• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokescape [FINAL RELEASE v1.0.4] - A Pokemon Escape Room

Days
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
Version 1.0.4 was just released which is most likely gonna be the final release.
It adds a few QoL features that were already implemented in my other escape room hack like instant text or added running shoes. I also removed the HONOR MODE as it was basically never used and tended to confuse new players at the very start.

See release notes for more details.

Thanks again to everyone helping me out and spreading the word. Much appreciated! :)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 7, 2024
Hi, can someone help me? When I try to 'Apply patch to existing ROM' in the ROM .gba file, it stays unpatched. It says 'patch applied successfully,' but nothing changes in the game. I've tried with a couple of different ROMs (U) and (USA, Europe). Thanks.

Attachments

• rom.PNG
    rom.PNG
    26.3 KB · Views: 3
Days
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
Hi, can someone help me? When I try to 'Apply patch to existing ROM' in the ROM .gba file, it stays unpatched. It says 'patch applied successfully,' but nothing changes in the game. I've tried with a couple of different ROMs (U) and (USA, Europe). Thanks.
This sounds very odd. The log looks correct to me.
Are you loading the correct update file on your emulator? After the update it should have an up to date change date.

Oh and make sure to use the newest release for convenience.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 7, 2024
Oh and make sure to use the newest release for convenience.
I was loading the correct file, I don't know what was wrong but I downloaded everything again and now I have one rom that works(Trash Man). Thanks!

Days
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
Hi need help for this, stuck at the first battle and the hint by the game master was what I was doing so it didnt help. rule said it's not required to grind so my team's level was 21 and 17 now.

Spoiler:

Days
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
Hi need help for this, stuck at the first battle and the hint by the game master was what I was doing so it didnt help. rule said it's not required to grind so my team's level was 21 and 17 now.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Days
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Days
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
Spoiler:
Haha, yeah. It is actually built in a way that requires some solid knowledge of the moves you are using. ;-)
Spoiler:

Days
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
Haha, yeah. It is actually built in a way that requires some solid knowledge of the moves you are using. ;-)
Spoiler:
Can't believe that the puzzle that held me back was the first one TT, last battle was really fun to solve. Thanks for the game!

Back