• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Jericho is definite for RAW, no doubt about that, but if just he were to be placed in ECW then I'm going to stop watching WWe for the rest of my life

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    i found another clue: on one of the Y2J Promo vids, i heard a voice on one of them whichmay be a complete giveaway.

i think this isnt fair, poor Hornswoggle v GREAT KHALI?! thats not right, even though i like Khali myself.

punisher

War Zone
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2007
    cmon when is Matt Hardy and MVP gonna lose their titles no offence to them but i want matt to have the US title more than MVP. Whose looking forward to the Survivor series elimination tag thing? Meeeeeeee:p

Is Y2J actually coming or will it be like Cyber Sunday? umm does edge return?

yap y2j is coming in surviver so get raedy caz u will see him get his a$$ kicked buy stonecold ,hahaha

TWOFACE

Years
    Booker-T goes to TNA not {King Booker} so the real Booker will be the next champ(is TNA only on Spike?)

Last edited:

TWOFACE

Years
    yeah thats right booker T will be there starting from next Thursday i think check out tna's website but the undertaker will win the tittle i dont and i hope battista go back to ECW btw where is Bobby Lashley ?

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Who Bobby? nah I doubt it, remember Y2J will star in almost every main event when he comes back =\.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Y2J is assured to come back the night after Survivor Series, if he doesn't then I'm done watching wrestling xD.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    I saw an earlier poster of the 2007 Armageddon, it shows Batista with the WHC belt, so I doubt Taker will win the championship, seriously they need to push Kane more !!!! he's one of my fav wrestler ever !!

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    I'm sill depressd they threw ut the Cruiserweight belt. I still don't get that! But I think that the Undertaker shall take the gold come Survivor Series. Oh, and before I forget, Orton > HBK! :P

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    I know...But I'm still pulling for my two claims to win their respective matches the way god intended: WITH FORCE! *that and I tend to mouth off about superstars I generally don't like*

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    In my opinion

HBK > Orton
    Batista > Taker (for obvious reasons)
    Team Triple H > Team Umaga
    The Miz for the ECW belt XDDD

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    lol at the Miz. If anyone, it should be Morrison to take the belt. But for me:

Orton > HBK
    Taker > Batista
    Team Triple H > Team Umaga
    CM Punk/John Morrison for ECW champion

Dude, we're almost yin and yang...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back