• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorphs: Evolution (rewritten)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"I uh, I'm, err, Allergic to cats..." I said, trying to calm myself down, as long as the cat didn't come any closer, everything was okay, at least, that's what I kept repeating over and over in my head...

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
" YAWN! Une is hungery..." A soft voice Mumbled, Une sitting up from bed. She yawned widely, her wild hair sticking out every which way. She fell out of bed, landing on her hands and knees. Her silver eyes gleamed as her hands morphed into large claws Une stretching like a cat. " Morning song morning song! Lalala! Sun is up, birds all sing, and Une goes to play!" She sang happily, giggling madly. In a matter of seconds she had dressed and fluffed her hair, grinning from ear to ear. She had a bad sense of time of course, never seeming to get it right. She skipped downstairs, her eyes flicking around curiously. " Hello peoples!" She exclaimed at the top of her lungs.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I couldn't move, and was rapidly losing myself. I didn't know why, but exposure didn't help my fear at all, it only caused my, "problem." My last intelligent thought before I lost all conscious sense of myself was questioning if I was weak, as white fur began to sprout all over my body, and I began to change...

Years
I backed off immediatly, turning invisable, and moving agisnt the wall, then holding perfectly still. I was honestly frightened, for once, and Nightwitch was gone.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I turned around, sniffing at the air a few moments later. I could smell something here, something that was here now, and not just that had been here, it was coming form the wall, but I couldn't see anything there. I stared at the wall, not moving a muscle, waiting to see if anything would move...

Years
I swear, when his gaze locked on me, I froze. No breathing, no nothing. I did not move, hoping that my invisibility was enough. I had never been this scared in my life.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I waited there, but I lay on the floor, and my tail was twitching. Something was there, I could smell it, I knew it, but I didn't see what it was. I kept waiting for something to move...

Years
finally, I had to move. I scooted along the wall, hoping to get to the door before he noticed...But I fely a psy move building up, and i knew I'd probably have to fight back to stay alive..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I heard the sound of something moving along the wall, and even though I couldn't see it, I could hear it clearly, and followed it's movements with my head. I was very curious by now to see what this was, it was obviously there, but I couldn't see it!

Years
I felt a burning on my cheek, and touched it to find an old scar caused by another persian. I remembered getting it, and I didn't want to get another. Finally dropping all special abilities, i bolted for the door, fear commanding my movement.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
" It sure is Dark..." Une stated looking about curiously, noting that she had once again said the word. " Hmm...I sense somthing..." She stated, her entire atitude morphed from what it was into something cold.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I saw what it was, and when she ran, I sensed a game, and quickly jumped forward, holding onto one of her ankles with my paws, though my claws were retracted, and my tail was twitching like that of a cat who's just found a new toy.

Years
The sudden weight caused me to fall, and i hit the ground hard, pain messages spreading through my body. I froze, expecting to feel his punishing claws into my back.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I waited for a moment, and when she didn't get up, I eased myseld to my feet, and walked over to her face, looking at her curiously, my whiskers twitching as I tried to figure out of this smell was human or pokemon.

Years
"what.. the heck?" I said, sitting up. It seemed friendly enough, though I was still shivering. I didn't feel any injuries, but that might be because of how scared I was.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I cocked my head slightly, not able to understand what she was saying. After a few more moments, I gave up on trying to figure out the smell, I simply curled up into her lap, purring softly.

Years
I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down, and without really thinking, I started to stroke the cat, and I was suprised on how the fur felt, though I was still on guard.

Years
suddenly, I looked up, and turned invisable, as a man that was completly dressed in black short of a yellow spike collor, yellow skin, and a yellow spiked tail came in. "Eclipse, it's about time to test your powers." he said. He knew i was in the room, he just didn't know where.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back