• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorphs! (A roleplay inspired by the works of Meghan Dombrowski)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki

"Anything to get away from this life..." I muttered as I sat up, then glanced downwards at my legs, which were in an out position. After shifting a bit more, so that I wasn't sitting on my tail, I began rubbing my legs softly with the back of my hand. I occassionally still got cramps there, since my body wasn't used to them yet.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    The flame on my tail began to blaze. I looekd at the speaking morph and nodded.

"I'm willing to come along." I said. Suisho's gem on her forehead began to glwo very faintly as her eyes lit up with emotion.

"I'm coming too." she said adamantly. I had wondered if she could ever say something with such emotion behind her words. She seemed rather... weak in both personality and strength. She looekd over at the Umbreon morph.

"We will both deinfatly help you." I said adamantly. My eyes shone with determination and the will to not be stopped. The beatings may have dimmed my eyes a bit, but not by much... Suisho crawled over to sit beside me, her eyes shone with determination as well.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I looked over at the people who spoke up, and had to say I was suprised. The sandshrew didn't look like much, but she could user her skills to our advantage. As for the charizard and espeon, those pokemon typically had a lot of power, so they would come in handy. "Good," I said, my ears perking up slightly. "Anyone else not too beaten to get freedom when it comes up and kicks you in the tail?" I asked, my voice cold. I knew the beatings cowed most pokemorphs, but I needed to get through to them...

Kurosaki

"What's with that look?" I asked the Umbreon as I noticed 'him' looking me over. "I hope you don't expect me to stay after we get out, cause I won't be!" I cried as a blew air at my bangs, which had found their way in front of my eyes. Following, I continued working on my legs.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2009
    I looked up, with fire in my eyes, "I will go with you, i want to survive"

I stood up, me beeign only abot 5' 8" looking around a tthe other pokemorphs you all in?
    "Thi s life with rocket is no life at all",i said"im ready when you guys are"

Years
    Duc wasn't even allowed time to converse with the strange beings before Rocket Members started hollering loudly towards the group and himself. A truck created a cloud of dust before it stopped dead in front of them. "Move on out, scum!" one of them yelled at Duc.

Why are they doing this to me? he thought. Suddenly, he realized that he wasn't restrained like the others with those collars. Must be shock collars of some sort.

Duc made a hostile gesture at the Rocket Grunt by threatening him with a fist with his right arm while getting onboard the truck. Oddly enough, other Rocket grunts before him took a step back, frightened a little bit. Of course, Duc didn't want to cause a massive racket, so he still stepped into the truck.

Sitting there quietly as to not cause further racket, Duc listened in on the conversations between the odd people. Duc couldn't help but jump in when one of them offered a chance to escape. "Hey, count me in!" he said suddenly. Hopefully, they wouldn't beat him up for being different from them. "I don't know why, but they are somewhat afraid of me... Maybe I can be of help?"

Thinking a little bit, he did notice that he wasn't like those in front of him. In fact, he's the only one there that was human. They didn't even put a collar on him. The only thing they did was zap him and put a gauntlet on him. Maybe this thing is something experimental? he thought as he awaited for the response of his friends.... hopefully his friends.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2009
    Leon Paused for a moment, sont be frightend i look as human as you do. "Im Leon" said leon.

"I remeber back when rocket stuck to the small stuff" leon thought to himself " This all of this was caused by soem mad doctor, foolish"

Leon relized he was still standing aand was actualyl saying what he was thinking out loud

Leon put one of his hands behind his head

"You all heard that didnt you?" said leon

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    [OOC: Er, hopefully I am permitted to roleplay . . . ]

Sitting at the edge of a forest, staring silently into its shadowed depths, Rey allowed a soft breeze to caress the painful wound that crossed his face. Lightly tracing the scar with his finger, he flinched slightly--not from the bite of physical pain, but from memories. Four weeks ago he had been dragged into this nightmare. Four weeks ago he had been captured, transformed, then taken to the training camp. And before those four weeks, he had been a normal Dragonair . . .

Rey's thoughts were sharply interrupted by the sound of unfamiliar voices. Standing and brushing dust from himself, he tilted his head as he listened. There were new arrivals in the camp . . . more of Team Rockets victims.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    There where many morphs here some looked like they could cause a problem be others I felt sorry for, the despair that I felt in this room the hatred the wanting for revenge this would cause major problems if this plan was to succeed my

Anxiety was getting worse my stomach was churning so I was feeling very sick

my head was spinning the pain of their hatred was making me ill there were some feelings of fright, then there were pokemorph agreeing to escape i recognized some of the voices from long ago I replied to the mutiny in my own dialect of pokemon

"Mister I will pledge my allegiance to your escape as long as... ?I stopped

As long as what, I am criminal a creature that does not exist those around me the same how? was this going to work there may be ones who are not going to join what will be done to them ?

