• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project HIPD-Humans Injected with Pokemon DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    <Good! Now I'm gonna wipe the floor with you!> I started up the game and selected two players and a fast song.
    <Ready?! Go! As the song started Eclipse and I moved our feet very fast, as soon as the song was over, I was panting.
    <Wow! I need to get in shape. Anyway, yes I agree with your idea, it would be safest, but we;ll have to face them sooner or later, right?> I wiped my face with a towel.
    <Up for another game?>

mizu-dragon

Head of the Strategist League
    Years
    <We gotta face them, yes, but the idea is to protect the rest of the community as well as ourselves. We don't need them knowing where we're living.> I drew a long breath. <One more, then we get to business!>
    Again we started the song. My eyes stayed glued to the screen as I moved my feet in coordination with the arrows and kept my balance. I could feel Nightfall and Jake watching. The beat of the song pulsated through us as we stepped on the dance pads, almost always in perfect step. Then the song was over.
    "Whew!" I let out a hard breath. <That was too fun!>

Yami's Girl

Years
    I smiled as the song ended and almost fell backwards.
    <I never thought I'd see the day I danced too much.> I chuckled slightly and crawled over to sit against my bed.
    <Time to think. Now, if worst came to worst, we have to find a way to protect these creatures here, right? And, we'd have to find a way to contact the Reasearch center from here, but we could just send a Pidgey, but they could track him back here...> I sighed.
    This might take awhile...

mizu-dragon

Years
    <You will never guess what I found in my room.> Emily kind of stared at me strangely for changing the subject, but I was getting at something. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a small silvery object.
    <Cell phone. Do you know what that means? All we gotta do is get to a safe (and serviced) place, and call them. Away from here, so they can't track us, and all we have to do is get the number.>
    I kinda stole Emily's laptop for a minute. Blocking IP tracking, I got to work. Click. Click. Click. <There we go! It's 525-7600.> I erased the history's record of going to that site, then closed the browser.
    Nightfall smiled and went out the door to gather a few psychics and fighting-types, as proposed.
    <Any questions?> I asked.

Years
    :: Holy crud! Sorry for being gone, we went to a place that didn't have a computer for a week. And I, am also glad that we didn't lose any imformation while their was the server change, thing. And I MUST read Chapter Two. ::

Jason was in his room, having a sort of nightmare.
    He was running around and around in circles, and something was chasing him. He whirled around to face whatever it was, and only saw Kitty. Jason let out a long sigh and walked up to her. Just as he was about to tell her how glad he was to see heer, Ase appeared in a little Grim Reaper's cape.
    " Jason x Kitty equals a little child with Espeon ears. " It said. Ase cackled from beneath the black hood and disappeared. Jason looked around in all directions, trying to find the monkey. He felt himself bump into something and turned around. A little boy with tan hair and purple Espeon ears sticking out from his hair stood in front of Jason.
    " ASE! "
    Jason woke up to hear himself screaming his Aipom's name.
    Kitty was standing outside of his door and heard all of this. She had used her pshycic powers to listen in on Jason's dream. So when he came out of the door and bumped into her they both blushed and looked away. Kitty was the first to break the silence.
    " I looked into your dream... " She said. Jason swung his head around and looked at her. He stopped acting shy long enough to explain what had happened. " Ase went into my dream and said that... "
    A flash of light came from his waist, and Ase was standing in front of them, still in the Grim Reaper get-up.
    " You bet I did! " The monkey screamed as he pushed back the hood.
    " But Ase isn't a-- " Kitty started, but Jason clapped his hand over her mouth before she could finish.
    " He can. He's not that type, but he can, " Json hissed into her ear. He returned Ase and the two walked into Emily's room, where everyone seemed to be. He heard Emily and Eclipse talking about plans and stuff.
    " What's going on...? " He asked. He sat down on Emily's bed and they explained to him.
    " I am NOT going to go. " Was his answer.

