• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Possible New Anime Info (BW)

Years
    (^ I think you mean the last time they replaced Brock. xD; )

Ash, Misty, and Brock are never going to travel together again. Stop. Misty is dead. Stop, just get over it.
    We knew Dawn was going to leave. That was a given.
    Brock though, that is quite shocking. But looking at the episodes that they shoved him in the corner so they could play with the other characters their age was fun! I don't think we will die without him as long as we get a sensible, level-headed replacement.

From the general feeling I get from the male BW protagonist (yes, you can get that from a picture) he seems to fit as a replacement...

Me and my sister actually mused at the thought of the BW Girl in the anime, and well, it brought up problems. Being older has no newbie things and look at her. As the trend of replace the girl has started, it's also started the girl does contests.
    She can't do contests. Does she look girly to you? She looks like she'll punch you in the face for calling her girly. (B-but, how will she do it in the games? Are we killing dresses? PLEASE DON'T KILL CONTESTS.)

No Paul-expy plz. :[ He was cool, as long as he's was the only douchebag around.

ben_pokemon

ツタージャ <3
    Years
    I'm here with an update.

The blog poster seems to have removed the blog and apologized. Yeah, so it seems that they shouldn't be leaking this kind of information which makes this information true.

Years
    No Brock!? Time to party! WOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So it seems as if they have created a new girl specifically for B/W, and ,aybe it will just be her and Ash. Well, I hope its just her and Ash since I would prefer a group of 2 then a group of 3 or 4, makes it less complicated since the writers can concentrate on everyone unlike previous seasons where someone was ignored.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2023
    I hope Brock doesn't leave, because Brock knows a lot about Pokemon health.food. and care. It wouldn't make sense to get rid of the smarter person that Ash travels with.

If Ash hasn't learned anything from traveling 4 regions with him, then something is seriously wrong...

Years
    If Ash hasn't learned anything from traveling 4 regions with him, then something is seriously wrong...

Considering he and Dawn couldn't take care of a sick Patchirisu, I think he hasn't.
    Brock does it for him, he thinks about battles. I don't think he's made an effort to retain any of it.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    I actually had high hopes that for B&W since the characters in the game were going to be older then ten that maybe they'd age Ash and have like a time skip or something. But form the sounds of it that's just not ever going to happen.

ben_pokemon

ツタージャ <3
    Years
    Considering he and Dawn couldn't take care of a sick Patchirisu, I think he hasn't.
    Brock does it for him, he thinks about battles. I don't think he's made an effort to retain any of it.
    Now wait a minute. Maybe Ash didn't learn anything...

..but in the episode centered about Dawn (the one Mamoswine started obeying her), she remembered everything Brock has taught her ever since the Pachirisu episode. So yeah, the writers remained consistent with Dawn. She learned more in one saga than Ash in whole 4. :O

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    I missed the entire season without Brock. I mean, I watched a few episodes here and there but, man... I hated Tracey, simply because he replaced Brock. And because I hated Tracey I hated Pokémon. But, I was rather young during that time; just a wee, little emotional girl who wasn't as open to change as she is now. Now that I've grown up I know I won't mind Brock's absence. Heck, I might even welcome it. I think I'd enjoy seeing some fresh faces. But I can sympathize with others who are going to miss him.

On a side note: I never hated May, even though I stopped watching Pokémon when she replaced Misty as well. She was just too damn gorgeous to hate on. Unff.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    If this is real, anyone else hoping that there's a guy who joins her and does contests? >_>

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Another Paul, which means another carbon copy of Silver? Do not want! D<

Meh, Dawn was a given, although I kinda like her this time. It sucks when they don't give her a prize OR let her win her rival before she gets put on a bus.

Aw, Brock's leaving. Even though I don't really like him, he'll be missed for being with me my whole life. : ( It seems that a lot of things are ending these days!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I liked Dawn more than May, but yeah. We all knew she'd go eventually, right?

It's Ash future wife we'll meet in the next season, for sure! :D They'll travel just the two of them, and Pikachu and whatever pokémon the new girl will have out of its pokéball.

Rumi

Bottlecap Collector
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2010
    I don't think I'll be as into the new generation if Brock is leaving. :/ He's my favorite character. D':

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    THAT WAS VERY MISLEADING! I though Takeshi was Ash, you DO NOT KNOW HOW HAPPY I WAS GETTING! I guess we're stuck with Ash. Daisuke, your post was misleading as well T_T I though you were a Ash hater and since I thought he was leaving... you get my point :P

Why are't they using Bianca? Hmmm. Well, at least they've started filming, so it shouldn't be too long. Nigel could replace Brock and Bianca can be the rival as other mentioned :)

I was getting so happy, I'm distraught now :(

cystar

Favorite Pokemon is Politoed
    Years
    haha i wish ash was leaving hes old news we need new people

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    Personally, I'm so sick of Brock, that every time I see him, I want to break the TV.
    I wouldn't mind.
    Butttt... the female protagonist of B+W is just too cool to leave out. If they do that, will be very disappointed. I wanna see her animated actually :P

dooxer

42 or not 42
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    whatever, it's been long enough. they just better find a good replacement. maybe a character that is very easy to anger...

Years
    Brock is leaving!?!?!
    wtf...

Being a true Pokemon fan, I wont stop watching the anime, but seriously, it is going to be weird watching it. He was a great character, funny, smart, and his Pokemon kicked ass! Taking out Brock is like taking out Ash...

WHY!?!?!?! :'(

Back