• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vernikova

Banned
Years
  • The Pay-Per-View was as boring as ever it seems after reading descriptions of the matches. I fell asleep before the first match even began.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • I want to know everyone's opinions on John Cena getting yet another title shot for the WWE Championship. Do you think he shouldn't get it? Or do you think WWE is making a smart move?

I personally think that John Cena needs to take a break from the WWE Champioship for a while. Let someone else have it. *COUGH*MARK HENRY*COUGH*

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
  • Latest On Maryse's Knee Injury
    Written by Richard Gray

As we reported here at WrestlingNewsWorld.com last night, Maryse is in Birmingham, Alabama today where she will be examined by orthopedic surgeon Dr. James Andrews. Maryse injured her knee during her Divas Championship match against Mickie James at WWE Night of Champions on Sunday. It is the same knee she dislocated in December 2008 and has been dealing with problems ever since. When she tweaked her knee at the pay-per-view, the feeling is it caused a more serious problem. We'll have more later.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • It's an intelligent move for the WWE to give Cena the WWE title. It's called marketing and Cena is the most marketable WWE star today.

Top Hat T-Rex

I'm Bringing Classy Back
    Years
  • I want to know everyone's opinions on John Cena getting yet another title shot for the WWE Championship. Do you think he shouldn't get it? Or do you think WWE is making a smart move?

I personally think that John Cena needs to take a break from the WWE Champioship for a while. Let someone else have it. *COUGH*MARK HENRY*COUGH*

I was rooting for MVP or Swagger to win, John Cena and Orton Feud is getting repetitive and boring. Thank god HHH ran out of time when Henry set the time to beat was 6 minutes, I was worried...
    At Least Chris Masters is back about to have a sweet feud with MVP :D

fango pango

This fire burns, always.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    well it couldnt get much better
    ANYONE THAT IS NOT RANDY ORTON OR EDGE SHOULKD BE CHAMPION
    i swear to god tjheres no point in batista winning the championship...he keeps it for 8 DAYS then loses it :I

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
  • TNA Releases Longtime Creative Team Member and Road Agent
    By Daniel Pena

source: www.prowrestling.NET

It has been confirmed that TNA Wrestling cut tenured creative team member Dutch Mantel and road agent Savio Vega this past week.

The releases are said to be no coincidence as Mantel and Vega were both considered allies of Jeff Jarrett. While nothing official has been announced regarding Jarrett's role with TNA, many feel he would be stripped of all power if he were brought back.

According to a well-placed source, additional cuts are in the works, so stay tuned.

Details On The Brian Kendrick's WWE Release
    By Brad Ingles

The Brian Kendrick's WWE release was attributed to his attitude and lack of motivation as a performer. It is being said that he did what was asked of him, but carried a negative attitude and gave the impression he did not care for being a wrestler. WWE officials didn't see potential for Kendrick to become a valuable asset for the company and decided to cut their ties with him.

Several WWE sources pointed out that Kendrick was the most frequently fined wrestlers for marijuana use, and it is unclear if that played a role in his firing as the only punishment under the Wellness Policy is a fine.

TNA Signs Former WWE Star
    By Brad Ingles

Former WWE star Elijah Burke recently signed with TNA and will make his debut soon under a new ring name. He had a tryout match with TNA a few months ago with former WWE developmental wrestler Shawn Spears, and both received rave reviews by officials.

Burke was released by WWE in October 2008.

Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

How Long Maryse Will Be Out
    By Daniel Pena

-- Former WWE Divas Champion Maryse is expected to be out of action for at least three months following knee surgery on Tuesday in Birmingham under Dr. Jeffrey Dugas at Dr. James Andrews' Alabama Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center. (source: www.f4wonline.com)

EstebanOrt77

The only Colombian on PC.
    Years
  • TNA Signs Former WWE Star
    By Brad Ingles

Former WWE star Elijah Burke recently signed with TNA and will make his debut soon under a new ring name. He had a tryout match with TNA a few months ago with former WWE developmental wrestler Shawn Spears, and both received rave reviews by officials.

Burke was released by WWE in October 2008.

Are you kidding ME???????? Elijah Burke going to TNA!?!?!?!?! WHY?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
  • As much as TNA is fine to watch sometimes. It is now pretty much 'TNA: Total Nonstop WWE Reject Action' :P

You realize most of the talent TNA is getting, is better then 90% of the WWE roster. The WWE gets rid of people not for lack of talent, but for lack of storylines. TNA is just giving them a chance to show some talent in the X-Division, Legends Group, and Tag Team groupings.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
  • Vince McMahon Frustrated With WWE Product
    By Brad Ingles

Since the recent injuries to WWE's top stars, Vince McMahon has been described as "on edge" and "unhappy with the product now." The lack of depth of main event talent is said to frustrate and worry Vince. WWE officials have been criticized for recent decisions and not working to elevate talent such as MVP and Jack Swagger. Both wrestlers have been highly praised and some have questioned why they were moved to Raw only to become midcarders.

Most within the company also feel the development system is doing a horrible job of producing ready talent, and the success in recruiting top athletes has declined.

-------------------------------------

This is whole problem with WWE right now. TNA also has the same problem. Booking sucks. Only thing going for TNA, they have talent, and lots of it at their disposal. WWE's farm leagues do not have this. If WWE/TNA got over this politics thing, we might have a decent product!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back