• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    Its hard to say that when they have real wrestlers ;)

I just tend to prefer TNA, there storylines suck, but there wrestlers have much better talent then the current set in WWE.

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
    Shane on RAW this week. Announcing news on the GM position. That should be great. Will William Regal get his position back or maybe Shane could take the role?

Undertaker is returning. As if we didn't see it coming. Should be an awesome match at Summerslam.

I personally like the ECW Title's new look. Shame Mark Henry is the champ. The only 2 people I'd less like to see have it are Delaney and Hornswoggle. Well Henry isn't that bad, yet he SHOULDN'T be champ. Khali shouldn't be pushed again either. -___-

SSJ_Joe

Pokemon Master
    Years
    They NEED to get HBK away from Jericho...its Annoying and the story is old and tired..its the 3rd time they are running a story with Jericho and HBK and it always goes this way...Jericho beating him senseless in the beginning, but HBK ALWAYS gets the better of him.. HBK needs a damn Title..and I dont mean the IC, or tag team..he needs to be at the top of the food chain..

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Hah

Mike Adamly is the new GM of Monday Night RAW.

Personally, I think this is a great change for him. Lord knows how Sick of him I was when he was commentating on ECW. He's already expressing himself as a great heel GM. Tagging Jerry Lawler with Michael Cole was brilliant (for Adamly anyways) Also, William Regal cometh back to RAW. His technical skills should be of good use. I am, however, saddened of the Highlight Reel incident.

All in all, RAW was pretty good this week.

Max_Damage39

I am not pathetic!... Am I?
    Years
    Mike Adamly is the new GM of Monday Night RAW.

That was the worst decision for a GM. He can't even commentate on ECW properly when he has people out the back telling him what to say, how is he going to announce matches, stipulations, etc to 15,000+ live every week?

The return of William Regal was a nice surprise, too bad he jobbed to Cm Punk :(.

Unfortunately they didn't continue Kane's "Alive or Dead" angle, guess we'll have to wait another week.

Xicer

World's Greatest
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2022
    TNA suuuucckks:badsmile:
    (25 character limit)

Please tell me you weren't serious. WWE is a waste of time for me, I quit watching it since '04 or '05. TNA is the best wrestling promotion going on today, I enjoy their storyline better than WWE.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    So, we had a bunch of Releases from WWE.

Big Daddy V - No surprise here, his health was not good.
    Nick Patrick - Referee released, wow
    Nunzio - Good jobber very sad
    Braden Walker (Chris Harris) - Very surprised, guess he didn't have the body WWE wanted, they were *****ing about his weight and conditioning.
    James Curtis - No name
    Shannon Moore - Good wrestler, surprised
    Domino - No surprise

Max_Damage39

Years
    So, we had a bunch of Releases from WWE.

Big Daddy V - No surprise here, his health was not good.
    Nick Patrick - Referee released, wow
    Nunzio - Good jobber very sad
    Braden Walker (Chris Harris) - Very surprised, guess he didn't have the body WWE wanted, they were *****ing about his weight and conditioning.
    James Curtis - No name
    Shannon Moore - Good wrestler, surprised
    Domino - No surprise

I didn't even know about Braden Walker/Chris Harris or James Curtis until I read that they were released on Lords of Pain.

I was surprised to see Shannon Moore go, considering a few months ago he and Jimmy Wang Yang were the only contenders for the WWE Tag Team Championship.

Nick Patrick... well... who cares really?

Also; What the hell is up with the TNA Championship? Last I saw Booker T had the championship who apparently won it from Samoa Joe about a month or so ago (correct me if I'm wrong, for I do not watch TNA, just read results every now and then) who won it from Kurt Angle about 5 months ago and now Samoa Joe is the champion again...

Years
    It's been WAY too long since I was last here. 25th July accordingly is my last Login. Re-Location has taken its toll on my Attendance!

Anyways, I've got a double Spoiler (Well maybe Single if you watched this Monday's WWE RAW).

It appears that Randy Orton (who was revealed to return at Summerslam after a Sky Sports Interview) was involved in a Motorbike Incident Accordingly and so may be inactive for longer than expected.

:t152:

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    The list continues....MORE WWE RELEASES!

Stevie Richards - I'm surprised...he was quite useful.
    Colin Delaney - THEY JUST HIRED HIM FOR GOD SAKES
    Robbie & Rory of The Highlanders - The one was recovering due to injury and just came back., but I'm surprised all the same.
    SmackDown diva Cherry - Also surprised, due to recent usage.
    Wes Adams - No name no loss.

Max_Damage39

Years
    Stevie Richards' release was like Nunzio's; He was a good Jobber but the release was inevitable.

Colin Delaney is a surprise to me, considering his recent turn.

I didn't even know that the Highlanders were still around until I watched Raw.

Cherry is a shock. She was a good contender for the Divas Championship.

Wes Adams... Who the hell was that?

What does everyone think of the Crazy Edge angle? I think it's really cool and may result in Edge turning face and teaming with the Undertaker to get revenge on Vickie Guerrero.

Years
    That's what I thought. I thought of something completely different. Like a Sacred (To Kane) Piece of Paper or something. When he said 'Mask' I thought it'd be his Mask. But after he said 'No, not mine'. I could only think of 2 other people who wore Masks: Rey Mysterio or Charlie Haas.

:t152:

Max_Damage39

Years
    That was the worst decision for a GM.

I take that back now. Mike Adamle is a very good GM. He has produced some very interesting "Adamle Original" matches. Mainly the "5 man Championship Scramble" at Unforgiven.

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back