• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeSpe Official Release Thread (+ all zipped English volumes)

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2010
    I dont want to complain, but does anyone know a better link to get Volume 10 and up?
    Using the link on the first page gives me a download speed of 4-5kb/s! And waiting 4+ hours for 1 volume is simply too much for me!

benji

ウサギちゃん!
    Years
  • I dont want to complain, but does anyone know a better link to get Volume 10 and up?
    Using the link on the first page gives me a download speed of 4-5kb/s! And waiting 4+ hours for 1 volume is simply too much for me!

Are you using the SendSpace links? SendSpace should work fine, but you could also try these Mediafire links. (Of course, if you live in a distant country, or your internet connection speed is only up to 4-5 kb/s, then you may be out of luck.)

If you find yourself unable to attain an acceptable download speed, you may just simply want to use omni's Photobucket links, which he has spent a considerable amount of time uploading. :)

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • umm....the volume 22 download won't work on my computer. Avegaille's journal link doesn't work on it either.

What type of computer exactly are you using anyways? .___.;;

They should work unless you don't have any program that allows you to view images (but that's merely impossible).

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
  • I noticed something!

A page is missing in Volume 12.

There are two missing (unscanned) pages between "12-092" and "12-093". They show a table with all competitors' names, Pokemon Association Leader and a group shot of all Leaders.

Please, scan it. That's just two pages.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2008
    domo arigatou gozaimasu for the volume.domo arigatou gozaimasu for the volume.

pkmaster

PkmnMaster
    Years
  • i am

i am using a THIS THREAD but every time i open it, it starts over.
    ill try again though.

it didnt work again soooooooooooooo now what?

Last edited:

lalalagirl

Die-hard Oldrivalshipper >:D~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    i am using a THIS THREAD but every time i open it, it starts over.
    ill try again though.

it didnt work again soooooooooooooo now what?

It's a link to the mirror archive (the thread by Omni)

razorsfire

call me Z~
    Years
  • thanks so much for the scans :D
    I'm very grateful to all the people who scanned the volumes...
    in my area...I can't find a single PokeSpe Manga....
    And I can't buy one off the internet either...
    thanks so much and I hope to see more :D

Back