• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prepare for trouble~!! [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
'ey, look who's back! Secret Agent #2 reporting back from a very secret... mission! Yes... mission...
Anyway.
Regeneration is away. The rest of us are left to do what we wish. Doesn't this sound familiar...?

In regards to this club, I do believe prime candidates for boss would be Vappy and Zayin, since they are most active besides Regeneration (in total). And execs to boot. A vote should probably be taken over the course of perhaps a week, vote invalid if Regeneration comes back.

In the event that a new boss is voted in, I believe it is unnecessary to make a new thread. We don't use the first post too much, so what little we do use it for could be handled by a supermod (or the PG mod when we finally get one).

So yeah. There's my input. I'll be typing up a report on my mission findings. ...Perhaps.
Welcome back! :)

Allowing another week to vote is fine with me. However, is there anyone else who'd like to become the boss? lol

I've pm'ed a moderator and he/she also suggested that a mod could refresh the member list when needed. Nevertheless, I believe the best solution would be to recreate a topic and merge both of them into one. It could become annoying to pm mods each time we need to add new members and promote/demote the others. I must admit the mod I pm'ed said that wasn't possible, but I wonder if he/she misunderstood me. I've been a mod elsewhere before and there was such a forum function.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

Allowing another week to vote is fine with me. However, is there anyone else who'd like to become the boss? lol

I've pm'ed a moderator and he/she also suggested that a mod could refresh the member list when needed. Nevertheless, I believe the best solution would be to recreate a topic and merge both of them into one. It could become annoying to pm mods each time we need to add new members and promote/demote the others. I must admit the mod I pm'ed said that wasn't possible, but I wonder if he/she misunderstood me. I've been a mod elsewhere before and there was such a forum function.
You would be the best boss, your love for J&J is priceless.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years

Thank you. :3

I'll toss my name in the hat, see if I get a vote lol.

The thing it, I'm pretty sure moving things around like that is a hassle in itself. But I don't think it would work at all; the thread with the earlier post date would end up being first in the merge and not doing us any good.

The simplest solution I see other than asking a s-mod to do the work would be simply to have the new Boss make a "first post" elsewhere in this thread, then have an s-mod edit the real first post to link to the one that is later in the thread. Am I making sense? I hope I am. I know what I'm talking about, at least. lol

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
Not me. Once school starts in late August, I'll be so busy. If there really is nobody that wants to do it, then I'll do it, but then I'm not good at making clubs :c I also have no clubs to even begin with, though I've tried making a Ghost-type fanclub, which banished to oblivion after stunfisk landed on the website. :(

[EDIT] It was before miju-kun made the current ghost-type club.

Last edited:

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
In regards to this club, I do believe prime candidates for boss would be Vappy and Zayin, since they are most active besides Regeneration (in total). And execs to boot. A vote should probably be taken over the course of perhaps a week, vote invalid if Regeneration comes back.

I wouldn't mind being 2nd in charge if Zayin wants to be the new boss.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Alright, well the new boss will just have to pm a s-mod to see what's the best option. Also, could any of you pm a s-mod to add the 2 new members? I would normally do it, but I'm on vacations atm until next week. I'm using my 3ds to type so It's quite a pain! Alright, i'll see you guys later! :]

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I'll get it sorted. But I'm not going to request fire_man be added tbh cause he didn't even sign up properly. :P

I also suggest that the vote for Boss begins soon, with members posting their votes in their next post. Candidates may not vote at all. All that needs to be known is who is running for Boss? I know Zayin is and I'm tossing my name in the hat, but does anyone else for sure want a go?

In any event, this is still a club focusing on Team Rocket and not its own internal politics. We need something new to discuss~

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Lol, nobody's voting for a boss. C'mon guys! :P

Okay a new topic:
What one Pokemon move do you think best describes Team Rocket?
Hasn't there been a similar question before? Either way, I choose Meowth. Even though it's not really popular among the grunts, the first thing that pops into people's mind when Meowth is pronounced is Team Rocket!

Oh, and by the way, I'm back!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
A move that describes Team Rocket...? Interesting. Well if we are talking TR as a whole, Beat Up seems pretty accurate. They've got numbers over practically anything else. But for the TRio, I would say Fury Swipes. They go at it with all their energy but have little to no effect, lasting or otherwise.

Or for the TRio... Dig. xD

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Oopsie, I had misread the question hahaha. Erm, I agree dig would be the best move to associate with the trio. As for the whole organization, I choose either Payday or Nasty Plot.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Okay a new topic:
What one Pokemon move do you think best describes Team Rocket?
Steal, Team Rocket is a evil great organisation which steals pokemon, so its definately Steal.
Lol, nobody's voting for a boss. C'mon guys! :P

Hasn't there been a similar question before? Either way, I choose Meowth. Even though it's not really popular among the grunts, the first thing that pops into people's mind when Meowth is pronounced is Team Rocket!

Oh, and by the way, I'm back!
Welcome back, and YES I did vote for who will be the new boss, and I vote for you, and I was lurking in the group for the past (i don't know) days, to wait for somebody to post something at the group.

And I have something important to tell you guys.
Spoiler:

EDIT: I MEANT 1 WEEK ACTUALLY, TILL NEXT WEDNESDAY.

Last edited:

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
I wish you the best of luck and thanks for your vote! :)

I can't wait for the Meowth centered episode. 2 more days... I'm scared!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
It's looking like he'll be staying with the twerps for quite a while, if episode titles are anything to go by. Not sure if this is part of his plan or if he actually gets captured of what, but it should be interesting regardless.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
I agree it's going to be interesting if he stays by the twerps for a while, but nonetheless I don't want that to happen. It doesn't fit at all to me.

grooveturtle

Turtle Tamer
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 17, 2013
Username: grooveturtle
Partner(s): I choose Meowth and Ekans.

I think Meowth is the best Pokemon to descibe Team Rocket, he IS after all, the mascot for Jessie & James, and in the games, has the move "Pay Day".

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I agree it's going to be interesting if he stays by the twerps for a while, but nonetheless I don't want that to happen. It doesn't fit at all to me.
How doesn't it fit? The other times Meowth has worked with or interacted positively with the twerps, they have had a very good working relationship and interesting dynamic.
Username: grooveturtle
Partner(s): I choose Meowth and Ekans.

I think Meowth is the best Pokemon to descibe Team Rocket, he IS after all, the mascot for Jessie & James, and in the games, has the move "Pay Day".
Welcome to the club! We'll get your name on the roster as soon as we find an available supermod. :3

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Welcome to the club! I hope you have a great time here! :) I'll pm Hiiro so you can be added to our member list.

How doesn't it fit? The other times Meowth has worked with or interacted positively with the twerps, they have had a very good working relationship and interesting dynamic.

Well, it doesn't fit to me if Meowth joins the twerps more seriously. It'll feel like treason. In the previous episodes, there was always a funny note to it when he joined the twerps, while it feels a lot more serious now from what we have seen... The ball catching is what scares me, actually.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
We'll know of the fate of Meowth in about 12 hours... I hope everything goes okay for him (meaning NOT leaving TR permanently :()

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back