• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Potential New Pokémon To Be Announced? Hoopa, Diancie, Volcanion and more!

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Nobody put up any of these Pokemon for trade, only asked for them with a deposited Pokemon. You can ask for any Pokemon, even ones named THSDGBDS.
    That's what I meant. Put up something asking for Hoopa, else I can't search for Hoopa.

Edit: Oh, I'm confused. Alright, I guess I was using GTS wrong. I'll try again. Tell me what you're putting up for Hoopa and I'll search for it.

Edit: Actually, nevermind. I don't really care. I have a headache, so I'll leave it be. I guess we'll all just see for certain soon enough.

Last edited:

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • Yeah you can ask for goighognw but no one can see it. the GTS recognizes this as BS and disregards it. However people who ask for these "even" pokemon can be seen. They're trolling bastards but they can be seen.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • Am I... a trolling bastard...?

No, I didn't mean it to be insulting to you. I meant it to be insulting to the people who put up a pokemon like say...Pinsir for a Diancie with the Comment "U Mad Bro" or something along those lines. Those are the trolls, took me 2 hours to find a Scizor because of crap like that....

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Hoopa, Diancie, and Volcanion are real Pokemon.

The way the GTS works, if you request gibberish, your Pokemon will never appear for others to see and trade. So even with using Fakemon, like when I put my Budew up for my Fakemon Insarden, no one could find my Budew on the GTS. It was un-requestable.

Since requests for Hoopa, Diancie, and Volcanion can be seen by everyone, this proves that they are real, just have not yet been revealed.

Nurse Joy

Would you like to rest your Pokémon?
    Years
  • It took me a while, but I eventually found a Japanese dude offerring a Xerneas for a Hoopa. I guess this means it is real, since the letters are lowercase. When I put up my Magikarp asking for MQOPHHMM, all the letters stayed capitalized, like they do when you type in the name of the Pokemon you are looking for. But if MQOPHHMM was real, its name would have looked like Mqophhmm. I supposed that means Hoopa is real at least.

I'd post a picture, but the only camera I have is the one on my DS, and unfortunately you can't take screenshots...

EDIT: I just found another person offering a Xerneas for Hoopa. Unfortunately I can't understand Japanese. He said "oneigaishya." Any idea what that means? I can read Japanese, but I can't understand it. The first guy said "itaraonegaishimasu." Another guy asking for a Hoopa says "kachiawanaiyoroshikudesu!"

EDIT: I found another Japanese person asking for a Volcanion in return for a Xerneas. Is this something only Japanese people know about, or something? He says "hontounionegaishimasu." There seems to be a pattern here...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Not something only Japanese know about. When they were discovered nearly every trade in the GTS were for the three of them.

Nurse Joy

Years
  • Yeah, now I'm seeing people from America and Scotland asking for them too. Why? They'll never get them. Idiots. Why don't they ask for something worthwhile and use the GTS for its in tended purpose?

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    Yeah, now I'm seeing people from America and Scotland asking for them too. Why? They'll never get them. Idiots. Why don't they ask for something worthwhile and use the GTS for its in tended purpose?

I agree with you. It is the same thing in Gen 5, where people requested Genesect Lv.9 and under and other FE Pokemon Level 9 and under. They are either trolling douches, or stupid 8-years old not knowing they will never get them.

When do you expect Nintendo revealing these Pokémon to public? Diancie will most likely be revealed first, (because it is the first one of the trio), in February/March CoroCoro. Perhaps it will be revealed along with the upcoming movie, in which Diancie may star together with Xerneas.and Yveltal.

Nurse Joy

Years
  • Since Nintendo still needs to finish the Torchic event, put all the GTS features up, and release Pokemon Bank, I don't think we'll be seeing these Pokemon until at least March.

Also, there's still one thing I don't understand about this whole thing. Why didn't this hacker catch these Pokemon? If I found a secret legendary, I'd want to catch it and show everyone. Why didd't this person put the Pokemon on the GTS or use them in battles? The only pictures I've seen of these Pokemon are of a person finding them in the wild. Why didn't they show footage of them battling? I don't get it.

Also, I think the pictures of Mega Lati@s are fake. I believe they will be able to Mega Evolve, but why are there pictures showing them Mega Evolve in the wild? Wild Pokemon don't hold Mega Stones, and even if they did, they can't Mega Evolve without a trainer with out a Mega Evolution Activator Thing (the actual name has slipped my mind). And from the pictures I've seen, Mega Latios and Mega Latias look EXACTLY the same. What's going on?

