mightyena
    Personality: Calm and collected most of the time, but she does have a short temper and what seems to be a dark side. She is merciless in battle, and will stand up fro friends, thoguh she has very few. She is mostly an outcast among others.
    Appearance: She has silver hair about an inch down from her shoulders, and her ears are pointed and set back far on her head. Her index and middle finger are the same length, and she hates light. Her fingernails are long and claw-like, and her face has the markings of a Mightyena. Her teeth are white, and her canines are sharper and longer that usual. She goes berserk at the sight of blood, attacking everything in sight until subdued.
    Other: Um..... um..... she's..... I dunno. XD

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • I have two profiles, for my own reasons >>

Name: David
    Morph: Raichu
    Personality: N/A
    Appearance: 5' 11" David has orangey hair, and blue eyes. His clothes vary, and he has a Raichu tail, and ears, and a light coating of fur.
    Other: David is Delila's best friend, and they've known each other since kindergarten.

Name: Delila
    Morph: Gardevoir
    Personality: N/A
    Appearance:5'8" She looks like a normal girl, except for the green hair, and pale skin (but is green on her arms), that has a slightly different feel to it. Her eyes are red, and she wears a light green tanktop and a navy blue jean skirt.
    Other: She is best friends with David, and has a crush on him, even if he can't see that.

Ill start now, but the other people i invited can still join.

IC: "Where are we going Delila!" I called to her she dragged me through the streets. My vision was blocked by a blindfold, however. It was a bright sunny Saturday, and I was being dragged through Slateport!

"I told you! It's a surprise!" she laughed as she dragged me by one hand through the streets. She cut through an ally, and I suddenly collapsed, and blacked out. I didnt know why at the time, or if it had happened to Delila, but it would change my life forever.

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I was leaping through slateport, a sack filled with new additions to my collection over my shoulder. I chuckled, for all the security peple had these days, it was so easy to steal what was really valuable. As I began climbing over a wooden fence and into another side of the alley I was in, I noticed two people in it, but before I could react, I fell off on my side of the fence, unconscious.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "Gah.. my head!" I murmured as I came to some time later. I got to my feet, and attempted to destroy the dizzy spell that had consumed me. "Delila?"

"Over here, rat boy..." a voice snickered as I flung around. Standing before me was Delila, but her skin was a lot paler, and her hair had turned from brown to green.

"What the hell happened to you!"" I exclaimed, shocked by her change.

"Gardevoir, it appears..." she muttered as she pointed the Pokedex at herself. "And you, you are part Raichu."

"Say wha!?" I yelled as I noticed a tail swinging behind me, and I felt two ears atop my head. There was also a light cast of fur across my body. "Oh god..."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I awoke, and felt fine, other than the fact that I had gotten all sorts of gravel and dirt in my hair- My hair? I looked down again, and found that I had long, blond hair. I almost fainted, when I looked up and caught a full view of myself in a broken piece of glass. The reflection that looked back at me was a girl, and undeniably a girl, the outfit I was wearing made no doubts about that, though my skin was an almost blueish black. When I look back on the situation, I realise now that it was shock that kept me from screaming, but at the time, I felt like all my emotions had stopped. I climbed up to the fence, and noticed two people there. One was a very well endowned girl with green hair, and the other...

"Hellooooo..." I said, already clinging to the guy who looked like he was part Raichu around the waist.

Last edited:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "Can I... help you?" I asked as I attempted to remove the strange girl from my body. I glanced at Delila, and noticed that she looked like she was going to explode.

"Get off of him!!!" she yelled as her red eyes began to glow purple. i didnt have time to react, I was tied down.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I clung tighter to the raichu, not wanting to let go, and I felt a power surging within me as well, and before I knew what happened, I was blacked out, lying on the floor again...

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • OOC: Can I join?

Name: Akira
    Morph: Flareon
    Personality: Friendly and brave. She is rather sarcastic a times but is very calm in tough situations.
    Appearance: Gold eyes, ears and tail of an Flareon, navy hair in the style of the fur on Flareon's head but just passes the shoulders, navy head band, jeans, navy t-shirt, tennis shoes, she wears fingerless navy and yellow gloves but she has patches of fur that begins a bit above her wrists and stops just below them, a navy cloak(temporary), her hands resemble an F;areon's paws though they also resembla human's.
    Other: later

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • I blacked out from the energy that radiated from Delila's body. There was something else though, another power, that radiated from the strange girl at the same time.

"David! Wake up! David!" I heard a voice calling me some time later.

"What is it?" I muttered as I opened my eyes, and I almost fainted when I heard my voice.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I woke up again at the girl's words, though I didn't show any sign that I had, other than slowly easing towards the green haired girl, still lying down, pretending to be unconscious. I had realized what happened, something had changed me, though the blow to my head must have done some damage, because I didn't consider that very important at the time.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • OOC; I'll have to start tommarow. I hope this RP doesn't get to far before then.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry Alana, this RP is invite only. ^^;;

IC: "It looks like... I kinda screwed up!" Delila said silently as she stared at the ground. She didn't even dare make eye contact with me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, now understanding what she meant. "I glanced down at my body and almost cried.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I continued easing towards the green haired girl, noticing that they guy I had been clinging to was very different now... I sprang to my feet with a speed that even I didn't know, and was behind the green haired girl, holding her close to me.

With my hands under her shirt...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "Would you remove your hands from under my shirt..." Delila said angrily as she put her hands behind her back, and grabbed the girl, then flipped her over her back onto the ground. 'And NEVER touch me again!"

I stood there, mouth dropped open. "Okay then... Noe can we fix this? Id rather not spend the rest of my life as a girl."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I lay on the ground, literally paralized. I had just realized what had happened to me, I was not only some kind of freak, but I didn't even have the same gender any more! It was unbelievable. I didn't faint, but all my conscious thought stopped at that point.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "And what the heck do we do with her?" I muttered as I stared down at the oddly coloured girl. I glanced at Delila, and noticed her eyes were glowing again. When they stopp glowing, I glanced at my body, and noticed that all hair on my body had turned pink. "What the hell are you doing?" I muttered, trying to avoid staring down at my now girl body.

"Sowwy." she said, "I guess I can't control what I'm doing yet."
    I shot a spark at the strange girl, hoping to snap her out of it.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "gyAH!" I shouted, as the spark brought me back to the present, and I sat up, looking around me. I was still dazed, and trying to figure out why the raichu was now pink...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back