• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prepare for trouble~!! [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
  • Do you think there will be any references to Team Rocket in the expected Ruby and Sapphire remakes?

Nope, even how much I want them to be in there, it will definately be a no-no since Ruby and Sapphire already have Team Magma and Aqua.
    I'm not even expecting a RSE remake anytime soon since there wouldn't be much to improve. If there is ever one, I expect about 1 NPC reference to Team Rocket such as "I worked for Team Rocket before, but stopped and came to this region." I wish Jessie and James made another appearance in the games :(.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • Do you think there will be any references to Team Rocket in the expected Ruby and Sapphire remakes?
    As much as I would love one, I don't think there will be one. The biggest reason for this being that we didn't see any references for it in the originals. Though if we do it will probably just be some NPC in some building who talks about the Silph Co or Radio Tower incident or just mention they are another criminal gang.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • Omg, what's happening to our sexy thread?! *Dent voice* Iiiiit's question time! *End of Dent voice*

Rumours are floating around that Meowth will leave Team Rocket in the next TR centered episode, which is the 45th I believe (that was the scary rumour our Musashi was talking about). How do you think the episode will end? Could Meowth really leave for good?

Even though I believe it will end like the usual separation episode, I am still scared he will really leave Jessie and James since they've gotten so much serious. However, there has been no warning sign in BW that he is sick of the trio, so that's good for us. If he quits for real, then I think we can start preparing ourselves to say bye-bye to J&J as well. Still again, I don't think it's likely at all.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Rumours are floating around that Meowth will leave Team Rocket in the next TR centered episode, which is the 45th I believe (that was the scary rumour our Musashi was talking about). How do you think the episode will end? Could Meowth really leave for good?

What the f***!?!? Is it for real? Meowth leaving Team Rocket? Team Rocket will definately lose more fans. Hope that this is just a rumour.

Off-topic:
    Omg, what's happening to our sexy thread?! *Dent voice* Iiiiit's question time! *End of Dent voice*

I can't be so active because I am back in school. (it was the holidays during June)

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • Rumours are floating around that Meowth will leave Team Rocket in the next TR centered episode, which is the 45th I believe (that was the scary rumour our Musashi was talking about). How do you think the episode will end? Could Meowth really leave for good?

What the f***!?!? Is it for real? Meowth leaving Team Rocket? Team Rocket will definately lose more fans. Hope that this is just a rumour.

Off-topic:

I can't be so active because I am back in school. (it was the holidays during June)
    Meowth left Team Rocket a few times already, that's why I'm no SO worried. For instance, he became a noodle master for a restaurant in DP117. I believe he also joined the twerps a few times because he was sick of J&J.

vaporeon7

Years
  • Rumours are floating around that Meowth will leave Team Rocket in the next TR centered episode, which is the 45th I believe (that was the scary rumour our Musashi was talking about). How do you think the episode will end? Could Meowth really leave for good?

Not really, he didn't leave for Meowzie, he didn't leave for the ramen shop, he didn't leave for anything else yet so I can't see why the creators would get rid of such an important character now, in the middle of the series. Maybe if it was at the end of Best Wishes, but not 45 episodes in. The only reason I can think of is that they still don't want non-unova Pokemon in Best Wishes. Remember though he is in the Victini movies (I think he is anyway).

Zaspien

Pokémon Trainer
    Years

I would be extremely gutted if Meowth does leave Team Rocket in the anime for a couple of reasons. Firstly, Meowth is my favourite Pokemon and to have it featured in such an important role in the anime kept my interest going in the anime for a long time. Secondly, I don't think Team Rocket will be the same without Meowth and, in my opinion, Team Rocket are a huge part of the anime and if they aren't the same, the other character may start to be affected.

I honestly hope this doesn't happen.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2018
    Username: DarkPersian
    Partner(s): Meowth & Ekans

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is your favourite Rocket Executive?

Well I would have to say Archer because he has a nice white suit :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Username: DarkPersian
    Partner(s): Meowth & Ekans

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is your favourite Rocket Executive?

Well I would have to say Archer because he has a nice white suit :D

So I heard you like persianz

Welcome! Wow, finnaly I get to post something As you can see, the current topic is:
    Spoiler:

Please respond to the current topic, but you can also respond to the old topic. (provided if you responded to the current topic)
    Have fun here, be active and make sure you catch that twerpish Pikachu!

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Time to save the fan club!

New Topic:
    Do you think that Team Rocket deserves to have a game based on it?

(i will answer it later)

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • Time to save the fan club!

New Topic:

(i will answer it later)
    Nice bump. I was thinking of bumping this topic but I didn't have any topics going across my mind :S

And for the new topic, I'd definitely say yes.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021

Definately yes, needless to ask, they have been as long as I can remember, but if Ash isn't based on a game (which i think he isn't), Team Rocket can't.

Nice bump. I was thinking of bumping this topic but I didn't have any topics going across my mind :S

And for the new topic, I'd definitely say yes.

Haha, I wanted to bump for a very long time, just no topics, do not want my post to be deleted again.

vaporeon7

Years
  • Do you think that Team Rocket deserves to have a game based on it?
    WE DESERVE EVERYTHING >:3

As much as I would love one, I don't think so, mainly because of the other evil teams just not having one based on theirs.

Oh god, the boss has disappeared! It's Pokemon Red/Blue all over again!

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • Do you think that Team Rocket deserves to have a game based on it?

Definately yes, needless to ask, they have been as long as I can remember, but if Ash isn't based on a game (which i think he isn't), Team Rocket can't.
    Well, Ash is based on Red I believe.

Anyway, I indeed think Team Rocket deserves a game of their own. It would be awesome! A well made hack would do the job for me.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • Well, Ash is based on Red I believe.

Anyway, I indeed think Team Rocket deserves a game of their own. It would be awesome! A well made hack would do the job for me.
    Couple hacks already have TR trio in them (maybe "duo" in this case), though I don't think they're major in the plotline (though they might be, I haven't looked further into it yet)

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • Couple hacks already have TR trio in them (maybe "duo" in this case), though I don't think they're major in the plotline (though they might be, I haven't looked further into it yet)

I actually wish the main character was a TR member! Pokemon could be stolen as well as caught :P.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Well, Ash is based on Red I believe.

Nah, Ash is based on Red. The anime was released on 1997 if I am not wrong, while the games (red and green) are released on 1996. (Source: Wikipedia/Bulbapedia)

Couple hacks already have TR trio in them (maybe "duo" in this case), though I don't think they're major in the plotline (though they might be, I haven't looked further into it yet)

If you don't know, PLAY it then. I would love to but I don't do hacks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back