• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorphs: Evolution (rewritten)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • <so be it. but i will guard you with my life either way.> i said, returning again to the skies, using my momentum to do it with the least amount of energy. Lugia's song rang out through my soul, but slowly I could hear it being replaced with a voice. Lenne's voice. Though only I could hear it...

"I know that your hiding things
    Using gentle words to shelter me
    Your words were like a dream
    But dreams could never fool me
    Not that easily..."

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • I launched the Shadow Ball, but Mewtwo dodged it with ease. He retaliated with a Blizzard attack, that hit me dead on, leaving me coated in ice. He caught me with Psychic, then threw me at the ground, leaving a big crater where I had hit. I was stuck in the middle, the ice gone, but I felt like my body was broken.

Years
  • <David!> i yelled, flapping down to him and landing. <are you alright?> I said in alarm, hoping that he hadn't died... i wouldn't be able to forgive myself if he did... i looked over at mewtwo, and said in a low growl <you'll pay for this!>

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "I'll live..." I said to her as I tried to lift my Mew head. No good. "I hope..."
    I glanced up to see Mewtwo slam into me, his hand extended. After that, there was a bright light, and I found myself floating, chained to something. I was chained to me... body?!
    "The chain of life. If it breaks, you're dead. Right now, you're in a spirit form, that only few can see." Mewtwo laughed so only Eclipse and I could hear, "Once that chain breaks, it's all over."

Years
  • <why? I thought you gave up your evil ways long ago!> I said. I had to stay calm. Get Mewtwo's attention. Bring the fight to me. <you're a legendary pokemon! each legend has the job of protecting the planet! you cannot evade your duty!>

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "Who said I was really a Pokemon?" the Mewtwo laughed without using Psychic powers to communicate.
    It had taken me this long to realise that the spirit form I had taken was that of what I would have looked like, if not for the testing. A normal human boy. After having a moment, I noticed the Mewtwo's body began cracking, and out came a hideous monster. It looked like a snake mixed with a crow, and was huge! It also had a hole in it's stomach. He slithered over to me, and grabbed me, squeezing me tightly. It hurt badly. "You will be quite delicious indeed!" It laughed.
    "Eclipse... help..."

Years
  • OOC: what... the heck? oh well.

IC: i moved over, and snagged the serpent with my jaws, hoping to rip it apart. But my body- no, correction, soul- felt like it was on fire. i was stressing out, and it was only a matter of time before i went crazy...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Okay, someone explain what's going on, or I'm going to start BLASTING THINGS!" I yelled, my last few words punctuated by a screech from Zapdos as I lost it again. I was not a happy camper, to say the least. I was being left in the dark time and time again, and my fury only brought me closer to zapdos.

Years
  • <Shut up. just because you don't know what's going on, doesn't mean you can control everybody> I said, for some reason starting to get REALLY upset. I released the snake, and my eyes started slowing red, as I charged up a Hudro Pump attack.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "We're dealing with peoples lives here, maybe if I was told what was happening every once and a while, we wouldn't BE in this mess!" I snapped back. I was feeling extremely irritable as well, but I was too far gone in my rage to really notice, and being so mentally close to zapdos didn't help.

Years
  • i spread my wings and took to the air, no longer caring about what would happen to me. This back-stabber would pay, i would see to that. i launched my Hydro Pump attack, before then using Protect.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • I floated up on level with the snake. I felt as if I was being watched but didn't care. I had to save David! I charged up a psycic attack and unleashed it in a beam of pink that originated from my forehead. It hardly did any damage though... I felt power less. I was the only one who couldn't help. It was then, something landed on my shoulder. I looked over at my shoulder confusedly to see the real Mew. Mew must have been tricked by the fake Mewtwo... mew meowed a few times and hovered in front of me.

I tried communicating with my mind to the Mew. 'Please help! David is abotu to be killed!' I said to it through telepathy. With a nod Mew turned around to face the snake and began charging up a Hyper Beam attack...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Wah!" I said, ducking as the hydro pump almost unseated me from Zapdos. I calmed both of us down, and said "Listen, how about we deal with that freak first, THEN settle our differenes, all right?" I asked, trying to overcome my unusual anger.

Years
  • <no way! I've had it with you! we're through!> I yelled, and with a rush of my wings, I took off, not bothering to think about David or anyone else. I was absoloutly furious, yet I didn't know why..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • It was then that I realized why Eclipse was so upset, and why i was being irritable as well. i muttered a curse under my breath, but controlled myself. I turned back to the snake thing, and prepared for a solo assault with zapdos...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "Wow... I'm so glad you guys care for my life..." I muttered as I tried to struggle from the creatures grasp. He retaliated but squeezing harder, and a loud crack was heard. Spirit or not, my bones had cracked somewhere.

"Now it's time to get rid of you fools..." The creature hissed as he shot green saliva at them, which acted like an extremely strong glue.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • Mew and myself teleported out of the way. Mew finished charging upp the Hyper Beam and shot it out at the sanke. Mew fell down from the air, out of energy for a short moment. I caught her and flew up higher into the air while weaving around in case of future assualts... Mew meowed softly and began to regain strength...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • The serpent fell from the attack, and grabbed the Chain of Fate that bound me to my body.
    "If you kill me, the chain will break." the serpent cackled, "And that means your friend will die as well. Do you want to risk it?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back