• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Polar's Atypical Trading Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
  • Hey, if you still have an HA Goldeen left I'd really appreciate it. I have a ton of Moon Ball Pokémon for trade (if you're into the whole non-standard Poké Ball Pokémon thing), and several HA Pokés (most of which are accessible in XY, but I also have ones like Treecko, Carvanha, Elgyem, Sentret, Piplup, Chimchar... all of which are Dream World-only and can no longer be acquired unless bred). I don't care about the Goldeen's IVs or anything, I just really need that HA haha.
    EDIT: If you're trying to get rid of those Frillish I'm happy to take one off your hands too. xD

I do have Hidden ability Goldeen still, and a HA Elgyem sounds pretty coooool, so if you have that it's a fair trade to me :D And please by my guest on taking a Frillish. Still plenty of perfect ones with water absorb to pass out. Let me know if you prefer male or female. ^^

interested in your free giveaway Polar. When do u want to trade

Whenever you're ready I suppose, I have you added already so just VM :3

Could I possibly get a 5 IV Frillish? I have some 5 IV Dedennes that might be of interest to you.

Ya sure can mate, 5 IV Dedenne is plenty nice in exchange too :D Mighty generous of ya.
    P.S. - love the avatar. You better not be Envy though.

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • I do have Hidden ability Goldeen still, and a HA Elgyem sounds pretty coooool, so if you have that it's a fair trade to me :D And please by my guest on taking a Frillish. Still plenty of perfect ones with water absorb to pass out. Let me know if you prefer male or female. ^^
    Sounds good, thanks. c: Not got time to get it sorted tonight but I'll have the HA Elgyem bred for you tomorrow. And male's good haha.

Years
  • Ya sure can mate, 5 IV Dedenne is plenty nice in exchange too :D Mighty generous of ya.
    P.S. - love the avatar. You better not be Envy though.

I'm currently playing the game that doesn't have my Dedennes on it, so I'll let you know when I switch games. I just breeded some, so I think I have a couple 5 IV ones to spare.
    Ugh, Envy. I actually named my rival Envy on Heart Gold, while my name player's name is Hughes. xD

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • I'm currently playing the game that doesn't have my Dedennes on it, so I'll let you know when I switch games. I just breeded some, so I think I have a couple 5 IV ones to spare.
    Ugh, Envy. I actually named my rival Envy on Heart Gold, while my name player's name is Hughes. xD

Heh - nishe :P But oh, if you just want a frillish - don't worry about trading the dedenne if you don't have access to it right now, I'm giving Frillish away for whatever you wanna give in exchange for them.

Years
  • Heh - nishe :P But oh, if you just want a frillish - don't worry about trading the dedenne if you don't have access to it right now, I'm giving Frillish away for whatever you wanna give in exchange for them.

Okay. Well, if you want one anyway, just let me know and we can make a deal later. My friend list is currently full, so I'm going through my friend safaris to see which ones I can delete. I'll be online when I'm ready to trade. My IGN will be Vash.

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • Hey, if you still have an HA Goldeen left I'd really appreciate it. I have a ton of Moon Ball Pokémon for trade (if you're into the whole non-standard Poké Ball Pokémon thing), and several HA Pokés (most of which are accessible in XY, but I also have ones like Treecko, Carvanha, Elgyem, Sentret, Piplup, Chimchar... all of which are Dream World-only and can no longer be acquired unless bred). I don't care about the Goldeen's IVs or anything, I just really need that HA haha.
    EDIT: If you're trying to get rid of those Frillish I'm happy to take one off your hands too. xD

Alright - I think I traded with Hughes and Fokko, you're the last one who wants a frillish mate :P And I just so happen to have a spare 5 IV Dream Ball Hidden ability goldeen, thatttt whoops, ended up with signal beam and Hydro Pump. Go figure lol.

If you're available though, it is ready now ^^

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Alright - I think I traded with Hughes and Fokko, you're the last one who wants a frillish mate :P And I just so happen to have a spare 5 IV Dream Ball Hidden ability goldeen, thatttt whoops, ended up with signal beam and Hydro Pump. Go figure lol.

If you're available though, it is ready now ^^
    Hey, sorry for the long wait, I have the HA Elgyem ready for whenever you can trade. :)

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • It's alright ^^ I have held those 2 Pokemon in a separate box for trade with you, so if you're ready in 2 hours time I can trade you as soon as I get home from work.
    Yeah I should be here then, just shoot me a PM or quote on here and I'll get online. :)

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • Completed all those trades, yay ^^

Updated OP with 3 new available pokes in the shop, new Item of the Day is Cottonee! I'm giving away 5 IV ones with Prankster, and *four* prankster abuse egg moves! They all five know - Encore, Tickle, Worry Seed, and Switcheroo ^^

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • I have just added Riolu to my shop - en masse. It's also the Item of the Day - so they're completely free! ^^ They know super cool egg moves too - like Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch, Vacuum Wave, Sky Uppercut, and Crunch.

Anybody who wants one need only ask and it's yours. :)

Years
  • Hey Polar! I'd be interested in a Bold Tangela with Regenerator. You can look through my shop to see if anything interests you. I'll also be away most of the weekend, so I probably won't be able to trade until Sunday night.

EmpoleonMaster014

Pokemon collecter
    Years
  • hi polar! we meet again... anyways,do u have any 6 iv riolus? with blaze kick,bullet punch,sky uppercut and vacuum wave? male,jolly and inner focus prefered.

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • Hey Polar! I'd be interested in a Bold Tangela with Regenerator. You can look through my shop to see if anything interests you. I'll also be away most of the weekend, so I probably won't be able to trade until Sunday night.

I would gladly trade you one of those :D I'll look through your shop as soon as I get home for a trade.

hi polar! we meet again... anyways,do u have any 6 iv riolus? with blaze kick,bullet punch,sky uppercut and vacuum wave? male,jolly and inner focus prefered.

Sorry- the riolu are completely free, but the only jolly ones I have are 5 IV not 6 IV! They have all the egg moves you would like though, so if you're still interested in a 5 IV jolly riolu with the egg moves let me know. ^^

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • any 6 iv ones? if not then im fine with 5 iv ones;)

Unfortunately I only hatched one 6 IV riolu, and have already trained and levelled it, for use in The Prism League- sorry about that!

I do have plenty of 5 IV riolu with all four of the egg moves you mentioned though, and on the bright side they're all still totally free for a while longer :)

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • Okay. Just let me know what you'd like. I'm working on some things for other people, but it shouldn't take me too long if I need to breed something specifically.

I noticed you have some very enticing Spindas in your shop :D a very valuable Pokemon to me I've yet to touch on breeding. I'd gladly trade one of those Tangela for one of your Spinda. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back