• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    estebanort77 said:
    Guys, what are your predictions for the PPV TLC:

Kofi Kingston vs. Randy Orton

John Morrison vs. Drew McIntyre for the IC Title

Chairs Match-Batista vs. The Undertaker for WHC Title

Ladder Match-Shelton Benjamin vs. Christian for ECW Title

Tables Match-Sheamus vs John Cena for WWE Championship

TLC Match-DX vs Jeri-Show for Unified Tag Team Titles

I'm going to take some blind picks here:

Randy Orton

Drew McIntyre

The Undertaker

Shelton Benjamin

John Cena

Jeri-Show

At least half of those picks should be right.

Bipolar Moon

Vaporeon Supporter
    Years
    I only watch TNA, and Raven is back, he is the best promo guy, period. His fued with Foley and Abyss is cool. I also think Rhyno is a pretty intense actor as well. I think Beer Money INC. was one of the most entertaining tag teams in TNA.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    Christy Hemme Retiring From Wrestling
    Written by Richard Gray on Dec 17, 2009

Christy Hemme is retiring from wrestling. Hemme, who suffered a serious neck injury while training with AJ Styles, will remain as an ambassador with TNA Wrestling.

Report: Bret Hart Signs Short-Term Deal With WWE
    Written by Ryan Gray on Dec 16, 2009

Dave Meltzer is reporting that Bret Hart has signed a short-term contract with WWE. According to Meltzer, Hart has signed a contract that will run from January 1, 2010 until April 10, 2010 which would make him eligible to appear at WrestleMania XXVI. WWE made hints to a Hart return this past Monday on Raw.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    New Details on Bret Hart's WWE Return and Contract, Plans with Vince, HBK-HHH
    By Marc Middleton

Source: F4Wonline.com

- The short-term deal that Bret Hart has signed with WWE is a performer's contract so he will be an integral part of the storylines going into WrestleMania. It's still believed by many that he will be doing one match, most likely against Vince McMahon.

Bret is old-school and is trying to keep everything about his return quiet. Because of this, a lot of news might not get out about plans for him in WWE before his first appearance. It's still not confirmed that Bret will be hosting the January 4th RAW.

Bret is heavier than he has been in the past and is trying to get back into shape. He has a bad back injury that has made it hard to train.

Bret hasn't talked with Shawn Michaels or Triple H since Montreal so it will be interesting to see how everything plays out between them.

Tommy Dreamer Expected to Join TNA, Internal TNA Expectations for January 4th
    By Marc Middleton

- Everyone is expecting Tommy Dreamer to sign with TNA. One WWE source said they expect him to debut on the January 4th live show but most likely Dreamer will have some sort of no-compete clause since he has asked to be let out of his deal.

- Few people within TNA are believing that TNA will actually give WWE some competition on January 4th. Most everyone is expecting a slaughter in the ratings.

TNA Getting Rid of the Six-Sided Ring?, More on X-Pac and Hall Returning to TNA
    By Marc Middleton

Source: PWInsider.com

- In an update on the earlier story about Scott Hall and Sean Waltman returning to TNA, the former X-Pac has been telling friends in Mexico that he's heading back to TNA for the January 4th live iMPACT special. Waltman was also claiming that Scott Hall is coming in with him.

- There has been a lot of talk within TNA about getting rid of the six-sided ring. Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff have been pushing for a more traditional pro wrestling ring. There is also said to be some other big set changes in the works for TNA in preparation for the January 4th special.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    Bret coming back? I think he's a little to old, I thought dreamer was going to retire? TNA shouldn't get rid of the six sided ring, think about all there good matches they will loose. Were any of you shocked when you seen Shamus become WWE champion? I honestly didn't think WWE would do that.

Shamus winning was all Vinnie K's doing, up until 6PM of the PPV night, Cena was to retain.

I do home TNA keeps the 6 sided ring, it makes the wresting very unique.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    TNA should so keep the 6 sided ring. It makes it unique

Bret coming back will be interesting. Why can't stuff like this happen on Smackdown? : P

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Heard that Mike Tyson hosted Raw. What exactly happened? Missed it.

Smackdown on Christmas.... they HAVE to make this one good. : \

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    All I have to say is....

Welcome back to the WWE Bret Hitman Hart

and don't hurt Vinnie K to badly, just enough to put him in a nursing home.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    All I have to say is....

Welcome back to the WWE Bret Hitman Hart

and don't hurt Vinnie K to badly, just enough to put him in a nursing home.

Lolz, first, I'd like to congratz Bret. ^_^

And second, I'd like to randomly mention my friend doesn't give a damn about Bret. She's just mad that Cena did'nt get the WWE title on Raw. (She's a fangirl of Cena's) :P

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    Lolz, first, I'd like to congratz Bret. ^_^

And second, I'd like to randomly mention my friend doesn't give a damn about Bret. She's just mad that Cena did'nt get the WWE title on Raw. (She's a fangirl of Cena's) :P

Cena should get a shot at nothing, he should be down in FCW learning how to wrestle.

Steve "Dr. Death" Williams Passes Away
    By Marc Middleton

- It's sad to report that wrestling legend Steve "Dr. Death" Williams lost his battle with cancer last night and has passed away. More details should be available soon.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Cena should get a shot at nothing, he should be down in FCW learning how to wrestle..

She would so screw you for saying that.
    Steve "Dr. Death" Williams Passes Away
    By Marc Middleton

- It's sad to report that wrestling legend Steve "Dr. Death" Williams lost his battle with cancer last night and has passed away. More details should be available soon.

Oh no. Rest in Peace Steve. I loved your name, Dr. Death. : )

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    Melina Suffers Torn ACL
    Written by Richard Gray

Melina suffered a torn ACL at the Raw brand house show Tuesday night in Manchester, New Hampshire. She remained on the road and was at last night's show in Syracuse in crutches but has been pulled off all shows indefinitely.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back