• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Its back!! The Royal Rumble.!!! You should have seen times square last year! It was crazy!

So who do ya think will win it?

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    WE EARNED STICKY! WHOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Also, why do all the WWE divas look the same? All dye job blonde, all generic.

1stGenNut

1st Gen Fanatic
    Years
    Most WWE females are, which is why I like TNA's. Haven't watched wrestling for a couple of weeks though, and I really need to update the Dirt Sheet playlist I have on YouTube!

If I'm honest, John Morrison and the Miz are the only ones who I watch WWE for. :/

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Maria is not a blond, shes a red head. a hot read head.....
    *Thinks.....*
    Anyway, it was foul what Michelle McCool did to her on smackdown...
    Shes hot to.
    XD

1stGenNut

1st Gen Fanatic
    Years
    Regardless of hair colour, they still kinda suck. They need to have more people like Awesome Kong for instance. Now SHE is hardcore.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Maria is not a blond, shes a red head. a hot read head.....
    *Thinks.....*
    Anyway, it was foul what Michelle McCool did to her on smackdown...
    Shes hot to.
    XD

I actually kind of liked that. Maria looked kind of hot getting her butt kicked. Oh, and I like that Maryse is the Divas Champ but I still believe that the Women's Championship is better.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I actually kind of liked that. Maria looked kind of hot getting her butt kicked. Oh, and I like that Maryse is the Divas Champ but I still believe that the Women's Championship is better.

Nah, diva's belt is better.
    Maria is my girl. XDDDDD
    And, maryse is a bad, bad girl.
    Whats happening with the women's championship?

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    Spoiler:

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    Major WWE Divas news:

Newly-crowned Divas Champion Maryse injured
    Written: December 29, 2008

Divas Champion Maryse dislocated her kneecap at a WWE Live Event this past weekend in Raleigh, N.C., just days after defeating Michelle McCool to become the golden girl of SmackDown.

It is unclear how much time Maryse may miss due to the injury.

Stay with WWE.com as more details become available.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Melina vs. beth Pheonix. I've been waiting for Melina to came back and take that belt right away from Beth for a long time. Oh, and I want to see how Beth then reacts on Santino if she loses.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    Lots of news!

Customers To Lose TNA & UFC Programming?
    Written by Richard Gray on Dec 31, 2008 - 1:49:09 PM

Time Warner Cable and Brighthouse Networks have announced that unless they reach a new agreement with Viacom before midnight they will be dropping MTV, Nickelodeon, TV Land, VH1, Spike TV, Comedy Central, and 15 other channels.

The loss of Spike TV would obviously effect fans of TNA Wrestling and UFC. The issue is over money as Viacom wants the cable companies to charge customers more for additional channels. The cable companies are negotiating trying to protect their customers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Kurt Angle is currently dating TNA Knockout Rhaka Khan, reports the Wrestling Observer.

WWE News: Will Maryse Have To Forfeit Her Title?,

-- As reported on Sunday night, new WWE Divas Champion Maryse suffered a dislocated knee cap injury at the Smackdown brand house show in Raleigh, North Carolina. She was taken backstage on a stretcher during the ordeal. Fortunately for Maryse, her injury is not nearly as severe as initially believed, so she won't be forfeiting her newly won Divas Championship. Smackdown announcer Jim Ross posted the latest edition of SmackDown This! on the WWE Universe site today and said Maryse "suffered a dislocated kneecap recently but isn't expected to miss much ring time." Maryse was kept off last night's double Smackdown taping in New Jersey, so she won't be appearing on the January 2 and 9 editions of Smackdown.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Lots of news!

Customers To Lose TNA & UFC Programming?
    Written by Richard Gray on Dec 31, 2008 - 1:49:09 PM

Time Warner Cable and Brighthouse Networks have announced that unless they reach a new agreement with Viacom before midnight they will be dropping MTV, Nickelodeon, TV Land, VH1, Spike TV, Comedy Central, and 15 other channels.

The loss of Spike TV would obviously effect fans of TNA Wrestling and UFC. The issue is over money as Viacom wants the cable companies to charge customers more for additional channels. The cable companies are negotiating trying to protect their customers.
    Good thing this doesn't affect me at all.

-- Kurt Angle is currently dating TNA Knockout Rhaka Khan, reports the Wrestling Observer.

This day has become very strange.

WWE News: Will Maryse Have To Forfeit Her Title?,

-- As reported on Sunday night, new WWE Divas Champion Maryse suffered a dislocated knee cap injury at the Smackdown brand house show in Raleigh, North Carolina. She was taken backstage on a stretcher during the ordeal. Fortunately for Maryse, her injury is not nearly as severe as initially believed, so she won't be forfeiting her newly won Divas Championship. Smackdown announcer Jim Ross posted the latest edition of SmackDown This! on the WWE Universe site today and said Maryse "suffered a dislocated kneecap recently but isn't expected to miss much ring time." Maryse was kept off last night's double Smackdown taping in New Jersey, so she won't be appearing on the January 2 and 9 editions of Smackdown.
    I'm thankful for this news. I really want her to have a long title reign. Mainly because I don't like many of the other SmackDown! divas.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back