• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorphs: Evolution (rewritten)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I saw somebody heading into thier room, and I decided to settle curiosity first. I shifted the fuzzy down so that i turned invisible, and followed him, trying to stay silent.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
When I entered my room, I looked around for a moment, before shutting the door, and laying down on my bed, though I didn't close my eyes. I had the strange feeling I was being watched, but there was no one here, the door was shut, and the blinds on the window were closed...

Years
Well, I was considerably lucky that i had gotten into the room before he closed the door, though I was stuck here until he left. I yawned slightly, then immediatly closed my mouth, realising that it may have been enough to get me noticed..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"Who's there?" I asked, immidiately sitting up. I know I had heard someone. I got up, and began checking every possible hiding spot I could think of in my room, I still couldn't find whoever it was, but I knew someone was in here.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
I then thought about the pepporoni meat on pizza. "Pizza sounds fine." I said. I grinned. Come to think of it, I hadn't had dinner either... My appetite had been odd lately.

Years
"a few *hic* minutes" I said, finally dropping out of invisibility. "they say *hic* that curiosity kills the cat, but *hic* this time it killed the dragon." I said, hoping to be able to bolt out of the room before he did something to me.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
i frowned. I had noticed this habit earlier. I wondered if he was really okay. He seemed uptight about something. "well if you say so..." knowing he probably was perfectly fine.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"No problem," I said, standing up and grabbing a bottle of flavored water from the mini fridge I had in my room, and handed it to her. "Here, this should help with your hiccups at least."

Years
"thanks" I said, taking the water and gulping it down quickly. to my releif, it stopped the hiccups, instead of doubling them. I suddenly lost my levitate, meaning my psy powers were exausted, and i fell to the floor, and instead of getting back up, shifted into a cross-legged position where I normally began my meditation to gain my power back.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"Uh, are you okay?" I asked. I could tell she was a latias morph, but that didn't explain why she suddenly fell... "Maybe she couldn't control her abilities either." I thought to myself.

Years
"yeah. Ran out of power." I said, trying to get my focus back. Finally, I fely my eyes glow an amber color, as my power began re-charging itself. I fely myself start hovering again, but it was going to take a bit, and i had to resort to contacting others using my mind if I wanted to say something.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"All right then." I said, opening the door to let some air through, then getting myself a drink, and sitting back down on my bed. After a few moments, I had gulped down the entire contents, and felt much better... For about two seconds. I heard a mewing sound, and crushed the bottle in my hand. I had gone completely rigid again, staring at a black cat that was in the doorway...

Years
I looked over, and saw the cat, and called to him in a mental voice <Nightwitch! not the time! oh well, come here> and the cat automaticly obeyed my orders, hopping onto my lap. I couldn't see much else than the cat, thanks to my meditation...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"Th-that-that's your cat?" I asked, raising a shaking hand to point at the black pet in her lap, realising that I had crushed the bottle in my hand, and quickly tossed it over to the trash can, but because my hands were shaking so much, I missed it entirely.

Years
<yes, why?> I asked, coming out of my meditation. the clat climbed to my shoulder, draping itself across the back of my neck. "besides, it's not a cat, it's still a kitten."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back