• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeSpe Official Release Thread (+ all zipped English volumes)

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Well, interesting thread... yes, I'm a member here, but anyways, I was informed about this just now... and yes, I'm allowing you guys to put my scans in this thread. Good luck though with your project, but I will help however. Although, I still need to scan Volumes 16 and 20 at the very least. I plan to get all the Volumes for the Ru/Sa arc... 8D

So whee? ;x

Hi there, I was the one who found your volume 15 and 21. I hope you didn't mind that I consulted it with the others. I didn't mean to look up your account. I want to personally thank you for both your permission and your offered help. By any chance could I ask what other volumes you have or can get? Do you have the latest ones? Thanks

benji

ウサギちゃん!
    Years
    @Avegaille: Meh, thanks! Actually, Kitori already scanned volume 16 (and she has up to 19), so you won't need to. ^^

@minakichan: The guy who's hosting the website for us let us mirror the releases on his site? That's gonna eat up a lot of bandwidth. >_<

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    About volume 16, Is the zip file on the first page of this thread already complete? I think some chapters are missing. Thanks

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    @Avegaille: Meh, thanks! Actually, Kitori already scanned volume 16 (and she has up to 19), so you won't need to. ^^

Ah, it's okay, I'm still scanning for graphic making purposes, but yep, I think Volume 20 is a must priority first... I'm done halfway so far... xD;;

Hi there, I was the one who found your volume 15 and 21. I hope you didn't mind that I consulted it with the others. I didn't mean to look up your account. I want to personally thank you for both your permission and your offered help. By any chance could I ask what other volumes you have or can get? Do you have the latest ones? Thanks

It's no problem really and as for latest ones, I'm only going to buy the Ru/Sa arc, so the only latest you can get from me is Volume 22, but I still haven't bought it yet, but hoping that my reservation for the thing is still alive, since it was November when I reserved it, but meh, they just got new stocks around this month... so... D=

EDIT: Just a little note, I hope you guys don't mind capitalizing the first letter of my name on the first post... because it is... a proper name after all... D=

Last edited:

lalalagirl

Die-hard Oldrivalshipper >:D~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    Umm my computer is not responding to the rar(?) files? (I'm a noob at computers >_<) My downloads only work from sendspace or jpg files... is it possible for someone to post them this way?

I understand if you don't want to ^^;

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Wow...this is gonna be bad....What is Pokespe??...

Pokemon Special or in the English version, Pokemon Adventures. Due to the fact that it's hard to find these manga in English, some people have volunteered to scan their volumes for the others to read... ;x

If the US people were selling these over there, now, we wouldn't be doing this in the first place, right? ;x

benji

ウサギちゃん!
    Years
    For macs, get Stuffit Expander -- it does .rars and much more. (Just download the free Expander... no need to buy Deluxe.) =D

And "PokeSpe" is also the decided name for our scanslation group. ^^

Yoshiko75

Shadow of the Night
    Years
    Thank you so much for your time and effort to make this project really come together. I love this manga, and I'm so glad that I can still read it even though it was discontinued in the US. Thanx! ^_^

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Just a little heads up guys, I finally have Volume 22, Chuang Yi publication. So by either the end of March, I might be able to put both Volumes 22 and 20 or somewhere in those weeks... So wait for it... 8D

omni89

R.I.P. Toonami...
    Years
    Sweet! All hail Avegaille, the goddess with with volumes 20 and 22!!!!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Orre
    • Seen Feb 1, 2023
    It seems the links I provided for volumes 2-7 have expired, so I took the liberty of re-uploading them:

Volume 2: sendspace.com/file/wc8w7c
    Volume 3: sendspace.com/file/oizq83
    Volume 4: sendspace.com/file/c2mkgg
    Volume 5: sendspace.com/file/s1ik2w
    Volume 6: sendspace.com/file/kiuld4
    Volume 7: sendspace.com/file/95xeop

Cheers.

Himiko_Herosheme

Looking for all that is lost
    Years
    Pokemon Special...Manga? o.o

have...i died........cuz....its right there.... wahhh

thanks so much for the scans.....i couldn't find them....>.>

still....i'm going to but...them...off of ebay....

oh wait i'm broke......woops

Back