• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorphs! (A roleplay inspired by the works of Meghan Dombrowski)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki

I blushed as he picked me up, but turned my head away so he couldn't see. "Fine, but as soon as my ankles better, I'm gone..." I scratched my chest with my right claw, still not making eye contact with him. "These stupid clothes are too itchy..."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    OOC: No problem. If it was your first time, I must say I'm impressed, it's all just a matter of practice really. Good luck.

IC: I largely ignored her, and settled my vision towards the south, before turning to the others. "THere's a city just that way, I can smell the fumes. We'll be able to trash these uniforms there." I said, and immidiately started moving, not at all slowed down by the weight of the sandshrew morph. I obviously expected the others to follow me...

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    I jumped out of the truck and spread my wings. I glided down towards the others while Suisho floated out after me. After we both landed softly side by side, I looked up at the Umbreon morph. I came just in time to hear "Him" talk about a city.

"well I'll be glad to be rid of this uniform." I said. Suisho nodded. I too could smell fumes comign form the city. Suisho could fiantly smell it as well. both of us had strong noses apparantly...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    When we reached the city it was early evening. I looked around, and discovered that it was celadon, according to the sign. I smiled, and brought us to the celadon department store. Thankfully, I had managed to swipe some money during my training, and should have enough to buy decent clothes. "Here," I said, dividing the money up evenly between us. "We need to get something other than these unirforms." I said, before turning to the sandshrew "Your foot should be okay for a bit of walking now, but don't try too much." I said, before swiftly adding "We might need your skill." I couldn't have anyone getting the wrong idea, after all.

Kurosaki

"No, keep the money." I said, shaking my head as I pushed it back. "I'm more comfortable going natural, and besides, the way my skin is set up, I don't reveal anything, unless I want to that is. Which I don't." I glanced at my ankle it had swelled up quite a bit, and I winced in pain when I toughed it.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    Suisho and I gladly took the money.

"Thank you." said Suisho greatfully.

"Yes, thanks." I said as we both turned and walked into the clothes department. After recieving many suspicious looks from the bystanders as Suisho and I walked along the clothes department, we finally picked out some clothes. Suisho picked out a white shirt with pink sweat pants. They fit her nicely. I, on the other hand, picked out a red t-shirt with jean shorts. We both, to the dismay of the shop keeper, had to cut holes in the clotches for our tails and my wings. But in the end, we paid for the clothes and were fairly happy with them.

Years
    "Huh? I have to go through that hole?" Duc exclaimed. The hole was large enough to jump through, but he also considered that the truck was still moving at a considerable speed. He's only human, and those guys looks like they're built much tougher than a human body. Before he could say anything else, some of them started to jump. He notice that the one that looked like a Sandshew got its foot caught on the jump. Ooh, that's gonna hurt... he thought.

"Aw, heck with it! Jumping out of a speeding truck is better than staying in here!" He braced himself and jumped out of the vehicle.

He landed hard on his right arm. If it weren't for the metal gauntlet, his arm could have shattered on impact, and that's no condition to be in when running from Team Rocket. It made a loud clang on the dirt road. Hopefully, it didn't catch the drivers' attention...

Brushing himself off of what wasn't ripped from impact, he waited a bit to see if any more would jump out. He didn't wait long, though, since he wanted to thank those who got him out.

Somewhat still uneasy, he walked up to the group that first jumped out. "Hey, thanks for saving us." he said to the Umbreon-like person. "Of course, it's you who did the work." he added as he turned to the Charizard person.

Walking off towards the city that they could see in the distance, Duc instantly knew that he was on familiar territory. Why couldn't you remember the place you grew up in? Somewhat in shock that he had just happened to end up here of all places, Duc blurted out. "Wow..."

While at the doors of the Celedon Department, he recieved money from the Umbreon. "Hey, thanks." Still feeling that he should make friends, he tried to talk to him. "Uh, thanks again for doing all this. My name's Duc. What's yours?" He also introduced himself to the others as well. "I can't believe that we ended up here..." he mumbled softly as they walked in, still in awe.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Nambi." I said softly, hating the fact that my trainer had given my a feminine name, and then I moved off. Unfortunately, my search had turned out futile. The only clothes I could find that fit properly were in the women's clothes. Still, I sighed, and bought a simple blue outfit which matched my hair. I had to expect this, after all. Unfortunately, the outfit vame with some golden bracelets, which even I had to admit, suited me. I sighed once more, and returned to the place where I had left the sandshrew morph, and waited for everyone to return.

OOC: Refer to the pic in my sign-up for what Nambi looks like now.

Kurosaki

"You sure you're a guy?" I laughed from the ground as I saw Nambi return. I was laying in the dirt on my stomach, wearing nothing. "Then again, I'm not one to make fun of genders..." I mumbled as I glanced down at a small, pale worm wriggling in the dirt.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    Suisho and I quickly returned to the others wearing what we had picked out. We had both disposed of our rocket uniforms. We no longer got as many weird looks, and for that we weer both greatful.

