• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pre-Valentines Thread

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Congrats you two!!

Lol, on valentine's day, do you guys really get a valentine IRL?I usually do, but I make sure whoever's valentine I am, we like each other

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    i know who's going to be my valentine.....me!! :P

i am so alone... :'( :laugh:

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Dizzy said:
    Maybe they should further advance Pair-ups to something like an Online Union .... or you could call it a sham marriage.

You could call it off at anytime. Ya, but i have crazy ideas so just dont listen to me and you'll be okay.

Who should I ask?
    Hmm.. I prefer you call at Lightning, I'll tell ask her to be ur Valentine if u want to ^^; Hey, I'm just trying to help ya out ^_^

Anyways, here's something nice, just think of it as..

"CaRtOON'S Valentine's Day Advice"

This is for people who hate Valentine's day like me! ^^

1. Wear black, and lots of it.

2. If someone else in the office has received flowers, chocolate, singing telegrams, and other forms of dating expressions, glare at them. Snarling and grunting optional.

3. Same goes for anyone wearing excessive amounts of red. Especially if they are wearing heart-shaped items like pins.

4. Later in the day, eat the chocolate, run the flowers through a food processor, and beat the crap out of the singing telegram people. (Most people will thank you for this, anyway).

4. For the rest of the day, labor over the effect all that chocolate is gonna have on your waistline.

5. Return home and destroy at least one item given to you by an ex.

6. Feel guilty. Call the ex. Make up story about having a hot date.

7. Watch TV. Turn off TV after noticing every channel is airing a clone of "While You Were Sleeping" or, worse yet, a "Friends" Valentine's Day.

8. Realize how lame not having a hot date is. Head to bar.

9. Plot massive torture of anyone who shows up at the bar with a date. Slow torture if the couple is in anything above semi-formal dress.

10. Massive quantities of alcohol. Beergoggling. Wake up next to someone - male or female - with way too much facial hair.

11. Remember (and regret) this incident for the next 364 days. Complain about never having a good Valentines Day.

12. Wait until some bizarre calendar date Hallmark has labeled "Sweetest Day." Rinse, lather, repeat to get in practice for next Valentine's Day.

He he he he.. I hate Valentine's Day.. ^_^;;

*gets stabbed by broken heart*

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • I don't think anyone will ask me to be their Valentine, and I don't know who to ask. I mean, I like Scott a lot and everything, but I don't think that it's a "Valentine-y" kind of thing, even if we are paired up. (Sorry, Scott.)

Years
    • Age 41
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    *plants the flowers, which immediately grow as if they were never cutted or picked.*

As these flowers show that under the right conditions any broken thing can be restored.

*scoops Cosmos off of her than carries her to a nice restuarant.*

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • lol seeing as this is so close to the event maybe we better wake up this thread ;) lol but hey Kairi's right (of course she is :p) oo Kayleigh and DT are valentines.

perthskies

Nostalgic
    Years
  • Yes, 9 more days from the date of my post...

So Kayleigh, is there going to be any special event for this occasion or not? ^_^;

And ugh... I'd love to pick someone and ask them to be my valentine, but the chances of utter rejectal is over 50%, so er... I think I'll just wait a few more days!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I haven't got a valentine, and I want it to stay that way.
    Since I started homeschool, there's this girl that comes round my house
    trying to make me eat her chocolate. ( IF I DON'T SHE HITS ME! )
    And I can't shake her off my back cos' she's older than me!!!!

Years
  • Daegon_Kimeron said:
    What a bummer. Sounds like shes "VERY" mature. :badsmile: Just whack her back.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Daegon_Kimeron said:

Poor guy.... ....Hey, want some chocolate? >=3

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, poor you. I've never had anyone to hit me if I didn't eat their chocolate. Must be scary. XD Funny how girls can seem even stronger than boys at times.

Optic said:
    So Kayleigh, is there going to be any special event for this occasion or not? ^_^;
    Hmm... Well, I don't know. ^_^ I'm not sure if anyone's still going to host this occasion. Vito's good at these types of things, but he isn't interested in romance. If only he was a girl... XD j/k

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Lol, too bad you?re not here to do it, you know what I mean. ^_^; I?m sure someone will make a Valentines thread, probably not planned ahead, but most likely. And that?s two topics I?ve woken up in OC by linking to them now. o.x;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, I could make one, but I can't think of any kind of fun things to do. o_o; I'm bad at that. *is a boring person* We've already had a prom, and signature/avatar contests aren't anything new.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    How about a thread where we make people who?ve revealed their crushes really nervous by trying to pair them up in a new pair up thread for Valentines? =P Like we could pair you and *removed by Kayleigh*, etc etc. =P

*Just kidding about the removed part, I typed that. ;p*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Optic said:
    Yes, 9 more days from the date of my post...

And ugh... I'd love to pick someone and ask them to be my valentine, but the chances of utter rejectal is over 50%, so er... I think I'll just wait a few more days!
    I know how you feel Optic! Besides, the person I really wanted to ask is already taken hehe....
    Oh well for us!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Kairi said:
    How about a thread where we make people who?ve revealed their crushes really nervous by trying to pair them up in a new pair up thread for Valentines? =P Like we could pair you and *removed by Kayleigh*, etc etc. =P

*Just kidding about the removed part, I typed that. ;p*
    Lol, that would be a good idea. It makes more sense to pair up people that actually do like each other. ^_^

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Of course, to do that we need more people to reveal their crushes. ;p *is annoying Kayleigh*

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    I have a crush, but I am not going to tell you. XD
    (it's fun to hide stuff from people. ;P)

DUDE!!!

Back