• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prepare for trouble~!! [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
%E3%82%A4%E3%83%A1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8513.jpg
Looks like you're 1 step ahead of me with that pic... :surprised:

BTW: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo......... *poof*

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
After like 10(something) years of loving meowth, I am going to cry...
Meowth, how could do this to me.
You are the one that made me join Team Rocket.
Meowth, YOU MUST COME BACK AND GET SOME INTEL FROM THOSE TWERPS.
Okay, I woke up. I think Meowth replaces Brock, in the sense of all the maturity(LOL for meowth) and the knowledge that Brock has.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Is the countdown at 4 days now?

Gosh, 2.5 weeks seem so far away, I wish it aired next week. I'll be stressed for goddam Meowth xD!

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
All I've heard is there's going to be a love triangle involving Meowth, Purrloin and Oshawott. I've not seen anything about Purrloin replacing Meowth and I really hope that won't happen even though I like this cat.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Let's lift the mood a bit...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIOVANNI!!!! (August 1)
sadly its august 2nd from where i am now. happy belated birthday giovanni!
and 3 more days and we will take over the BOSS!!!

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2011
Wow this looks like an awesome group! I'd be interested in joining. Pm me?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
A memorial of Meowth.
Spoiler:

Lol, thats the revamp i did for a project somewhere in PC. Just sharing it with you my failness in recolouring and taking the opportunity to make a memorial for meowth, the legend.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Heya Fireman! We'll make you join the group in about 3 days if the boss is still away.

I like the Meowth memorial. He'll die in my heart if he joins the twerps.

Let's lift the mood a bit...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIOVANNI!!!! (August 1)
That's just manga Giovanni ;P! I don't care about manga Giohoho.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Years
I really hope Meowth doesn't join them permanently... that's a total disaster.

That's just manga Giovanni ;P! I don't care about manga Giohoho.
Manga is much better than anime in general IMO (Especially pokemon adventures). If you think otherwise, then you've probably actually never even read them. I suggest you do. ;)

Spoiler:

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
I really hope Meowth doesn't join them permanently... that's a total disaster.

Manga is much better than anime in general IMO (Especially pokemon adventures). If you think otherwise, then you've probably actually never even read them. I suggest you do. ;)

Spoiler:
To me the manga has always been apart of the real thing :P. I won't read it anyway because Jessie and James aren't part of it. If they were I would definitely read it, but Pokemon without them isn't Pokemon :(.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Years
To me the manga has always been apart of the real thing :P. I won't read it anyway because Jessie and James aren't part of it. If they were I would definitely read it, but Pokemon without them isn't Pokemon :(.
What's a "real thing"? lol :s

Electric Tale of Pikachu isn't that bad either if you want J&J... even though it's not the "main thing."

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Try a manga which is about Red and clefairy, its very off pokemon but its EXTREMELY FUNNY. 2 more days, who wants to be the boss? I suggest a voting system.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
I'm ready and available to become the boss if you guys want. It would make more sense if the boss were picked among us 3 executives. However, I'm still against stealing the thread from Regeneration, so the boss should be per interim :P. There could be 2 bosses when he/she comes back then. I'll ask a mod if the thread owner can be changed. If not, we'll have to recreate a new topic unfortunately :S.

We could all vote, but I doubt everyone will come by within two days.

What's a "real thing"? lol :s

Electric Tale of Pikachu isn't that bad either if you want J&J... even though it's not the "main thing."
As the real thing I mean the official story. I think this manga is official (right?), but I consider it as a dojinshi anyway.

I've read part of the Electric Tale since I wanted to know more about this pregnant Jessie thing. It was alright, but I prefer the anime by far.

Last edited:

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
I thought today was the day? :P Should I take over or not? Nobody's replying xD!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
'ey, look who's back! Secret Agent #2 reporting back from a very secret... mission! Yes... mission...
Anyway.
Regeneration is away. The rest of us are left to do what we wish. Doesn't this sound familiar...?

In regards to this club, I do believe prime candidates for boss would be Vappy and Zayin, since they are most active besides Regeneration (in total). And execs to boot. A vote should probably be taken over the course of perhaps a week, vote invalid if Regeneration comes back.

In the event that a new boss is voted in, I believe it is unnecessary to make a new thread. We don't use the first post too much, so what little we do use it for could be handled by a supermod (or the PG mod when we finally get one).

So yeah. There's my input. I'll be typing up a report on my mission findings. ...Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back