• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vernikova

Banned
Years
  • Are you people bashing Dinner again?

They should put John Dinner as a heel, he would be so awesome as a heel. The WWE shouldn't listen to me though.

EstebanOrt77

The only Colombian on PC.
    Years
  • Are you people bashing Dinner again?

They should put John Dinner as a heel, he would be so awesome as a heel. The WWE shouldn't listen to me though.

John Dinner! LMAO. Because Cena means Dinner in spanish.

By the way, who has Smackdown Vs Raw 2009 or Legends Of Wrestlemania?

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I don't think Samoa Joe is as amazing as I first watched him in TNA back in 06. =/ His gimmicks are stupid and I barely see him do X Division type moves.
    He improved a lot since '06. Three years can do that to ya~

....he would be so awesome as a heel. The WWE shouldn't listen to me though.
    I would agree, but WWE prefer to do it their way. :|

By the way, who has Smackdown Vs Raw 2009 or Legends Of Wrestlemania?
    Nope. I chose not to get neither.

Max_Damage39

I am not pathetic!... Am I?
    Years
  • To me LOW seems to be the same as Showdown: Legends of Wrestling for PS2 made about 5 years ago. Except you can import SDvR09 wrestlers.

Nidoking54

title was too long='(
    Years
  • Samoa Joe is better then Cena
    AJ Styles is better then Cena
    Abyss is better then Cena

A pile of poop on the ground is better then Cena.
    :laugh:haahah!
    Taht's probably the best thing anyone has said on this thread!

I don't hate Cena.He's just to OVERRATED!
    He's in the spotlight because he is a moneymaker
    and that is all Vince McMahon cares about.
    I respect the fact that he gets into storylines
    and let himself get beaten, but he is just screwing up
    the business IMO.

Max_Damage39

I am not pathetic!... Am I?
    Years
  • They are keeping him off the road,the Dr's are still evaluating him. His shoulder injury is possibly permanent.

I just read on WrestleNews that Vince isn't happy about Kennedy joking about his shoulder injury and that he is "injury prone". Apparently Kennedy has been subtly leaking storyline plots too which, obviously, Vince is furious about.

Also; After watching the Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels match and seeing Ricky Steamboat wrestle a great match at WrestleMania25 Steve Austin misses being in the ring.

And finally; "Playboy" Buddy Rose was found dead in his Portland, Oregon home on Tuesday. The cause of death at this time is unknown. I honestly don't know who he is but it is sad that yet another wrestler has died.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back