But i could not help team rocket ruin the lives of more innocent pokemon, when would they stop

In human i said ?I?m in, the shadows call, oh yes Mr. Ditto I heard that ?the despair was turning to hope....

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2009
    "Ahh, heh, that was supposed to be internal monolog", i said out loud.
    Seeign that we were now stoped, i heard to voices coming towards us, they opened the black covering, "Welcome Scum, we are your new masters, welcome to your new home, the training camp.

They hten beckoned for us all to come out, i first when out and motioned for the others to come., As soon as i got out i started looking around, it looked liek a total pokemon hell. I was saddened by the greif that i felt coming from all the pokemon.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    OOC: Okay, now it seems I need to explain somehting. Unless you have specific permission from the RP creator, you can't really control the plot of the RP, only the cerator can. As of this post, the pokemorphs are still in the truck. I had even said they were being taken to a mission, not training. Also, nick, while your RP sample was borderline, your general RPing is sub-par for this roleplay, I'm afraid I must ask you to leave.

IC: I looked around, and couldn't help a thin smile. Maybe the rocket's beatings were becoming less effective. "All right," I said, looking around at the truck. "You, the charizard morph. What's your name again?" I asked, looking carefully at the shutter. "This is locked from the outside, but a good jet of flame should melt it off, so we can get out." I said, pointing to the center of the metal shutter...

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    "The name's Kristen." I said as I hovered close to center of the shutter and opened my mouth. A jet of blue fire that lit up the truck for a brief moment hit the shutter and began to melt it. Suisho crawled closer to the shutter and was ready to do what was neccsisary to kepe everyone safe. The gem on her head flickered to life with a soft pink glow as she was raedy to use her powers at a moments notice.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I grinned as the shutter began to melt. "All right," I said, turning to the people in the van. "Once we get outside, we're all on our own. However, if you think you might want to stop the way they did this to us, come with me, and we'll figure something out." I said, my muscles tensed, prepared to jump the moment the hole in the shutter was clear...

OOC: And as this will be neccisary for later on, pokemorphs are not unheard of in society, since a good portion have broken away from team rocket. They are treated as human citizens, however they are subject to racisim occasionally, and are often treated with suspicion, especially if they happen to be wearing team rocket uniforms.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    I continued to melt a hole in the shutter. It was coming along nicely... But slwoly.

"Ah to heck with it." I muttered as a huge flame erupted fmo my mouth and began to rapidly melt most of the shutter.

'Want to go with the Umbreon lady?' asked Suisho in my head. I was a bit surprised at first but then I remembered she was a psychic type. I nodded my head.

"We're coming with you once we're out." said Suisho determindly. Hope burned in her eyes. I looked up into them while still melting the door and felt a surge of hope and happyness go through me. Soon the shutter was nearly completely melted...

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    OOC: Er, I apologize if my post was unacceptable. But, I feel rather "out of synch" with the other roleplayers. I have read the posts, but my comprehension of the current events is still rather blurred. Could you please clarfiy what the main event is at this point in time? ^-^;;

Kurosaki

"And why should I go with you? What happens to others is none of my business." I muttered as I prepared myself for the escape. The smell of the burnt shutter made me nautious, which wasn't good since I had a pretty weak stomach. "Lets just get this over with..."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "See you on the other side then." I said, and with the grace of an acrobat, I leapt out of the hole, easily rolling to a stop, despite the fact the truck was moving. Albeit not really fast enough to cause any major injuries from jumping out. I rose to my feet, and dusted myself off, watching the truck, waiting to see how many escaped, and how many of those would come with me...

Kurosaki

"What a bother..." I muttered as I ran at the hole and leapt. However, my foot caught the edge of the hole on the way out, and I flew out of the truck, landing squarely on my face.

"Oww..." I muttered, as I attempted to stand up, but found that I had sprained my right ankle. "Now what am I gonna do..." I sighed as I stared at my ankle, holding it tightly.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Feh." I muttered slightly to myself. I walked over to the sandshrew, and with suprising strength, hefted her up into my grasp. "You won't be going anywhere on that ankle. And you said you wanted free. If we don't get away, rocket is just going to take you right back. So, I guess you're stuck with us." I said, not really paying attention as I turned my head slowly, recognizing landmarks, and getting my bearings...

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2009
    ooc: My bad, i was jsut trying to get my feet wet with role play, this was my first time >.>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back