• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Possible New Anime Info (BW)

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
    Whhhhaaaattt?!?!!?
    They are taking out Brock?!
    Brock has been on the anime for so long....Its gonna be different....
    Hmm....Does this mean the voice actor for him has left aswell?
    ...I'll still watch the anime, and I'm not crazy upset, but It's a big suprise to hear he's not going to be in the new B/W series...

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    Yes, but it said nothing at all on Ash, does that mean that his journey is over and a new main character to take his place (I doubt it, at this rate, Ash is NEVER going to be a Pokemon Master

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Well if Brock is leaving then it's safe to assume that the Male from B+W will take his place, but what about Dawn, she is replaced and if the female from B+W isn't in will it mean Misty or May are returning?

Last edited:

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    If the reason he's leaving is because he has finally found a girlfriend, I will be so... so happy. Maybe White will make a cameo appearance and be the girl that finally gives him a chance. I mean, she looks the same age as Brock, if not then older (i.e. the kind of girls Brock likes).

If he's leaving to go be with his family again (he has recently mentioned in the anime that he misses them) or simply to run the gym again, I will sadly watch him leave but welcome the next character with open arms. There won't be any repeats of how I acted when Misty left and when Tracey replaced Brock.

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    Dawn, and Brock can't leave they can't! Nooooooooooooooooo!

I already suffered the leaving of Brock when I was a child! Why are they doing that again!

And Dawn can't leave....she's amazing ='(

Ash better be in the new series too!!! I heard a rumor he was leaving to!

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Dawn, and Brock can't leave they can't! Nooooooooooooooooo!

I already suffered the leaving of Brock when I was a child! Why are they doing that again!

And Dawn can't leave....she's amazing ='(

Ash better be in the new series too!!! I heard a rumor he was leaving to!

I actually like the idea of them starting anew, they are doing a reboot with the games, so why not with the Anime too, I mean it became stale long ago, so a fresh start for that might be a good thing.

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Brock has left like what twice now? he'll be back, just like the terminator.

A hahaha. Now that I think about, Brock does kind of remind of the terminator, for some reason. I can't pinpoint why. I wonder if you're right though. Will Ash's female companions always leave and his best body Brock leave periodically?

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Ash won't leave folks.
    The rumor of Ash leaving has been going on since Advanced.
    Ash has been the main character for 10 years, the guy would have mentioned some thing a little hint of some sort or just tell us if Ash was.
    Ask for Dawn, she wasn't really mentioned. They just talked about a new girl and Brock leaving. Now will see if Brock leaves after three episodes or so. He came back after episode four in AG., they could pull another for some reason even though in D/P it was different. Brock's should join Team Rocket, he'd be perfect for them.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Aww...I love Dawn, but I too was expecting her to leave, sadly. Hopefully, she revisits Ash and Pikachu in the future!

Brock leaving, however... That's a shocker. :( He's been there for so long; it just doesn't seem right for him to leave now... I was prepared for it before Pokemon: Advanced, and even before Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl, but doing it now is just too late. I bet he's really staying, though, and is going to return by saving the day, like he did in Pokemon: Advanced...!

WHY isn't the BW girl in the anime?????? :cer_pissed: I totally wanted her to kick Ash's butt from the get-go! (if I got to see that in the anime, with her pwning Ash just after receiving her first Pokemon ever from the Isshu Professor, I would lol so hard...) Anime originality is A-OK in some areas, but this just ruins tradition (well, 2 gens worth of 'tradition', since Misty wasn't the player character girl)

I was envisioning Ash, Pikachu, and the BW boy and girl, and possibly Brock, so the show could mature a bit!. Her omission (and the BW boy's to a lesser extent) is just irking me...

Well, I'll have to wait until the actual eps air to confirm all of this 'news', so time will tell... (please let the BW girl be in the anime!) :D

Noibat

Years
    I think brock will be back eventually. He always normally does. As for Dawn leaving, it always happens with the frmale characters. I just hope the new one is better than dawn's character

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2023
    I think it would be beneficial if Brock leaves. Ash has to learn how to cook and clean sometime..

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2010
    One thing is for sure: Pikachu is gonna toast that girl's bike! That happened to Misty, May, AND Dawn! :D

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol, yup.

Ash has a pathetic technique for getting girls:

"oh no, sorry little girly! my pokemon destroyed your bike, so now you're going to have to travel with me for ages and you'll suck bad at battling at stuff because I'm awesome!".

I hope they keep the female character recurring for a few seasons (if they do get rid of Ash aswell) and have changing male characters. Just for a change.

Years
    You know it could be that they gave them a fake episode to animate to prevent leaks. Or maybe it's just for the first few episodes, then after a while it returns to normal.

Back