• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pre-Valentines Thread

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Cosmos said:
    You make a better couple with orange*berry, no doubt about it
    Personally, I think he looks better with you.BUt it's your choice

*Still waiting for Kayleigh to reply*

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, I'm never a loner.

IRL, I am a very social person, I can't stand being alone!

DM11, just ask someone you like, or would want to be frieds with

Omuffinstar man

Fighting! Anti- Psychic!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2003
    I've got a hot chick you can go out with, TMBJR.

TMB - Woo! Bring her on!
    *Omuffinstars angry female Blaziken stomps out, and falls in love immedietly with TMB*
    o_o;; I dunno if I should be disturbed or happy*numerous cracks and snaps as Blazikens hugs TMB*Ok, both ^_^

Anyway, I would like to ask someone to be my valentine but I'll have to give myself and them some time, while I muster up the courage.

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
  • Good advice Dragon Trainer. Thanks. *Goes on AIM to ask one of the robots if it would be my Valentine buts get rejected*

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • *kills omuffinstar man's Blaziken with my Crobat*

ok...since no girls are goin for me, here is a list of female PC members that I admire:

Kairi, Kayleigh, Miyu-Chan, Fire Master, Soph(but she's taken tho...), Lightning, PoketrainerCarol, Igtica...

:embarrass*blush*:embarrass

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Dragon Man 11 said:
    I always spend Valentines by myself. I'm sort of a loner. But I don't know who on PC I would ask.
    Thats exactly what i do! i'm always on my own. No idea how i ended up on tmbjr's list! (Argh note to self, finish off that pic). Soz tmbjr, i'm not to ur specification as i'm not pretty (my pic's now up to prove it), u may wanna take me off ur list.

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • igtica said:
    Thats exactly what i do! i'm always on my own. No idea how i ended up on tmbjr's list! (Argh not to self, finish off that pic). Soz tmbjr, i'm not to ur specification as i'm not pretty (my pic's now up to prove it), u may wanna take me off ur list.
    lol...I saw your pic tho...and you're not not pretty...^^

adding to my list: Zento, Orange*Berry, Haruka, ItsyBitsySpider (but she ain't around no more XP)

Omuffinstar man

Fighting! Anti- Psychic!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2003
    Tmb - You might wanna take Igtica off your list, as well as any other girl with that little comment.

And Junichi - That was in pretty poor taste.

Omuffinstar man

Fighting! Anti- Psychic!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2003
    Ugh...I didn't insult him, I just said that saying something like "No wonder she dumped you" is in pretty poor taste. It's like reading someones diary after they die and saying "Well I'm sure glad they're gone, they whine alot".

Cosmos

Doesn't exist
    Years
  • Omuffinstar man said:
    Ugh...I didn't insult him, I just said that saying something like "No wonder she dumped you" is in pretty poor taste. It's like reading someones diary after they die and saying "Well I'm sure glad they're gone, they whine alot".
    I don't mind him reading my diary, we keep close secrets

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • *sits in a rocking chair* okay peoples! i understand you guys are saying you guys arent perdy or nothin...but to me...its whats on the inside that counts! okay that was pretty cheesey! *dies laughing* :laugh:

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, no, I think the same thing. And I'd love to be your Valentine, DragonTrainer. ^_^ Eh, sorry I'm late responding. I kinda forgot about this thread. o.o;

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • well, yeah i forget about this thread sometimes too! and im still tryin to figure out how to post my pic on the Peek throughout thread!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    True, the inside is what ultimately counts

Really Kayleigh?*Runs around happily*:)

Lol, it's ok that your late, I know how hectiic this week is for ya

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, yep. I think I'm about to pass out. *faints and lands on the couch* >_>; I might post up a picture there soon, maybe once I get a good one made. Okay, going off-topic now. o_o; *runs off*

Back