• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prepare for trouble~!! [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I think we need a new thread, the boss's dead inactive.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • Let's take over the organization and become da bosses! Muahahaha! From now on, you'll have to call me Madame Boss and you'll be my loyal subordinates.

ROFL! Watch at 10:30+. PWAHAHAHA!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Let's take over the organization and become da bosses! Muahahaha! From now on, you'll have to call me Madame Boss and you'll be my loyal subordinates.

ROFL! Watch at 10:30+. PWAHAHAHA!

I am sorry, but i can't make up a thing they are saying. Lets dicuss how are we going to make a new thread or just leave it as it is, via VMing each other (zayin, 2 cool4mewtwo)

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • I was just joking, I would wait a little bit. I believe Regeneration will eventually come back. He/she (lol) recently pm'ed me, so that's a good sign. Do we really need a boss that much anyway? We're very disciplined agents :P!

As for the video, I just found it funny to see Giovanni and Domino.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I was just joking, I would wait a little bit. I believe Regeneration will eventually come back. He/she (lol) recently pm'ed me, so that's a good sign. Do we really need a boss that much anyway? We're very disciplined agents :P!

As for the video, I just found it funny to see Giovanni and Domino.

I think so, because to keep it updated because there maybe some new members and they will be pesky asking why isn't the list updated yet.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • I think so, because to keep it updated because there maybe some new members and they will be pesky asking why isn't the list updated yet.
    Rofl, I had forgotten this important fact. There has not been any new member recently though. What do you say if we wait during one more week? I wonder if the owner of the thread can be changed because creating 2 threads sucks.

I'm still alive and kickin'! Been busy plotting world domination is all.
    Faster, faster, you're way too goddam slow! ;D

OMG LOL! Madame Boss! XD
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
    Years
  • Faster, faster, you're way too goddam slow! ;D

Sorry, but plans to take over the South Pacific first are harder than I thought! XD

I'm not sure if we need a new thread or not, but I'm fine with waiting another week for the leader to come back.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Whatever's the case is, i would like to ask a question.
    Spoiler:

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I, for one would LOVE to be a part of this fan club.

I've always been a huge fan of Team Rocket right from when the show first aired, I love Jessie James & Meowth all uniquely, mainly Jessie I'd say but still, all great even Giovanni with Persian!.. anyway yeah, I'd like to join!

Partners: Glameow & Meowth ^^

Who is your favourite member of the Rocket trio?
    Not forgetting the fact they are all great I'm going to go with Jessie. She's been my favourite since the beginning, she's tough and powerful and kinda like the leader of the pack, she's brilliant!

Oh, and of course I'm rating 5 stars!
    Edit; brought it back upto 5 stars :]!

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I, for one would LOVE to be a part of this fan club.

I've always been a huge fan of Team Rocket right from when the show first aired, I love Jessie James & Meowth all uniquely, mainly Jessie I'd say but still, all great even Giovanni with Persian!.. anyway yeah, I'd like to join!

Partners: Glameow & Meowth ^^

Who is your favourite member of the Rocket trio?
    Not forgetting the fact they are all great I'm going to go with Jessie. She's been my favourite since the beginning, she's tough and powerful and kinda like the leader of the pack, she's brilliant!

Oh, and of course I'm rating 5 stars!
    Edit; brought it back upto 5 stars :]!

Welcome, thank you for the 5 stars. But sadly to say the boss is currently inactive, lets be active and bring him back!

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • Welcome! Thanks for the stars :3! If the boss doesn't come back within 6 days, we'll take over the gang and add you to the member list :P.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Welcome! Thanks for the stars :3! If the boss doesn't come back within 6 days, we'll take over the gang and add you to the member list :P.
    Make that 5 more days. Lets do a count down. (remember the 25 characters rule)

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • Prepare for trouble~!! [Team Rocket Fan Club]

[11:10pm] Vaporeon7: CUP FOR BLOCKING
    [11:10pm] Abnegation: Guys
    [11:10pm] Abnegation: https://gamecs.jp/usr/nasubi/イメージ513.jpg
    [11:10pm] Abnegation: Iris catches Meowth
    [11:11pm] Vaporeon7: wtf
    [11:11pm] Vaporeon7: o.o NOOOOOO
    [11:11pm] Vaporeon7: Oh My God
    [11:11pm] GreatMazinger: who cares
    [11:11pm] Kip: that's like
    [11:11pm] Kip: wow
    [11:11pm] Kip: and
    [11:11pm] Kip: ...
    [11:12pm] Kip: no i promised myself not to watch anything past s08
    [11:12pm] GreatMazinger: it's a bad show don't watch it
    [11:12pm] Kip: on a matter of principle
    [11:12pm] Kip: thank you for your opinion
    [11:14pm] Vaporeon7: did it actually say iris was catching it..?!
    [11:14pm] Twiggy: Not that it matters
    [11:14pm] Twiggy: We'll know August 18!
    [11:14pm] Vaporeon7:
    [11:15pm] Vaporeon7: no
    [11:15pm] Vaporeon7: NOW
    [11:15pm] GreatMazinger: i literally cannot wait for this thrilling plot
    [11:15pm] GreatMazinger: i'm on the edge of my seat
    [11:15pm] Kip: good for you
    [11:16pm] GreatMazinger: now i'm sitting on the floor
    [11:16pm] Toujours: must be easier to wait there
    [11:17pm] Vaporeon7: lol
    [11:18pm] Forever: did you fall off it

Last edited:

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • Prepare for trouble~!! [Team Rocket Fan Club]

What the heck?!? I thought Meowth had already been captured. Have I dreamt or someone states that in one of the numerous episodes? Either way, I'm scared. Nobody touches my favourite hairball. D: I thought the Meowth centered episode was supposed to air on the 5th. Why isn't it so? Or is this the following episode?

I hope the situation is something like:
    Meowth: Guys, I hate you, I don't want to come back to Team Rocket after being fired!
    Jessie: It was a big mistake, Meowth.
    Meowth: I don't care, screw you!
    James: Alright, then we have no other choice. *Throws Pokeball*

[Edit] Eek, no! Look at this screenshot. It looks like Iris throws the ball x(.
    Prepare for trouble~!! [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Dear Iris, if you catch Meowth, be warned I will come over to the Pokemon world and shoot you in the head :3!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back