• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Potential New Pokémon To Be Announced? Hoopa, Diancie, Volcanion and more!

大輔

Adventurer
Years
  • My eyes just burned from the spoilers that lied in front of me...

However, everything looks really cool so far! I'm not complainin'

James

Make it double!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    Serebii

Did anyone happen to notice that they put the three un-numbered mystery Pokemon on Serebii again. I mean i know we've seen what they look like through the guy who hacked the game, but its a little odd that they keep taking these things off and then putting them back up.

Outlier

I haven't seen them. I'm on serebii now, where abouts are these images you speak of?

James

Make it double!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    Untitled.jpg

there on the scroll down list

Last edited:

James

Make it double!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    oh man, a fire/water type pokemon :3 ive been waiting for that one. cant wait to get my hands on Volcanion

Outlier

I don't mind their designs barring Hoopa. Judging by their low levels in the leaked images I'm guessing we'll receive them at level 1.

James

Make it double!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    I don't mind their designs barring Hoopa. Judging by their low levels in the leaked images I'm guessing we'll receive them at level 1.

Maybe, Im leaning towards being more of an encounter like Pokemon like Thunderus/Tornadus were in Black and White. Like maybe they become available through some sort of activity or a section of the Kalos that they haven't reviled yet. All pure speculation, im just super excited for all the possibilities for the future of X/Y.

Outlier

Ew I just saw some supposedly leaked images of Mega Latios and Mega Arceus. Mega Latios looked HORRIBLE! I really hope those were fake.

James

Make it double!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    Ew I just saw some supposedly leaked images of Mega Latios and Mega Arceus. Mega Latios looked HORRIBLE! I really hope those were fake.

Ive been having my doubts about that "Mega Latias/Latios" both of the pictures looks exactly the same to my eyes. The Mega Arceus i have yet to see.

Untitled1.png

I mean if someone can spot a difference off these pictures please tell me cause they look exactly the same. It just looks like the first one is moved up, maybe about to use a move?

picture came from blisteredthumbs.net

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    To be honest, the event legendaries never really interest me, and this time around the designs do look a bit ridiculous, especially Hoopa.

James

Make it double!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    To be honest, the event legendaries never really interest me, and this time around the designs do look a bit ridiculous, especially Hoopa.

I would agree with you, but seeing as how we have a "key ring" pokemon, they don't look horrible. i mean they all look kinda goofy, but its better than a Keychain in my oppinion. (no offense to those of you who like Kefling.)

Pumpkaboo

Peek-a-boo
    Years
  • I don't mind their designs barring Hoopa. Judging by their low levels in the leaked images I'm guessing we'll receive them at level 1.

They're low levelled because of where they were encountered. Since they're hacked the way it the level works depends on the area in which they were encounter, not by the set flags within the game itself. So for example, if you ran into Hoopa on route 2 it would be around level 3. If you ran into it in the Pokemon Village it'd be in the 40s. We have no idea of their "default" levels yet unfortunately, not until the event triggers are unlocked.

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen May 13, 2022

They are low-leveled because the hacker made them spawn in Santalune Forest. It doesn't mean the Pokemon are distributed at A low level just because the hacker made them appear at a relatively low-leveled location. It is called 'hacking' for a reason.
    I lean more towards the Lv.30 for Diancie, Lv.50 for Volcanion and Lv.50/70 for Hoopa, distributed or in the wild (although Hoopa will most likely be distributed due to its catch rate)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 3, 2014
    Forget I said anything about a Porpelt.
    What's that Japanese image about? What is the red line highlighting?

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
    • Age 28
    • USA
    • Seen Aug 16, 2019
    I think their designs are tolerable for the most part. I wonder if Diancie is related to Carbink though. They both seem pretty similar... I'm mostly interested, however, in finding out more about Volcanion. His type is so interesting!

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2023
    I think their designs are tolerable for the most part. I wonder if Diancie is related to Carbink though. They both seem pretty similar... I'm mostly interested, however, in finding out more about Volcanion. His type is so interesting!

I have a theory that Diancie is a queen ( or a king) of Carbink and in a place where you capture it it will have nothing but Carbink to emphases this point.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    I just noticed there are two locked Power Plant doors. One is in front of steam geysers in the desert. If anything I think that's where Volcannion is. If he's a Water/Fire type as rumored, its a perfect place for him.

Diancie could be in a secret area of Reflection Cave. I can't really contest the fact that it really does look like it should belong with Carbink in some way. I like the queen idea, though don't really see GF as capable of thinking of that.

Hoopa is the only thing I haven't seen any matching locations for.

Back