• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph: Timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
  • That was it! I got up, still beat red, and ran over to them, punching Ivan right in the face. Delila then used her psy powers to throw him through the wall. That would hurt if I got my body back.
    I ran up to him, and did to him what he did to me, without thinking. "How do you like it, huh!?"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "I like it very much, thank you." I said, too stunned from the attack to realize what I was saying, too much so to try to stand up. I wasn't used to this body, and as a result, my coordination seemed to be off-balance...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Nothing personal, just a habit you get when you're a master pervert." I said, starting to regain my awareness, though I was still rambling on without realizing what i said, and I still didn't try to get up, mainly because the green haired girl was pressing the other one down on me.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • Funny. I had sesned the prescnece of others here. I walked down to the spot in the alley the others had been in just before. I wondered what could of happened. Then again, they could have just gone home or soemthing. Good thing too. I was in no shape to be around people. Everyone might run in fear of me or something like that. I sighed and kept walking theough the alley until I made it to an empty street.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "And to know just what happened." I said, getting up, and dusting myself off. A little more than was neccisary. Actually, a lot more than was neccisary, but I didn't care...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • After I was following her for a moment or two, I leaned close to her, whispering "Just how do you move your arms?" I asked, indicating myself. Not that it wasn't worth it, but still, it was an inconveniance.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Okay, true." I said, leaning back striaght and following them. To tell the truth, I wasn't even sure how I had done it, I wasn't paying attention, I did it out of habit by now. Still, I couldn't help but be jealous, had never had any trouble moving in my body, not even when I was changed...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "Here we are guys...." Delila alerted us, "I mean girls. Now lets get out of here!"
    I exchanged a nod with her, and grabbed Ivan's hand. I didn't want him left behind. He was in my body after all.
    "Does anyone else think this was too easy?"

Years
  • Name: Rachel
    Morph: Ninetails.
    Personality:Like her pokemon half, she is normally very calm and gentle, but when angered, she will stop at nothing to get back at you.
    Appearance: She looks human from the front, though her skin is near white, and actually if you touch her, she's covered in a soft fur. Her eyes are reddish colored, and she tends to wear a fiery red shirt and white shorts, since being a fire pokemon, she's always overheating. She has tails exactly like her counterpart, however, they are tipped in a fiery red instead of brownish red.
    Other: NEVER PULL HER TAIL! she is fully capable of using the Ninetails abilities, and pulling one of her tails is the worst thing you could ever do. Trust me on this. *nurses a burn*

now, can somebody catch me up real quick-like?

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • As we exited the base, I blacked out again, and woke up in my body. Better yet, my MALE body.
    "Thank god!" Delila said under her breath as she saw me. "At least you are semi-normal now!"
    "Thanks..." I murmered. "We should just leave Ivan behind. Seeing how he is still knocked out."

Years
  • "So, looks like fox-lady is trying to escape" I heard a voice say from behind me. I turned, alarmed. behind me was a rocket member, with a Raticate. I remembered that one. it had brought me down using Water gun. I darted out of the way of a sudden spray of water, but suddenly felt a painful tug on my one of my tails. I looked back, and saw the rocket member with a firm hold on my tail. Time seemed to slow down, and I started to get REALLY angry.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • My Raichu ears pricked up as I heard something go on nearby. I darted off without telling Delila, and arrived at the scene. A Ninetails girl was being picked on by a Rocket member.
    "Hey! Just what do you think you're doing!?" I yelled at the Rocket member as I appeared from behind a tree behind the member.

Years
  • The rocket member looked toward the disruption, letting go of my tail, and I took the time to yell "you can kill my family, you can drag me to a lab in the middle of nowhere, you can stick me in a cage that is only about half my size, but NOBODY PULLS MY TAIL!" Right before creating two black fireballs in my hand and throwing them at the raticate and the rocket member, burning them badly.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • My jaw dropped as I saw the assault on the members. After I recovered from shock, I walked over to the Raticate and Rocket member, and gave them a quick jolt with Thunderbolt, knocking them out for some time. "You okay?" I asked the girl.

Years
  • "considering that he pulled my tail, yes." I said, calming down once the object of my anger was out of the picture. I smiled slightly, and switching my attention entierly to the new arrival, I said eagerly "I'm Rachel. What's your name?"

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "David..." I said as I extended a hand. "A Pokemon Coordinator, or was at least. Now I'm just the creepy lookin Raichu kid!" I had tried to be funny, as I did with most introductions, although that one was pretty bad. " You SURE you're okay? I mean..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back