:: Sorry for using your characters like that, but I wanted to catch up. :nervous: ::

mizu-dragon

Years
    ::evil little monkey! XD::

<Well for one thing, Jason, you don't have to, so calm down.> He looked a little pale, and I turned to Kitty. She just nodded. I noticed a small figure poking its head in the doorway behind her - an Aipom in a dark little cape. I shook my head. Who knows what just happened... it isn't me!
    <Jason,> I said to only his mind, <I know you're having problems lately and you're trying to understand them. Going with us would probably just make it worse. It'd be better if you didn't go anyway.>

Yami's Girl

Years
    I snatched the cell phone.
    <Whoa! Does it have games?!> Jake slapped me. <I needed that. So let's see, we could go back to that valley where Jake and I met,> Jake blushed slighly. <Or in an abandoned store. I vote for the store, seems safer to me. But we should vote...> Nightfall entered my room.

"I've got some poke-creatures ready," he said. "When do we leave?"

mizu-dragon

Years
    <Being the only other listed 'hero' who is actually going, I confirm the store idea. There's bound to be service there. And Nightfall, let's see...> I poked my head into the hallway. <Ooo, good job.>
    Taking the cell phone and rubbing it on my pant leg to remove fingerprints, I looked to Emily. <Whenever you're ready, we fly.>

Yami's Girl

Years
    <Ok, just one more mini-game.> I unpaused my Mario Party 5 game and played the one mini-game I liked.
    <Ok,> I peeked out the doorway. <Nice. Now I say we go to Radio Shack, on the edge of town. It should have service, considering it held electrical stuff, then we call, arrange our time, and then viola! We all me an agreement!> I paused.
    <Ok, we may not reach an agreement, but bah.> I walked out of my room and motioned for the others and the poke-creatures.
    "All ready? Good." I ran down the stairs and out the door.
    "Ready? One, two,three, fly!" I flapped my wings and ascended into the sky. We flew over the poke-city and everyone cheered. I waved slighly and continued towards our destination.

Awhile later we arrived at the Radio Shack building.
    <K. Where're here. I brought the paper with the number. Would you like to call them, Eclipse?

Years
    Jason was left alone in Emily's room. He took this time to look around the room for the first time. He was astounded and hopped up off of the bed and quickly ran to his room.
    " Whoa... " Was all that he said.
    The room had a ful length mirror next to a window, a walk-in closet.
    Like I'll ever need one of those, Jason thought and opened the door. The closet wasn't full, but it did have at least ten of everything; shirts, shorts, pants, more shirts. He had a lot of shirts now. Jason pulled a shirt with the pokemon logo on the sleeves out and slipped it on. If he positioned his wings just right, it felt good and the shirt wouldn't rip. Moving on, he saw that he had a computer, not a laptop he was glad, king sized bed, a tv, a desk, and next to the door a giant cabinent. In it, he saw, there was a Gameboy Advance Sp, and a DVD. There was no picture or anything, just a box. When he opened it up, he saw a red disk that read 'To Jason'. Taking the disk over to the tv, he popped it into a DVD Player he hadn't noticed before. Pressing play, Jason sat down on the floor in front of the Tv and waited to see what it was.
    " Hiya, Jason. This DVD's for you. It's titled 'How to get a date, then a girlfriend.' " A teenage boy said on the video.
    Jason jumped at the Tv and put his hands against the edges. " Danny, " he yelled. " Where are you, Danny? " He yelled again.

:: I had a really wierd dream last night. you and I were in it, Yami's Girl. I met you, then it quickly turned to Pokemon. And then, before that dream, it had been vampires. Vampires and wolves. That's it, I've gotta stop thinking about my story in the making before I go to bed. ::

Yami's Girl

Years
    :: I was in a dream? With you? What did I look like? XD::

I watched as Eclipse pulled out her cell phone. None of the poke-creatures came inside.

Strange... I walked outside and saw all of the creatures facing where we'd come. <What's wrong?> I asked.

The nearstest pokemon jumped. He turned and I saw that he was an Alakazam-Raichu mix.
    "There's something out there," he said in a slighly shaky voice. "It's something big." A rumbling came from inside the forest.

"Oh, crapola"
    A huge Steelix emerged from the forest. Everyone stared at it with shocked faces. I ran back to the building.

