• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
Years
  • Ooh, do any of you guys have a Larvitar, female if possible, available? x> I would love to finally have one.
    I probably won't check back to this thread, so just tell me if you want me to continue this via PM. :x I'm lazy and forgetful.
    I could give you a Lv.11 Aerodactyl (female) for it, if you already have that I have a lv. 26 Noctowl (also female). X3 (Aerodactyl is the only cloned pokémon I have right now, so that's why I am offering it xD)

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • sounds good, CristWii. :D

adding a "Tip of the Week" to the front page, bit it a Battle Tip or Trainer Tip, so if you could PM me ideas to me to put up there, please do. i've got my first Tip of the Week from CristWii, but it will be there for an extra day and a half because it the Tip of the Week will go from Sunday to Sunday (the whole 7 day week, lol). :D

BigWolf

alrite let me see if i have (OMG i cant freakin clone anything, i lost my touch :(

Abdul

Elite Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2008
    Professor Bob's Breeding Center

follow this clock

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back