• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph: Timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I shook his hand, saying "Well, what could possibly be wrong? I'm out of that horrid place, that's all that matters. that and my tail. Where are you guys headed?" As I mentally noted his appearence and memorised it. It wouldn't be hard to pick him out of a crowd in the opportunity I needed help. Though, even though I was a popular target, my flame powers could fix that...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "True..." I said as I looked around, as well as at Rachel. "Aww man! Where'd she go?"
    It was then noticed a Rocket member pulling an unconcious Delila through the door to the hideout. The entrance now extremely heavily guarded. "Oh great...."

Years
  • "I'll assume you know her." I said, tilting my head slightly, then getting a slight smile. "go after her now, or later? I have an idea." As the tips of my tails glowed pink for a split second, as I practiced my Attract move. I knew I could destract the guards without a problem. Any machinery, and the Raichu could deal.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "Now wouldn't be a good time..." I said as I pointed up at a large aircraft. "Something's going on. Maybe I should just come back when it gets dark. I dont want you getting hurt in my problems anyways."
    I needed to regroup. I was worn down and beat up from when Delila had attacked Ivan in my body.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I waited as the rocket pulled the green haired girl- I now knew she was delila- into the base, as I bided my time. I didn't even know what I could do yet, and it was a complete accident that I figured out how to posess her...

Years
  • "okay, if you say so. but I've got nothing to life for anyways, might as well help you." I said as i moved off slowly. I was starting to feel sick.. i remembered that the rocket members had fed me something... but what?

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "You sure you're okay?" I asked worrily, as she didn't look so good. "Here, let me help you sit down!"
    I grabbed her arm and began to tug downwards to see of she'd follow. The last thing I wanted is someone being sick.

Years
  • I moved away from him, before trailing over to a dark forner, and suddenly emptying my stomach of it's contents. When I recovered, I noticed a black device with a red blinking light that i had coughed up. "smart" I said, moving back over to David, wiping my mouth. "made me eat a tracking device..."

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "And its still working..." I said before shooting a bolt of electricity at it, shorting it out. "We can't stay here, we better find somewhere to hide until it gets dark."
    I looked at the large base which now contained my friend, hoping she was alright.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I waited, basically just a passenger in Delila's body, as I tried to remember pokedex entries on Sableye. I needed to figure out what I could do to get out of this mess, but I had always thought sableye was somewhat weak...

Years
  • "but as a fire pokemon, I've got more power in the light" I hissed, as my tails again glowed pink for a split second. "If we're going to do something, we need to do it NOW." I finished, shifting uncomfortably. I was not used to making demands, but then, I wasn't used to having people around that wern't demanding something out of me...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I decided that sableye wasn't all that weak, considering it had practically no weaknesses. Now, I just had to figure out how I would escape, and take Delila to David. I wasn't going to leave her behind, if I did, he would probably kill me then and there...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back