• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorphs: Evolution (rewritten)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • <okay, what's going on is that Lenne is a skilled performer from aobut a thousand years ago. In a calmer time, she might have used her talent to become famos throughout the world. But time, and her full talents, would not allow it. She was also a skilled trainer, with an oppontent skilled in machines declared war on her homeland. Her being one of the best, was sent to the front lines. She was hopelessly outnumbered, but even so, she was willing to lay down her life for her home. but one person decided to take matters into his own hands to try and save her. His name was Shuyin.> I started.

"he was my lover. i never got to tell him I loved him." Lenne said.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "All right, and now, I have just a few more questions." I said, then continued with "Firstly, this Shuyin guy, why does he seem to be the same person as deoxys? Secondly, why are you posessing Eclipse? Lastly, why are any of you here?" I asked, not angry, but completely exasperated.

Years
  • <I can answer the first one. Deoxys is psychic, he manipulated both of us, more specificly Lenne, into beleiving he was Shuyin.>

"I'm not entirely sure about the posession bit. it's possible I've been here the whole time and Deoxys's actions finally brought me to awareness."

<not true Lenne. according to these pictures of you that you've let me see, you at one point wore a bell around your neck. possibly the same one that i had put on.>

"you have a point."

<anyway, Robert, mind restating that third one? Lenne's being evasive becuase she doesn't understand, and I didn't get it either.>

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "All right, allow me to say that again," I began, and took a deep breath. Mentally, I couldn't breathe while posessing someone. "Why are you with Eclipse at all? If you died, shouldn't you have either moved on, or just become a ghost like me?"

Years
  • "that, I do not know. But i can tell you one thing. looking through this girl's memories and fantasies is rather enjoyable."

<wha.. WHAT!?!?! how dare you you!!>

the only responce I got back was laughing. <i swear, if you show that to him, my reputation is ruined!>

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • I finally regained conciousness, but found I couldn't move, or even think straight. Robert and Eclipse were practically right in front of me, but I couldn't call to them. Then I noticed Mewtwo watching them. He must have blocked off my Psychic powers, which meant I still wouldn't be able to get my normal form back.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Meh, it wouldn't make a difference,we're all like that at times. If I really wanted them, I could get them myself." I said calmly, trying to calm Eclipse down, though I didn't realize my last comment would have just made things worse.

Years
  • <ah, shut it.> i said coldly, retreating into silence.

".... not my fault. she'll recover, but she's going to have a migraine after this..." Lenne commented, still going through my memories like a book

<mewtwo's getting away!> I suddenly yelled

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I felt what Lenne was doing, and said "Hey, I don't think you should be going through her like she's property. I mean it-" I said, but was interupted by Eclipse's yell. "What?" I asked, confuzed. i had been so relieved about getting Eclipse back that I had forgotten about everything else.

Years
  • <oh, forget you guys, if I left it to you, we'd be stuck here still. Lenne, just what can you transform into?> I asked. I had already jumped off the Zapdos's back, and now was staking my life on her. okay, no I wasn't, but anyway..

"uhh... lugia, Suicune, and articuno." she responded.

<lugia works.> I said, feeling my body transform into the silver bird. I righted myself, and took off after Mewtwo, feeling Lugia's song in my mind.

"holy... I'm glad i looked through her mind... this song she once wrote in her diary.. I'm the one that origonally wrote it." lenne said mentally.

<Which one?>

"uh... Thousand words, if your memory is correct..."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I seperated from Eclipse when she jumped, and was again perched on Zapdos. Once I saw her transform, I asked zapdos to bear with me a while longer, and follow them. Grudgingly, it turned, and began flappping towards them again though.

Years
  • i was moving quickly, both from urgency and the fact i was deathly afraid of the zapdos. Since i no longer had a job as a guard, I needed to be afraid of electric attacks. But i could feel Lenne trying to make my psy powers work like a projector, but i managed to divert her by telling her i'd let her try later...

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • I couldn't just stand around. I jumped into the air and floated after the othes. I caught a glimpse of something pink as I began floating upwards. I shrugged it off and was soon floating at Zapdos's level. A light pink aura surrounded me as it did everytime I used a psy move like levitation.

Years
  • I managed to shift so that not only did I dodge the Shadow Ball, but I also managed to get up to Mewtwo's level, and prepared to use Areoblast. <you better give David back, or I'll tear you apart!> I yelled

Years
  • right before the Thunder wave hit, I covered myself with Safeguard, and finally caught up. <You want to make this difficult? so be it!> i said as it began to rain, first softly, then a total downpour.

Years
  • I roared as I felt the shadow ball connect, but all it did was force me into a dive. i managed to fall so that I was level with David, but i couldn't dive any faster at the moment or I would be under him so he could ride. I knew Mewtwo would come down soon, so I needed a plan...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back