"We're back!" said Suisho cheerily. Her eyes shone with a graet light of hope and happiness. I smiled at looking into her eyes. Such new light in her eyes when it had at one time been so dull...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Don't make me hurt your other ankle." I hissed at her, before turning, and greeting the two. "Welcome back." I said, thanking my thick fur didn't show blushing. I couldn't help it, this was the only kind of thing that fit me! Bah, they didn't understand what I had to put up with, but still, I could get used to it, I had already when I was in training with the others like me...

Years
    Duc couldn't help but chuckle lightly on what the Umbreon had chosen for clothes. Not wanting to start an incident, however, he kept his yap shut.

Even though he got the money from the Umbreon, he didn't feel like buying any clothes. He felt that the money could come in handy later. Besides, he could run off to his house and pick up a fresh batch of clothes, anyways. His home isn't exactly too far from the massively large department store. Maybe 15 minutes at most when walking at a fast pace.

Wondering how the Sandshrew person's ankle was doing, he looked down at her feet. It has swollen much larger when comparing it to the other foot. "Uh, are you sure you're all right?" He didn't dare to mention their genders. He had absolutely no clue what they were. Facial marks don't exactly help if you've never seen a half human, half Pok?mon face. And neither does looking at their overall bodies.

"Hey, after we're all done here, why don't we walk over to my place? I do live in this city, ya know!" Duc offered to everybody. "We could freshen up there, and besides, my parents aren't exactly home. They're on a vacation without me..."

Kurosaki

"The result of Team Rockets messed up thinking is what I am. I should be a male, but they changed my life forever when they flipped it. To make things worse, my body changed to this petite and frail figure." I explained before answering the question I was asked earlier. "My ankle still hurts like heck, but I might be able to kind of walk after getting some shut eye." By the time I had said that, I was on my back in the dirtexposing my underside.

Years
    OOC: Hey, thanks for finally interacting with me, but my character still doesn't know anyone's names!

IC: Duc didn't even notice that the Sandshew flashed him, whether it was intentional or not. His eyes were quite fixed on her ankle. It looked pretty bad. Without averting his eyes off her foot, he commented "Are you really sure you're ankle is alright? And besides, wouldn't a bed be better to lay on than the ground? Of course, I guess that's up to that Umbreon, right?"

And why the heck did Team Rocket do that to he--er, him? he thought. He rubbed his arm. The gauntlet was quite heavy to lug around all day, but it didn't seem to have taken a scratch since it was put on.

Kurosaki

OOC: The sandshew skin covers anything crude, so I wouldn't call it flashing, but meh, XD

IC: "I don't need a bed. I'm fine here." I stated immaturely as I glanced over the group once more. "I prefer it outside anyways, though it could get a bit cold laying here without a source of heat."

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    (OOC: o___o; How the heck did you guys get outside? XD;)

Unhesitantly, Violet jumped out of the truck, and fell on her backside. "Gwaa!" she cried, in slight pain. A few seconds later, she was standing again. She took a moment to look around, before asking herself, "Hey... where did everybody go?" It was just her luck, being the last one to jump out. Violet began to shiver as nearby streetlights began to flicker on. "Don't worry Violet, it's nothing to be afraid of," she reassured herself. "Uh... scratch that!" she screamed, speeding down the sidewalk as fast as she could, towards a shopping complex. At this point in time, she had no knowledge of the previous events, but she knew that she had to stick with the other Pok?morphs, wherever they are.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "You can lay in his front yard if you want, I'll bring you a match so you can set yourself on fire if you get cold." I said sarcastically, before turning to the one who had introduced himself as, what was it? Duc, yeah, that was it. I extended my hand to him, and said, once again realising how much I hated my feminine voice "I'm Nambi. And I think it would be a good idea to go to your hou- Wha?" I said, but was interupted as a flicker of motion caught my eye, and I saw what APPEARED to be a torchic morph running towards us...

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    She continued scrambling down the sidewalk, taking no heed of what lies in front of her.

"Mreeeeeo-" a nearby cat began to screech. Violet opened her eyes, and stared at the cat.

"Torchiiiic!" she cried, before unleashing an Ember attack on the unsuspecting feline. Quickly, she sped past, and continued running. Within seconds, she found herself motionless.

"W- wha?" she asked, looking up to see that she had ran into an Umbreon Pok?morph. Immediately, she took a step back.

"Aaah! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to run into you, miss!"

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Miss?!" I practically shrieked, and forced my way to my feet, practically throwing the torchic morph off of me, standing up. "Who do you think you're calling Miss?!" I almost yelled, barely keeping my voice under control, completely forgetting about the fact that as far as anyone could tell, I WAS a miss...

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    "I-I'm sorry!" shrieked Violet. She suddenly felt as if she had offended the Umbreon morph. "It's just that you looked like a gir-" she began, before deciding that keeping her mouth closed would be wise.

"Oh boy, I'm in for it now..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back