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • Since Nintendo still needs to finish the Torchic event, put all the GTS features up, and release Pokemon Bank, I don't think we'll be seeing these Pokemon until at least March.

Also, there's still one thing I don't understand about this whole thing. Why didn't this hacker catch these Pokemon? If I found a secret legendary, I'd want to catch it and show everyone. Why didd't this person put the Pokemon on the GTS or use them in battles? The only pictures I've seen of these Pokemon are of a person finding them in the wild. Why didn't they show footage of them battling? I don't get it.

Also, I think the pictures of Mega Lati@s are fake. I believe they will be able to Mega Evolve, but why are there pictures showing them Mega Evolve in the wild? Wild Pokemon don't hold Mega Stones, and even if they did, they can't Mega Evolve without a trainer with out a Mega Evolution Activator Thing (the actual name has slipped my mind). And from the pictures I've seen, Mega Latios and Mega Latias look EXACTLY the same. What's going on?

Each pokemon, mega or otherwise, has stored memory within the game (obviously). He accessed their data and initiated a wild encounter, similar (in concept, not practice) to how cheating devices do so. In this instance, Mega Lati@s would appear as a standalone wild encounter.

In response to 'why not provide a video', Nintendo in the past has forced even Serebii to remove leaked content so as to keep things such as this secret. As such, the leaked images are all we'll likely see until such time as someone either has the balls to do otherwise, or the event is released.

Nurse Joy

Years
  • They still could have caught them, though. Even without showing videos, they could have put it up on the GTS. I doubt they'd get a lawsuit or something from Nintendo unless it was everywhere on the net.

But I understand everything else you said. And since you can force an encounter with any Pokemon (like I've done in the past), that leads me to believe another claim is false - that you can catch a wild Mew. Mew's only been given out at events (with the exception of the Gen I glitch). Why would you be able to find it in-game all of a sudden?

Years
    • Age 34
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    The problem is that many people don't understand what a hacker is. The real hackers hack for knowledge, because they want to understand how stuff works. It's part of their philosophy to not mess around with the information they get (catching, trading,...) but rather provide more of an insight (show pictures, write documentation,...).

As far as I've heard this guy uses some kind of custom firmware on his 3DS which lets him take pictures ingame and manipulate RAM. It's pretty much the same way AR works. He simply manipulates the Pokemon table of an area switching Pokemon-IDs, making it possible to see unreleased Pokemon (since they're already implemented in the game). The reason why they are seen in a forest on such a low level pretty much means that he's using Santalune Forest for this purpose.

Nurse Joy

Years
  • I didn't mean the hacker should show off, I meant they should catch it to verify its existence instead of just saying they found it and people asking for it on the GTS.

And I know you can do that kind of stuff, I used to do something similar in Pokemon Diamond with an AR.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • I didn't mean the hacker should show off, I meant they should catch it to verify its existence instead of just saying they found it and people asking for it on the GTS.

My guess is they feared Game Freak could do something, last I heard they had ways to disable you if you were caught using an R4 card, I know that's not in anyway the same thing but if they can do that who knows. Plus I don't think we entirely know what legitimacy checks they have going on the GTS they could have these mons marked or something until their official release...Pokemon has been steadily getting craftier of the generations and this one is no different.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 3, 2014
    The amount of peoe offering shines for these Pokemon is beyond a joke. Also who's Porpelt?

Nurse Joy

Years
  • My guess is they feared Game Freak could do something, last I heard they had ways to disable you if you were caught using an R4 card... Plus I don't think we entirely know what legitimacy checks they have going on the GTS they could have these mons marked or something until their official release....

Yeah, I heard that using a FlashCard on your 3DS could permanently brick up your system!

They must have something like that, because on the FAQ for Pokemon Bank on the XY website, it says this:

Q: Does Pokémon Bank include a legitimacy checker that will prevent people from depositing "hacked" Pokémon or Pokémon that have been created using unauthorized methods?A: We cannot go into details of the checks we intend to put in place, as such information could be used in an effort to circumvent such checks in the future. In order to protect the Pokémon that you worked so hard to raise and to preserve your save data, we ask that you please enjoy playing Pokémon in the correct way, as described in the game manual.

The amount of peoe offering shines for these Pokemon is beyond a joke. Also who's Porpelt?

Porpelt? I've not heard that name. I believe the only legendaries that have been discovered are Diancie, Volcanion and Hoopa. Where did you hear that name?
    Are you talking about a user on PC or something...?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    Spoiler:

Like we had not enough evidence. The Official Strategy Guide reveals something again!

Back