<Eclipse! Hurry! Call the lab before we're crushed!>

Years
    :: I'll try to remember. *remembers self into constipation* j/k Ummm... you had brown hair, and tan skin, and a blue shirt, and some color of pants, and in the dream, I ran up to you and I'm like, "Yami's Girl! I did it! It's me, Gohan! " coz i beat this one guy at... something. And you were on a computer. And when I yelled that, you looked at me, and your face said like "Who the hell--OMG It's Gohan! " And then you turned back to the computer. So I beat someone else, then I took you away ( I think you were being held hostage) then we sort of went into a house and Ash, May, and Misty were there. Then I turned into Ash, and you were cooking dinner, and then like a few minutes later it turns to night so everyones getting ready for bed. Then I see a picture of Pikachu and then a list of names appears like a list for whatever on games. So Ash's name is highlighted in green ( I'm not Ash anymore) and then I saw Ash doing... something I can't remember and I heard his thoughts. So then I saw a mini-scene where Ash and Misty were talking about something, and it sounded perverted but really wasn't. Ash was saying " Misty could you help me with this? I don't know how to do it. " So then, Misty's like " Okay, I'll show you. " So then Pikachu flicks on to May's thoughts. And shes in a sleeping bag and she thinking 'I just heard Ash and Misty... I think somethings going on between them...' So then Misty's sitting on the couch, then Ash comes up to her and says something and I could hear him thinking 'This is so simple, talking to her. Of course it's simple. I'm going to marry her.'
    And then I woke up. But thought accessing Pikachu... awesome! ::

Jason was sitting back down on the floor now, watching the video. He was on Chapter Two. Chapter One had been about dropping hints that you like someone. And Chapter Two was finding out if they liked you. He was watching this when he heard a crash outside of the window. He paused the video and stood up to look out the open window.
    Emily, Eclipse, guys... I hope you don't break anything...
    He went back to his movie and was on Chapter four when he stopped. Jason looked at himself in the mirror and saw how dirty he was. He had closed and locked his door and was on the way to the bathroom when he saw Kitty watching Tv. She turned around and said, " What are you doing? "
    " Just going to take a shower, " Said Jason and he continued down the hall to the bathroom, which had a shower. A few minutes later he was refreshed, his hair wet, just turning off the shower. He wrapped a towel around his waist, gathered up his dirty clothes and walked out. Kitty turned around again when he walked into the living room. When she saw he was in a towel her eyes widened and she jumped up and ran over to him.
    " I think that shower did something, " She said and ran a finger down his chest. "Whatever it did, you look totally hot. " Jason backed up into the wall and escaped from Kitty for the time being. He locked the door to his room and changed to fresh clothes. Now he was looking at his back in the mirror; at the uneven wierd shapes of his wings.
    " Why won't you go back in? " Jason asked. He stood in silence for a minute, looking at his reflection, before he realized that the lumps were gone. He quickly pulled off his shirt and saw to his surprise, that his wings were gone, but the black remained. He smiled and put his shirt back. Grabbing a tie that he had just happened to find in the colset and tying it loosely around his neck he paced in front of the mirror. He practiced a lot of different sentences, hating each one.
    " No, that's not right. How about this; Hey Kitty. What are you doing tonight? " He said.
    " Oh, just surviving! " A voice giggled from behind him.
    Jason whirled around and saw Kitty giggling in the doorway.
    " Kitty! I--well you see-- how did you get in the door? " He stuttered.
    "Kitty smiled and stiffled her gigling long enough to say, " Pshycic powers. " Before she started giggling again.
    "
    :: I feel n00bish today... ::

Yami's Girl

Years
    ::One thing wrong, I have blonde hair. XD::

The Steelix roared.

<ATTACK!> I shouted. Attacks started flying from everywhere. I took to the air and released a Fire Blast on the Steelix. The Steelix roared again, mad that he was being attacked, and tried to bite me. I circled him and balsted him from all sides.

Hurry, Eclipse.

:: Do you feel n00bish? I feel like my brain has run out of rping mojo. XD::

Years
    :: Whatever. I'm still freaked by my vampire dream and the Pokemon part up there. ::

Jason had led Kitty to the cliff he had discovered earlier. They sat under the tree and looked off of the edge for a while.

