• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2010
    Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff are now in TNA. Also, there rumors of Ric Flair joining as well.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    HUGE TNA SIGNINGS

Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Signs With TNA Wrestling
    By Michael Bluth

The details are still coming in, but I've received word that there's a very strong chance that Hulk Hogan has signed a contract with TNA Wrestling and will announce the deal today.

Hulk Hogan is doing the media rounds this week to promote his new book and his holding a press conference this afternoon at Madison Square Garden in New York City. Actor Mickey Rourke will be hosting a Q&A session with Hogan during the press conference.

A source who is at Madison Square Garden has informed us that TNA Wrestling president Dixie Carter as well as several top TNA executives are at MSG as well as Spike TV & TNA Wrestling banners.

PWInsider.com is now reporting that Eric Bischoff will be joining Hulk Hogan in TNA as well.

Hulk Hogan & Eric Bischoff Sign With TNA
    Written by Richard Gray

Hulk Hogan is currently holding a press conference at Madison Square Garden in New York City where he is announcing that he has signed with TNA Wrestling. Dixie Carter and other high ranking TNA officials are there as well as Eric Bischoff. Bischoff will be joining the company as well.

More On Hulk Hogan & Eric Bischoff Signing With TNA
    By Brad Ingles

As previously announced, Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff have signed with Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. According a source within the company, the signing of Hogan was kept a secret from some of the top individuals in TNA.

There is speculation that Vince Russo will be released from the company, with one source noting his future was "to be determined." Hulk Hogan and Bischoff are not fans of Russo and have stated in the past that they would not work with him. Bischoff has been critical of TNA's creative direction and stated earlier this year in an interview with The Sun that neither him nor Hogan were interested in joining TNA.

-----------------------------------------
    Vinnie K, now is the proper time to **** in your pants.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Erm, I'm not sure. I remember Mewthree posted something about him, teasing was it?, about coming back. If he DOES, he is so going to Raw. Raw need him. Smackdown is truly the most dominant brand so far. ^^

I still don't see why they have ECW. I mean, even the WWE didn't include them in Bragging Rights. It seems really stupid to have the third minor brand. Don't you think that, too?

EstebanOrt77

The only Colombian on PC.
    Years
    Erm, I'm not sure. I remember Mewthree posted something about him, teasing was it?, about coming back. If he DOES, he is so going to Raw. Raw need him. Smackdown is truly the most dominant brand so far. ^^

I still don't see why they have ECW. I mean, even the WWE didn't include them in Bragging Rights. It seems really stupid to have the third minor brand. Don't you think that, too?
    In my opinion, ECW is wayyyyy better than Raw with these guest hosts and the Chavo-Hornswoggle feud.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    In my opinion, ECW is wayyyyy better than Raw with these guest hosts and the Chavo-Hornswoggle feud.

Well, true, the Chavo-Hornswoggle fued sucks, but the guest hosts put some spice into it. They should really send the ECW Extremists to Raw. That'll knock Raw back into shape. xD

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    UFC champ Brock Lesnar deemed 'very sick' after collapse in Canada
    Posted: November 15, 2009, 11:22 AM by Noah Love

Ultimate Fighting Championship champion Brock Lesnar's career might be in jeopardy.

UFC president Dana White told reporters at UFC 105 in Manchester that Lesnar took a vacation to Canada while battling what doctors thought was mononucleosis, but that things got worse for the heavyweight north of the border, where he suffered a collapse and had to be hospitalized.

"He's in a hospital up in North Dakota somewhere right now," White said. "He went to Canada and some bad stuff happened to him, so we've got to figure it out.

"He doesn't want to talk about it publicly, but he's in bad shape. He's not well and he's not going to be getting well anytime soon."

White said Lesnar does have ailments beyond mono, but said the former WWE wrestler does not have AIDS or cancer. He added that UFC will help in sending its marquee star to a high-end clinic to get him the best treatment possible.

------------------------------------------
    I wish him the best and hope he gets well!

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Oh no. Lesnar can't go. He was my fave wrestler when I was really little. I remember him and Big Show breaking the ring. =3

I wish him the best of luck. He'll get through. He's tough like that. ;]

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    The Cause Of Brock Lesnar's Ill Health Revealed
    By Amish Patel

According to WCCO.com, UFC Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar is battling a disease called diverticulitis.

The disease is known to form small pouches in the digestive system.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    Oh no... Lesnar better not get hurt to much. Do you know if the disease is life threatening, Mewthree?

I don't think its life threatening from what I've read, but its uncommon for a man his age to have it, but the athlete diet might explain somethings. He had surgery today in North Dakota from whats being reported also.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I don't think its life threatening from what I've read, but its uncommon for a man his age to have it, but the athlete diet might explain somethings. He had surgery today in North Dakota from whats being reported also.

Oh, ok, good. He shouldn't die when his career is just climaxing. =\

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    Brock Lesnar Health Update: Hole In His Intestines, MMA Future In Jeopardy
    By Michael Bluth

UFC President Dana White spoke to Yahoo! Sports on Wednesday and provided yet another update on Brock Lesnar's health status. While it was reported earlier this week that Lesnar was suffering from a bacterial infection in his intestines, it turns out he actually had a hole in his intestine and has not been 100% for an entire year.

"Brock was in big pain, he was hurting.... We don't know if he'll ever fight again. He had a hole in his intestine. The (stuff) was leaking into his stomach. That's what was causing him so much pain. That and he had abscesses. The doctor told him he hasn't been right for a year. His immune system has been trying to fight this thing and that's why he was susceptible to getting sick.... We'll find out more next week. We're going to send him to the Mayo Clinic for a couple of days. I don't know what to say. It's looking better now than last week, but what that means, I don't know."

Brock Lesnar is scheduled to visit the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN early next week for a battery of tests. His trainer Greg Nelson spoke to the Star Tribune this week and sasid, "No one can tell, but it seems right now it's something he'll definitely recover from." While this should be considered good news, Nelson stressed that it's too early to tell when Lesnar will fight again.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Raw and Smackdown this week were at their best, no joke. The matches were spectacular in everyway (Though Ziggler should have won...)

Raw was and Madison Square!!! I could get there within 30 minutes from my house! I loved the Triple Threat Tag Team match. I found it messed up that Undertaker tomb stoned Cena though...

SD! was pure awesome, with The Bro. Of Destruction vs. Jerio-show. I found it awesome how Y2J was reigning tall. =3

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    ~Bloodex. said:
    Raw and Smackdown this week were at their best, no joke. The matches were spectacular in everyway (Though Ziggler should have won...)

How long has Ziggler been gunning for the Intercontinental Championship? Months?

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    Man... I watched a little RAW last week for sentimental reasons, and couldn't make it past 30 minutes. Did any of you guys happen to follow wrestling back in like 97', 98', 99', 00', 01', etc? I think it has so gone to hell. No good gimmics anymore:C I still love wrestling, and I'm not hating, but does anybody else see it this way? What happened?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back