• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your unpopular Pokémon opinions

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
- Gen 6 is my second favourite generation after 2.
- I don't hate Pokemon based on objects. In fact, Klefki is one of my favourites.
- I enjoy playing Voltorb Flip in HG/SS.
- Johto is my favourite anime saga.
- Fennekin is my favourite Gen 6 starter.
- I don't think Ash should've evolved his Turtwig.

Lunarly

(●´ω`●)
Years
  • Age 25
  • US
  • Seen Feb 2, 2019
-I thought Whitney was easy (Started with Chikorita lmao, so I had access to PoisonPowder). Clair was the main problem because of her Kingdra.
-I like most of the inanimate object Pokemon as well, especially Chandelure and Vanilluxe
-I reaally like Vespiquen's cry https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTZs3liuMao
-I miss the Pokemon Ranger series
-I find eeveelutions kinda dumb honestly, it's basically a gimmick
-Team Instinct is the greatest team :^)
-Charizard is sooooo overrated honestly. So overrated it got 2 mega evos >.> Regulaar Charizard isn't and hasn't been very competitively viable for many generations. Also Mewtwo, why did you get 2 mega evos too??
-Where is Mega Milotic???? Milotic was a much more influential mon compared to Audino, Slowbro and Beedrill
-Never liked using uber/pseudo legends honestly, due to how late game they were. I always thought it was unfair to use a legendary when I playthrough a game.
-What happened to Friend Areas from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue, I found joy walking around seeing all my pokemon friends wandering aimlessly

Last edited:

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I don't like Cutiefly. Perhaps it's mostly because I can't stand flies in real life, but so many people seem to love it and I don't get it. The only positive thing about it, is its unique typing.

My problem with Popplio is its ears. If it got different ears, or if those were removed altogether, then Popplio would've been a fine Pokemon for me.

I think Litten's leaked final evolution looks awesome and badass, and it makes me even more willing to choose Litten as my starter. But if Game Freak can come up with something even more badass, then they can go ahead.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 7, 2018
I don't care for the Pokemon Advenures manga cuz of how the plot feels too different from the games among other things. I'm not against change or anything but I can't seem to get into this series.

Also, I'm convinced that there's a 4 year gap between gen 4 and gen 5.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 11, 2017
A lot of the Gen 5 Pokemon have some of the best designs.

I honestly have no interest in Pokemon merchandise, manga, anime or spin offs. I'm only really a fan of the main series games.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 20, 2016
-I like gen 5 and the pokemon in gen 5
-I don't like Charizard
-I prefer Vulpix over Growlithe
-I don't like gen 1....however I love gen 2 even though I never played it as a kid
-I prefer the original gen 2 than the gen 4 remakes
-I wish they waited untill gen 5 to remake gen 2
-I really want a crystal remake
-Team Instinct is the best team
-At first I thought Blanche from Team Mystic was a boy, but I don't think they really have a gender? So I just refer to them with gender neutral pronouns.

AmetsuCAT

KITTY POWER!!
Years
  • Age 24
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 6, 2023
- Pikachu is overrated
- I didn't think Dragon types were ever OP since they only had advantage over 1 type; their own
- I prefer Torchic over Mudkip
- I don't watch the Anime, but when I do it's a movie.
- Zangoose needs a Mega evolution, along with Arcanine.
- Gen 4 was my favourite, and Gen 5 wasn't bad

Last edited:

Lunarly

(●´ω`●)
Years
  • Age 25
  • US
  • Seen Feb 2, 2019
Time for more

-I really think its a good idea that Nintendo did not make Gyarados part Dragon because it would be pretty unbalanced competitively, Dragon Dance plus Moxie would be so annoying to deal with, and it'd be really hard to take it down since it'd have no weaknesses.
-I think Cutiefly is like, the dumbest thing ever lol... Like I think it'll just be like Combee (so not being very useful)
-Never understood how much people did not like Torchic, I thought it was the best Hoenn starter
-Gen 5 and 6 competitive battling sucks so much lol (I still prefer Gen 3 and 4)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 14, 2016
Hey everyone,

I have to say that although everyone seems to be obsessed with using Pokemon from a special tier, I don't like the system and most often just play the Pokemon that I like.

Kind Regards,
DigitalFlow

Back