:: I know, short post. RP block+vampires+no ones on+me+no good sprite comics+Jeremy's totally perverted but funny sprite comics getting closed+me=screaming. Lots of screaming. But on the good side, I've been on the internet for like, 4 hours! And baby azurill got grounded. Again. ::

mizu-dragon

Years
    ::sorry for being gone I was grounded yet again::

Oh shnap! The roar of the Steelix was threatening. I dialed the number as fast as any living thing could.
    *ring ring* I could hear the phone to the lab being connected.

~"Hello, Cross-Link Laboratories."~

<I got 'em!> I yelled psychically to Emily as she whomped the Steelix with another flare of flame.
    "Hello? This is the laboratory looking for information on the Charnal zoo escapees?"
    ~"Yes, especially on those creatures responsible for the break. You have information?"~
    "This is Eclipse."
    There was a scuffling on the other end of the phone, then a new voice came on. ~"This is Head Scientist Chane. You say you're Eclipse? By your description you seen to be an Umbreon with a human stance, winged and have psychic abilities?"~
    "You got it. Listen, me and a few... friends were interested in helping you fulfill your interests in us. Where do you want to meet us?"

Years
    Sorry, I've got no ideas and nervous bubbles. I get to go home today! *does a dance* Powerplay Jason and Kitty 'til I get back, okay. Whatever you want! Just make it fun!

Yami's Girl

Years
    <That's great!> I yelled to Eclipse. The Steelix was thrashing dangerously, and threatened to squish the building. I flew on the other side of it and used an Iron Tail attack, just to get it's attention.

<Hey! Attack me, wimpy!> The Steelix roared with rage and tried to use Crunch on me. I swiftly dodged.

<You suck! You need aim practice!> The Steelix roared once again. This time when opened it's mouth I used a Blast Burn, and it swallowed my attack.

<Heartburn!> I yelled at it, laughing hard. The STeelix wheezed and fell to the ground, unconsious. I landed and ran into the Radio Shack building.

<WHere are we gonna meet them?> I asked Eclipse.

::I waited to post. So? Kill me. XD::

mizu-dragon

Years
    ~"We would like to meet you inside the laboratory."~
    "No dice. Outside the lab, or not at all. We want to just talk first. No mind-probing or anything."
    ~"But-"~
    "Look, Head Honcho. We may look different than you, have different appendages, powers, abilities, and whatnot, but inside, every one of us is human. We won't have you playing with us like lab specimens. Understand?"
    ~"Understood. Meet me and two other scientists one mile outside the lab, to the east. We'll be there within two hours."~
    "Cool. Bye."

I walked out of the RShack and approached Emily and the defeated Steelix. <They want us to meet them within two hours a mile to the east from the laboratory.>

::people, please don't ignore this. I do not want it to die. Plus I broke up with my pair.::

Last edited:
    Years
    :: CRAP man. I will NOT let this thread DIE. ::

Kitty and Jason where talking until Jason felt Kitty's head fall against his shoulder. Looking over he saw her sound alseep, a smile on her face.
    " Kitty... " Jason said and admired her face.
    He smiled and watched the clouds form shapes.

:: I'm soooo gonna get detention! Me and two other friends were playing paper football during study hall and laughing really loud, and we got seperated. And I'm sure we might get detention.

mizu-dragon

Years
    ::Emilaaaaayy, where are youuuuuuu?::

<Alright everyone,> I spoke to the Pok?creatures that had come along as bodyguards for this little mission. <Emily and I will approach the laboratory from the air first, then land and walk as soon as it's in sight to avoid be shot down or any other such nonsense. Those of you who are psychic, cloak yourselves invisible. Some of you fighting types, pair up with a psychic and you can both stand invisible together. The rest stay nearby but completely out of sight. You got me? Good.>

<Alright, let's go!> Emily and I lifted off into the sky, looking not unlike a pair of generals leading an army of strange figures into battle. We flew ever forwards and the miles passed quickly. The Pok?creatures below and behind followed us unfailingly.
    After some time the lab came into view. <This is it.>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back